It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump says He Will NOT Attend the Swearing-In of Illegitimate Joe Biden.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Friday, January 8, 2021

President Trump has consistently said Joe Biden's side (Democrats) CHEATED to win. Joe Biden himself has stated twice that he was going to (hopefully) win by cheating.

Is there any surprise that President Trump will not attend the swearing-in of an admitted CHEATER/FRAUDSTER, as U.S. President?

President Trump said Friday he "will not be going" to the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden -- an extraordinary move that will make him the first to skip the inaugural ceremony of his successor since 1869.

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th," the president tweeted.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

How many leaders in Congress, and other high-level positions, will boycott Joe Biden's swearing in as an Illegitimate U.S. President?

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I disagree with this decision. I think it makes him look even worse. What a sad way to end his presidency ( and I supported him ).

link   
Good for Him 😎

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 8, 2021

Good

Why would anyone want him there?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th,"

That sounds like a concession to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vickimouse
I disagree with this decision. I think it makes him look even worse. What a sad way to end his presidency ( and I supported him ).

Doesn't matter because the MSM and Democrat crisis managers will continue the smear campaigns all the way through Biden's lame duck full term. They need to because of the coming mass failures 🎃

Just look at the permanent damage they've done already 🎃

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

He can't "look any worse" to Anti-Trumpers. Screw them!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Commander in Tweet goes REEEE.com

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

January 8, 2021

Good

Why would anyone want him there?

Yeah he would stick out like a sore thumb among all those corrupt pieces of sh!t.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Funny how none of the things you’ve spent weeks saying were about to happen, happened huh?

Who could have foreseen that. It’s almost like all the crap people say on the internet isn’t true.

Enjoy a government where every branch is ran by the Democrats. It’s all because of you, the people who constantly spread lies to the point no one can take you serious any more.

edit on 8-1-2021 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Doesn't matter because the MSM and Democrat crisis managers will continue the smear campaigns all the way through Biden's lame duck full term. They need to because of the coming mass failures 🎃

Trump set the bar so low that i don't see is administration doing any worst...
If he stop covid and restart the economy... cannot be called a failure...trump fail on every level... health care reform, the wall ect

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Ok so it’s his turn now after 4 years of Liberal hyperventilating.
He has earned it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes he can... prove it Wednesday...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
both Donald and the First Lady should make an 'appearance' there as Joe swears to deep-end the Constitution & the Office to the best-of-his-ability...

but they must both be attired in Formal Black mourning garb, to signify the last in the line of Presidents ended with #45...the Swearing-in is actually a Funeral Dirge ceremony

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump set the bar so low that i don't see is administration doing any worst...
If he stop covid and restart the economy... cannot be called a failure...trump fail on every level... health care reform, the wall ect

If you think Biden will succeed at anything after 47 years of failure in political office, your delusion has reached another level.
edit on 8-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If he feels like the election was stolen, then he is co-signing the theft by attending. He has stated for weeks he wouldn't be there.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why would they want him there after all that has been done over the past week? They were trying to 25th him... talking impeachment.

At this point, what does it accomplish to have him there?

So when 70 Democrats boycotted Trump's inauguration because he was "illegitimate" was the media saying it was unpatriotic?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Funny how none of the things you’ve spent weeks saying were about to happen, happened huh?

Who could have foreseen that. It’s almost like all the crap people say on the internet isn’t true.

Enjoy a government where every branch is ran by the Democrats.

Your endless circle jerk of Democrats running everything is going to end without an ejaculation.
Hopefully you will admit you were wrong when they fail at everything.

link   

I'm not an anti Trumper. I think in a lot of ways he was better than the last three presidents...

But this specific issue we're talking about is frankly embarrassing.

We all made fun of the left for their melt down after 2016, yet "this is different". They said foreign interference, collusion, and pointed blame everywhere but themselves.... And this is following the same script, while going a bit further.

Everyone has their right to opinion and speech, so anyone can say this was a fraud, it's their right to say that. But it's also people's right to disagree.

I think Biden (Harris) will probably be worse... But if you asked me if I think America voted to remove Trump, I'd say probably so. Putting aside any of my preferences, I can see what appears to be more probable. Trump made it a job to piss people off, trigger them, and cause controversy... It's not a surprise to me.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: bastion

Ok so it’s his turn now after 4 years of Liberal hyperventilating.
He has earned it.

You can say what you like, he still won't play fetch with you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join