It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Banned From emailing Supporters After Being Suspended By Mail Service

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: infolurker

No one should be okay with denying the people their right to hear from their president -- no matter what one thinks of him.

But then no one should be okay with denying the people the proof that their election was fair and honest. and FORCING an illegitimate president upon the people.

We lose on both counts.

But the real losers will be those who supported, encouraged and cheered this fraud on. Forget earthly punishments. Theirs will come from the highest authority.

This sums it up. My job is done now.

This goes back to the divide and conquer doctrine. Peace to all my fellow citizens regardless of creed, color political beliefs or religion, these will be trying times coming up, and I cannot emphasize how important it is for all of us to unite and show the strength of our voice. Sadly thou money and power the people do not have..
edit on 9-1-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Trumps running out of friends and his only got himself to blame for the consequences.

No.

He has over 75 million friends and we are legion.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
War has been declared on the American people by both Silicon Valley and the invading New World Order army under the control of the kiddie diddling, so-called elite class. And meanwhile here locally, the police departments of the United Statkkkjkkkes need to undergo the cleansing I saw in this nation. Execute Silly Valley CEOs and execute executive management. Then the entirety of the legislative branch and lastly those who stand in the way at the very beginning police and FBI have also tried to overthrow our government several times recently and nobody asked him to and the police am I going to start with we all know how disgusting and sick they are every one executed and well deserved.

<< 1  2   >>

join