It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes. The Sky Has Fallen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So much doom and gloom on here. This place feels like it's crowded with chicken littles.

'The sky is falling, the sky is falling.'

If you've been on ats for a while, you knew this was coming some day. We've all talked about it for years.

Ladies and gentlemen.

The NWO is here. We can all sit here and cry and moan about how freedom is doomed, we're all hooped, china, this that or the other.

Or we can all be big boys and girls, pull up our britches and fight back. I don't mean with violence or protests, I mean like big boys and girls.

It's obvious at this point the overall goal they have for humanity over the next decade. Complete enslavement and the loss of all freedoms. The loss of our voices, our freedom of thought and movement, our freedom of association, our freedom to work and make a living for ourselves.

So how do we fight back against this?

First and foremost, become as self reliant as possible. Now, I don't mean some crazy prepper off grid stuff, I mean don't expect the jobs to come back and don't take the whatever ubi type nonsense they offer in return.

Making your own source of income, whatever that may end up being, you can use to acquire resources to provide further income should be top priority. The system we have right now that allows people to do this comparatively easy compared to any other time in history is fading fast.

Even if you currently run a business, expect to have to adapt to rapid changes and prepare for alternative revenue streams if you can.

Next and probably just as important as the first. Stay connected. Stay connected with friends, family, like minded thinkers, find networks of people working toward the same thing. The only thing people can do to keep their power under an overwhelming oppressive system is to create a system outside of that system that can withstand the pressure.

As the purges of thought and expression start, don't stop seeking out those places of refuge that popup and keep connected as much as you can. Alone, cut off from eachother people are powerless against such a system, hence the push to cut off, separate and silence any dissenting voice.

Avoid fear and the reactions it causes. Fear is the most dangerous and pervasive weapon being used to control and manipulate humanity. Fear causes a stress response in humans which results in the release of cortisol which triggers a fight or flight response. In that state, humans are controlled by their subconcious mind reducing their ability to think critically or reason. When humans are in this state for long periods of time, they begin to act solely on autopilot driven by every fear reaction.

This state is exactly the state they want humanity to be in. So every day, from nearly every source of media consumed by people daily, people are fed constant doses of fear. It doesn't matter what 'side' of the political spectrum you are, it doesn't matter where you get your news from, it doesn't even matter if you don't watch the news, we've been trained to feed eachother fear even in our daily conversations.

'Oh did you hear about terrible such and such a thing yesterday?? My god it was awful.'

By keeping humanity constantly in a state of stress and fear, it permanently reduces their ability to think critically about situations or think with the higher concious part of their mind making them susceptible to the days programming and more willing to be compliant and give up freedom, just so they can feel safe for a moment.

Don't succumb to fear and do your best not to spread fear to others. The less afraid people are, the less willing they are to comply with authorities seeking to control them.

Finally, always remember, as powerful as these people seeking to control the world are, as much as they have technology, money, and the global systems of power on their side.....

They're still just people.

They're not all powerful, they're not invincible, they were born just like you and me, naked and covered in slime, they'll die some day just like you and me, and there's a lot more of us than there are of them.

We haven't lost yet, it's just begun, the NWO's stepped into the ring and they're finally ready to throw down against humanity openly. It's up to us what we do now, are we going to sit and cower, resign our selves to it? Let ourselves be manipulated into fighting and even killing eachother while they slip the yokes around our necks?

Your neighbours, the people in your communities, the people struggling day to day, these people are not your enemy, no matter which puppet clown they voted for, what color they are, what god they do or don't worship, whether they believe or don't believe in healthcare or other...$GENERIC_POLITICAL_ISSUE....whatever gender, preference, sexuality...whatever...or even whether they have a problem with some gender, preference, sexuality...whatever...

None of these stupid insignificant issues make someone your enemy. These are not the people stripping your rights away, these are not the people stripping your economy reducing the buying power of any money you do make, these are not the people empowering corporations, allowing jobs and profit to be sent overseas, pushing technology to track, surveil, profit off and restrict the movements of people.

The people doing these things, the people pushing for ever more profit and the expense of everyone and even the earth itself are the enemy of every single person that believes humans should be free.

We can't win through force. We can win by doing what people do best, working together to create solutions, create a system outside the incoming system of oppression that can not only withstand it, but eventually become bigger and stronger.

Work on yourself, your own family and friends, within your communities, reach out to others in your state, country, even across the world. The more support we have, the less we rely on their system and the slavery it brings.

Because, it's coming, whether we like it or not, what we do now is up to us.

Do we keep playing into these fear games, slowly tearing eachother apart or do we face our fears about what's happening in the world, step up and push back like grown ups?
edit on 9/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I’m going to keep doing what I always do.

-Enjoy my work
-Enjoy my family
-Enjoy my friends
-Enjoy a nice meal out from time to time
-Enjoy a nice cocktail from time to time
-Enjoy my hobbies

Will report back if this is still allowed.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is the US heading for revolution and civil war! Some would say impossible but when democracy no longer works or should I say exists then whats left!
2021 is going to be something else!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I hate to say it, but if you're not already semi off grid and independent, I don't think there will be time to get that way now.

Those of us who foresaw this have already prepared and are already independent....

Soon you won't be able to work without a vax, or travel, or shop...

Soon, you'll have a label for wrong think......hopefully not a yellow star...

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is time to prepare now...

Too late.

I know, I know, I'm Mr. Downer....

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

A well-written OP!

The only other thing that I would have added is "Starve The Beast."

Protest with your tax dollars.

The more self-sufficient you become, the lower your tax burden can become as well.

As these new policies get passed that will further tax you and inflation rears its ugly head again, the lower your tax footprint the better.

The less taxes paid, the quicker this can collapse so we can rebuild.

I will say that MykeNukem has a valid point, however...

It took me nearly a decade to find my land, plan it out and become self-sufficient.

And I knew what I was doing.

So the time for most people to be able to do that has passed...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No first of all you have to get all their asperations right. I
can't even take this serious until depopulation is on that list.
Don't just take portions of this sh^t there putting as thru as
they come. Face the whole G-D conspiracy. That's where we're at
now.

Fear? Don't even mention fear I'm ready to kick some G-D ass!

You people will never understand your enemy because you can't even
follow simple Bible teachings like. "Know thy enemy". Well I know the
enemy. And the only thing they understand is violence. It's gonna take
massive blood shed. And even then they will never give up! Think
Terminator. It's the only language they speak. How is that not obvious
to you? This world is guided by higher powers than human. And we'll
never get rid of people willing to worship those powers.

That's the intel on your enemy like it or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Wow.

I thought it was an excellent OP with very good points.

I just think the reaction should have started years ago, to be better prepared.

Patience and diligence will get you further than rage.

I think you're all fired up and your emotions are playing into it. Just my opinion.

Eta - I'm guilty of this too on occasion, lol, before someone slaps me...

edit on 1/9/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Protest with your tax dollars.

The more self-sufficient you become, the lower your tax burden can become as well.

This is a good point and will get harder to do as electronic transactions and centralized digital currencies get pushed.

Depopulation is a means to an end and not necessarily the goal. A population of a billion or less is easier to control than a population of 7 billion.

But yes, reduction of the human population to reach a level for the 'sustainable economy' envisioned in this future not even coming, it's been underway for a while. They poison us with chemical foods, push legalized heroin, speed and powerful anti-psychotic drugs to sedate us and wreck our minds and bodies, the government funds the import of illegal drugs to destroy communities, they allow our water to be polluted and contaminated, they've creating a sick, crippled society for a long time.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

No first of all you have to get all their asperations right. I
Don't just take portions of this sh^t there putting as thru as
they come. Face the whole G-D conspiracy. That's where we're at
now.

Fear? Don't even mention fear I'm ready to kick some G-D ass!

You people will never understand your enemy because you can't even
follow simple Bible teachings like. "Know thy enemy". Well I know the
enemy. And the only thing they understand is violence. It's gonna take
massive blood shed. And even then they will never give up! Think
Terminator. It's the only language they speak. How is that not obvious
to you? This world is guided by higher powers than human. And we'll
never get rid of people willing to worship those powers.

That's the intel on your enemy like it or not.

Attempting a violent overthrow would just give "the powers that be" MORE power....

So no.

Violence is not the answer in this situation.

The answer is in the OP.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So much doom and gloom on here. This place feels like it's crowded with chicken littles.

As the purges of thought and expression start,

The NWO is here.

It's obvious at this point the overall goal they have for humanity over the next decade. Complete enslavement and the loss of all freedoms

How’s it going chicken little?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lol.
Where was that powerful NWO when Donny became president?
Don't tell me that Donald became president because of some glitch in the matrix or because NWO slept through the whole thing? Lol

We always get these "NWO gonna get ya" threads when the POTUS is a Democrat.

When Donny talked about revoking journalist licenses and shutting down tiktok there were no threads about NWO and censorship.
No sir.
We had republicans in droves applauding the president.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thank you for taking the time to read the introduction to my op. I'm sorry it was such a long read for you. I'll admit I did ramble for a bit. It's unfortunate you couldn't make it past the first few paragraphs.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Don't forget the moral of the story was to have courage, even though it feels like the sky is falling.

We should all be like Chicken Little.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The sky is always falling....when I was a kid, the grown ups were convinced that hippies would be the end of the USA...

Pretty much every generation in the US is always sure that the next generation will be the end of everything.

edit on 9-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

TL DR - Boo hoo, boo hoo, I'm gonna express my anger with a keyboard.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Have you genuinely considered you are being played? What you are talking about is one of the 3 responses they want. First is to gleefully go along with it all, usually under the auspices of "good" and pretending nothing is wrong. Second is sitting around doing nothing, usually by dominating time spent voicing displeasure online. Third is violent response.

All work towards the same end and are specifically part of the whole agenda. They arent the only options though, as the OP talks about.

As for speed of adoption of self-sufficient ways of living.. I would have agreed it would take too long even a decade ago. But, that whole scene has changed dramatically since then. I believe this is the biggest threat to the Monolith. So, they ensure most conversations revolve around traditional paths. Usually with themes like "off grid" and isolation from society.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

www.lewrockwell.com...

I didn't say anything about a "violent over throw"
and what do you know about it? You can't even accept the
true goal they have for us. Look I get it. It's a tuff pill to
swallow. But all you're doing is taking little bits as they feed
them to you. Because if everyone accepted their end game
as truth?

They'd be bum rushed and lunched and everything would be
normal the next day. You know what I don't need to convince
you that'll happen soon enough.

Violent over thow lol. What we need is a purge like France in
the 1600s, In France the gov actually fears it's people unlike the
US. You're allowed to disagree tho. Not like I been absolutely right
all the way down the line to this point. Why stop denying now!
You never see anything coming and you don't seem to like people
who do. Remember these words for me.

VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND

~Yawn~

And that is going to be done by WHO, exactly?

Our current batch of "patriots", mostly overweight 30 somethings sitting on a keyboard and demanding a revolution even though they can't walk a mile unassisted, much less live without going to a grocery store every 3 days?

A pipe dream in these days and times.

You REALLY want to hurt a tyrannical government?

Hit them in the wallet.

Then the problem takes care of itself.

So I will agree to disagree with you based on our current reality.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

What are you talking about a response for. How is it that what
I know by watching and studying them will get me played?

You don't even know that if you're in the US?
These people want you dead. You don't even know
you're in a G-D war. lol
edit on 9-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My life is about the same. I don't see a reason to panic. Monday back to work. I pay my bills and drink my wine today. I'll get the vaccine and wait for that 2000 bucks. Yeah, taxes are part of the deal. I don't see an asteroid coming yet, that'll be a good reason to panic.

Enjoy life, love your family and friends. Why we need to make it complicate and suffer with bad thoughts.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join