It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70-year-old rioter had 11 Molotov cocktails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A 70-year-old Trump supporter toting an assault rifle and 11 Molotov cocktails that amounted to “homemade napalm’’ was among those arrested over Wednesday’s assault on the Capitol, authorities said Friday.

Lonnie Coffman of Falkville, Ala., had the “ready to go’’ explosive devices in his red GMC pickup truck in the area along with an M4 carbine assault rifle and two handguns, Justice Department officials said.

Source

More terrorists are being arrested for doing what is beyond the pale, both legally and constitutionally.

What kind of mass hysteria causes all of these people to stuff their truck full of explosives thinking it’s a good thing?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They got their cues from antifa and BLM, misguided as they be

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

A 70-year-old Trump supporter toting an assault rifle and 11 Molotov cocktails that amounted to “homemade napalm’’ was among those arrested over Wednesday’s assault on the Capitol, authorities said Friday.

Lonnie Coffman of Falkville, Ala., had the “ready to go’’ explosive devices in his red GMC pickup truck in the area along with an M4 carbine assault rifle and two handguns, Justice Department officials said.

Source

What kind of mass hysteria causes all of these people to stuff their truck full of explosives thinking it’s a good thing?

The thought of Democrats taking over in 12 days.
It should scare the sh!t out of you too.
edit on 8-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If he was arrested at his home then I'm not sure what the M4 and 11 Molotov cocktails would even matter if they were at his house.... I confused here as neither are illegal to just have.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Lunatics.

Yet this was just one day and minimal people in only DC — that’s called a ‘one-off’.

Why was it okay for the democratic run cities to ALLOW it for almost 6 months? That’s the question you should be asking.

This is like comparing the Atlantic Ocean to the Hudson River.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Lunatics.

Yet this was just one day and minimal people in only DC — that’s called a ‘one-off’.

Why was it okay for the democratic run cities to ALLOW it for almost 6 months? That’s the question you should be asking.

This is like comparing the Atlantic Ocean to the Hudson River.

I have said this 1000 times since the Capitol thing happened.
The Liberals don’t care.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Who said it's ok?

You guys keep saying this. I don't condone rioters or looters. Shoot them.

And I REALLY don't like people trying to pull off a coup. Shoot them.

No difference to me. But right now we are talking about this guy and the others with him.

a reply to: KKLOCO

edit on 8-1-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sounds like he was in DC and transporting weapons and improvised explosives across state lines.

www.fedcoplaw.com...#:~:text=transactions.&text=and%20is%20not%20allowed%20to,)(A%26B)%2C %2010%20years.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Please contribute to one of the 10 or so threads OP, themselves, already started today on this topic.

THREAD CLOSED

top topics

join