It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple threatens to ban parler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
“ Apple Inc. has threatened to ban Parler, a free-speech focused social-media network favored by conservatives, for failing to moderate incitements to violence and illegal activity, according to a notice provided to The Wall Street Journal by John Matze, Parler’s chief executive.”

Apple is cool using slave labor to build their phones but free expression is just to damn far!

www.wsj.com...

This is my favorite part.

“ We have received numerous complaints regarding objectionable content in your Parler service, accusations that the Parler app was used to plan, coordinate, and facilitate the illegal activities" at the US Capitol on 6 January, Apple wrote in an email to Parler executives. “The app also appears to continue to be used to plan and facilitate yet further illegal and dangerous activities.””

Hmmm.
I wonder if anyone like BLM and antifa have used snap chat or Instagram on iPhones to communicate their riot...I mean protests plans?

www.independent.co.uk...

I don’t have or use parler but I think I might just download the app just for giggles.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Been posted I believe.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Fricken search mode sucks....

Thanks dude

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Free speech is dead and anyone who may have ever indicated support for Trump is going to be silenced. ATS is probably soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: musicismagic

Fricken search mode sucks....

Thanks dude

the sake is on me this time

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Posted here earlier

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.