It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Permanently Bans The President

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Tulpa
Never used twitter. Probably never will.

You don't know what you're missing. Twitter is the leader in promoting free speech, unity, and togetherness, regardless of political and religious philosophies.

Does Twitter deposit the $5 to our Paypal account for saying something nice about them on the internet?

You shouldn't have ask that on a public forum, you dope!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: carewemust

That's soooooo weird.
All I hear about it is spiteful hatred and mob mentality.
I don't like these role playing games.
I think the characters they invent to play twitter sometimes carry over to real life.

It's best to find favorite people on Twitter and bookmark their page. No need to join. I've never joined Twitter or Facebook.

Go to this person's account: twitter.com...

In the "Search" box (upper right of the Twitter page), type in something you're interested in. Just pick one of the results and start digging around. Eventually, you'll have a group of people bookmarked.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you.
But ATS will do for me.
I read a lot more than I contribute.

I prefer actual, real people around me when I'm not here.
I find it much better for communication.
Pleasant, open discussion.
And we even sometimes disagree....

But....I don't punch them.
I don't set mobs on them.
I don't try to get them fired.
Or smear their reputations. ........ Imagine that!!!

Rather old fashioned of me but I prefer to avoid violent nutters.
Working for me.

edit on 912021 by Tulpa because: Speeling

edit on 912021 by Tulpa because: And again

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The stealing bit is really getting old and tired.

Oh dear... you might want to get over that now, because it ain't going anywhere.

I will NEVER accept this election -- or Biden -- as a legitimate president. Never.

Many others will not either for the same reasons. We know the evidence is out there. We know we were denied that evidence. We can only assume the evidence proves massive guilt. Only the guilty have something to hide. And only the guilty try to hide it.

Sure, Twitter and Apple and the Dems can try and shut us up... but they never will... not completely... whispers will follow... the looks... the suspicions... the contempt...

It's a done deal now. Biden will forever be known as the Thief in Chief (or worse)... by his choice.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Good to see the ban.....that senile evil old bastard is responsible for the deaths in DC.

His big mouth and ego are enough for 12 people.

I use to support Trump and the Republican party and now I see it is filled with cowards and liars (just like the democrats)

Never again US politics or voting for me. Soon enough I will be a European, where my family originated from.

America has shown its true colors......HATE

originally posted by: frogs453
Twitter decided today to permanently ban the President after deciding two of today's tweets could incite violence.

I would expect he will show up on Parler. He will not take this well.

After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.

Twitter Blog

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Next they will permanently
ban themselves.

SAAVY?
S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: ketsuko

Meh. He's still got plenty of friendly outlets to spew lies and propaganda.

Just out of curiosity, do you feel the MSM also spews propaganda, or are they the good kind of news?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sell your twitter shares peeps..

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The amount of times Trump tried to shut down reporters in the White House, it's good for him to get a taste of his own medicine.

Many ATS threads have discussed this type of subject before, you're posting an opinion on an privately owned platform, if they disagree with what you're posting, they are well with in there rights to remove it or ban. The exact same thing applies here on our great ATS.
Trump needs to stop throwing tantrums and realise his brain fart statements sometimes have consequences, especially with his brain dead cult followers.

edit on 9-1-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How would the phone service providers getting together in a coordinated effort to deny phone service to a specific political or religious group be any different than what the Social Media giants are currently doing?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The phone service is mostly individual to individual, social media is an open forum, possibly viewable by millions.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Michael Tracey has a warning for those of you cheering this.

FYI, he's a liberal and no fan of Trump, but he at least is smart enough to see the writing on the wall. Most of the rest of you hate ORANGE MAN so much that you've all become corporate shills when I thought you all hated the big corps, but apparently not when you think they do your bidding.

These are just two Twats in his strong. The whole string is in the article.

So go enjoy what you think is winning, shills. Your own hatred led you to sell out. I recall when the left hated big corps, loved mom and pop, but I guess COVID changed all that.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: IAMTAT

The phone service is mostly individual to individual, social media is an open forum, possibly viewable by millions.

Wait you mean social media is like speaking in the public square? /facepalm

So you want to prevent people from making public speech, especially political speech with which you disagree?

So 1st Amendment of you ...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Many people supported Nazism.
They reached a point where even their supporters could no longer convince themselves they'd been right.

History repeats......

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All those high quality photos from high quality cameras (all perfectly placed strictly by coincidence) will surely make it into the new editions of the history books 😸

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Good.

Should have kept him banned from the first time.

Are you going to cheer like that for everyone who doesn't think like you?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Anyone thought about inviting Trump here on ATS?

We had Jesse Ventura on here years ago with NLB$. Needless to say Trump would be exponentially more popular.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Right I find it very concerning we have allot of people posting they support a group of far left billionaires censoring a sitting president and a opposing political party conducting what appears to be a coup.

🤔

When big tech billionaires interfere in how our federal government functions for the people we should at this point realize our federal government has been infiltrated and the rights for the people are being infringed. Folks if they can do this to a leader of 75 million people, without any pushback or outcry from the people, it will only get worse.

These kinds of political maneuvers, are in no shape or form, anything that resembles a democracy, they resemble communism, or authoritarian rule. You see the authority aka opposing political faction, is saying we are not allowed to listen to our PRESIDENT who has a 48% approval rating at the moment..

This is INSANE.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent
It's funny.
When I was younger, people used to protest "the corporations" .

But all they had to do was include a rainbow and something with a bit of green on in their logo.
Business as usual.

And the protesters started to attack their friends and family instead.

Magic!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Meh. He's still got plenty of friendly outlets to spew lies and propaganda.

Just out of curiosity, do you feel the MSM also spews propaganda, or are they the good kind of news?

I like news that’s been fact checked, verified, etc.
The propaganda tends to come from the talking heads, which really isn’t news. But to your question, yes, of course there’s propaganda from the MSM.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join