It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Powell needs to get a second job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Dominion filed a $1.3 Billion defamation suit against Powell today over her repeated accusations that the Dominion system changed votes during the election. No evidence of any such thing has yet been presented in her numerous failed court filings. She best hope she can conjure up this evidence or she'll be bankrupt. Not far behind this lawsuit is one coming for Rudy Giuliani. It's time to Kraken-up or shut-up.

source

And BTW, a Presidential pardon won't protect her or others since it's not a federal crime. The Trump family is similarly exposed for their repeated assertions of the same defamatory statements.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I just checked the SCORECARD and it looks like she's gonna get HAMMERED.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Damn, that ain’t a small bill to pay.

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out, that’s for sure.

I’d assume that $1.3 billion is enough to turn anyone radioactive. I’m very curious who will still be standing by her side now.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’d assume that $1.3 billion is enough to turn anyone radioactive. I’m very curious who will still be standing by her side now.

That's an interesting Question and I would wager it's people who think her theories are Quality.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
if thats the case - a Class action lawsuit needs to be filed against the whole of MSM

Freedom Of The Press

This freedom is similar to freedom of speech, in that it allows people to express themselves through publication.

There are certain limits to freedom of the press. False or defamatory statements – called libel – aren’t protected under the First Amendment.

Plenty of false and inflammatory "news" as evidence ... Let the Games Begin !

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

They're ALL radioactive at this point. Rats are crawling over one another to get the hell off that ship!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Doesn't mean anything. Anyone can file a lawsuit.

The goal is to get her to shut up as sometimes people don't want to fight due tot he cost involved. It is no different from slip and fall attorneys sue trying to get a company to settle. Sue for $10 million hoping they settle for $500k to make it go away as it will cost $1 million to defend.

In this case, they figure she may not have the hundreds of thousands or millions to defend herself.

What would be interesting is if she did go to court and then laid out the case... then what?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
What would be interesting is if she did go to court and then laid out the case... then what?

She'd be 0 for everything still.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am going to file a $50 billion lawsuit against the Democrats for pain and suffering.
It will hold about as much water as that one against her.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

0 for everything in front of judges that could be compromised.
They should be careful what they wish for, this could be part of her entire plan.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

IF ... and I stress IF... she has anything remotely damaging, it will come out in discovery.

Maybe Dominion is trying to get her to show her cards as to what info she has for other purposes.... exposing sources and an opportunity to cover it up.

Or it could just be they are trying to ruin her financially for punishment.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
They should be careful what they wish for, this could be part of her entire plan.

LOL, right, sure. That canard. Oh, and I like the 'it's part of the plan' piece at the end. Very Q-ish.

Here's my prediction, she gets her moron clock cleaned and claims everything is rigged.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's this and she has it coming.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yea or maybe she's just another demon-sperm hack that hitched her wagon to a train-wreck and was too ambitious or stupid to realize it. If she HAD anything in the way of evidence surely she would have presented it in the 60 failed lawsuits. She has nothing. There never WAS anything. She's the first of many high-profile asshats that are going to have their lives ruined by believing a sociopath.

Charles Manson had loyal followers too.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

LOL, right, sure. That canard. Oh, and I like the 'it's part of the plan' piece at the end. Very Q-ish.

Here's my prediction, she gets her moron clock cleaned and claims everything is rigged.

I don’t follow the Q BS, never have.
But if you trust that Dominion is on the up and up, you are gullible.

link   

It's this and she has it coming.

It is time to sound the alarm

If hate is left unchecked, it intensifies from intolerance to a wish to annihilate the other. Hate strips us of our humanity. Hate eliminates the ability to show empathic concern for the injustice done to others. Hate numbs the guilt and shame that we should feel for our prejudiced behavior. Most importantly, it eliminates our ability to understand why we feel this hatred and how to eliminate it by addressing the real issues that gave rise to it.

It strikes at the core of our humanity.

Carry-on

link   

I don’t follow the Q BS, never have.
But if you trust that Dominion is on the up and up, you are gullible.

I'd trust a three card monty dealer before I trusted Lied Calamari.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bait taken.

Hook, line, and sinker

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No hate, justice. She's a lying POS and she earned this.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Her cards?

Really dude?

If she actually had evidence, it would have been used to help Mr. Trump before he did something stupid like provoking a mob to storm the Capitol.

Keep grasping for straws.

While I am not a fan of a sue happy society, sometimes it is justified.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join