It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Eye Vote On Impeachment As Early As Next Week

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: Snarl

Why? Did the other three explicitly encourage people to march on the Capitol? Did they promise to lead them then run away to their bunker?

Actually, Pelosi did encourage people to come protest in DC during all of the protests this year. So did Harris.

Harris stated the protests will not stop and they should not stop. No one called her out on that.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

In other news, Democrats are stupid and fail to understand why people hate them, so they persist in this belief that everything is Trump's fault and won't understand why everything continues to go south after he's gone.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am sure the Dems/Rhinos would have loved that.

That would have played right into their hands.

He's not stupid.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Expecto Patronum

Last three sentences, the fun was over, because the narrator hit the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'll say it. It's unwarranted. You can't impeach Trump just because his supporters were fed up with being screwed and marched on the Capitol.

Trump should have told 'his people' to come locked & loaded. You and I both know a lot of them would have too.

Because he was half-stepping (instead of leading), I'd say he's got to pay for a 'wasted life'. What was that old presidential saying? The buck stops here?

I should have known you were going in a different direction that I thought you were. We think too much alike. You're right, he definitely could have been the leader. First people I'd have taken down would've been the imposters, like that soft skinned tub of soy chub factory who mysteriously forgot to take off the work badge he had hanging out for everyone to see.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

They had a right to enter that building, too, as I understand it. Entering the Capitol is not something I've ever looked into or cared to go to.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Pelosi can Impeach President Trump for not attending Joe Biden's illegal swearing in.

www.foxnews.com...

Amazing how deep these rules can go when the corrupt side has the ball.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: shooterbrody
They already watered down the process with the bs about the Ukraine call.
Why not make the process completely meaningless, kind of like our votes are being portrayed?

Their stupidity knows no bounds.

They're pushing the envelope to see how far they can provoke Patriots. A very dangerous game.

Every Trump supporter in Congress should boycott Joe Biden's swearing-in as an illegitimate President, like President Trump is going to do.

www.foxnews.com...

I'm anxious to see how the media reacts since they didn't have a word to say about the 70 democrats who skipped Trump's swearing in.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: shooterbrody
They already watered down the process with the bs about the Ukraine call.
Why not make the process completely meaningless, kind of like our votes are being portrayed?

Their stupidity knows no bounds.

They're pushing the envelope to see how far they can provoke Patriots. A very dangerous game.

Every Trump supporter in Congress should boycott Joe Biden's swearing-in as an illegitimate President, like President Trump is going to do.

www.foxnews.com...

I'm anxious to see how the media reacts since they didn't have a word to say about the 70 democrats who skipped Trump's swearing in.

I think you know the answer....hypocrisy will prevail.

It’s the only thing that you can count on 100% coming from the dems.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

They had a right to enter that building, too, as I understand it. Entering the Capitol is not something I've ever looked into or cared to go to.

I wasn't sure bout that. Sort of a grey area for me. Can anyone just barge in at anytime? Would make meetings and such a little chaotic no?

My thought is if they want to go for it, then, make sure you can succeed...or actually do something to effect change.

Now, those who broke in are labeled as seditionists...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
These last four years have been the perfect opportunity for the Democrats to hide behind Virtue Signaling and being publically against Trump, this is more political theater

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Not when you force your way thru security and break window in order to gain access.
they had no right to enter the building...the vice president was in the building

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Not when you force your way thru security and break window in order to gain access.
they had no right to enter the building...the vice president was in the building

But it’s okay to burn down businesses or try and barricade people in a building to burn them alive?

Where was your outrage then?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Well, you know that was different because ... racism, or something.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mtnshredder

Well, you know that was different because ... racism, or something.

Right, the hypocrisy of the left is absolutely disgusting to me.

Done with these hypocrites. 🤮

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join