It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police are entering homes in crackdown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It seems to me we are in that very distopian world we've been talking about here on ATS and other sites over last 20 years or so... whether its Huxley's a'A Brave New World' or '1984', it seems to be here from the story in the link below. I know there is a virus going round (A very weak one) but to for Police to be given powers to break into peoples homes and question them is I think going too far. Why not just ask the owner to step outside so they could ask questions?? Even during the footage caught on camera one woman is bundled onto the floor by a P.O.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Are police taking Covid crackdown too far? Officers enter family's home 'because too many people were inside', tape off public benches and turn visitors away from beauty spots as forces get tough on lockdown flouters

Unfortunately we don't see any other people inside the house.. just 4 people, 2 of which are son and daughter.

Officers have been seen forcing their way into a family home for 'having too many people inside', as benches were taped off and visitors turned away from beauty spots during the continuing crackdown on Covid rule flouters. Two policeman knocked on a door in Aberdeen after complaints from a neighbour and stormed in as a woman shouted 'this is my house, get out of my house' and children screamed in the background. Two women, aged 18 and 48, and a 43-year-old man were charged in connection with assaulting police officers and threatening and abusive behaviour. The footage immediately sparked controversy, with critics accusing the police of 'oppressive' behaviour for storming into a private house - while others argued they were just trying to enforce the Covid rules.

Looks like scenes stright out of NK or China.

The thing is, now its legal for Police to do this and its written down... will it just stay written down and legal once the virus is under control??

Will the Police be knocking on the door if we refuse the vaccine next??

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes. It'll happen.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The UK police seems to be the most obedient.

while others argued they were just trying to enforce the Covid rules.

No one tells me what I do at home and with whom. These "others" arguing it's just enforcing Covid rules and the ones who felt so threatened by someone in a different house... best governmental lab dogs ever.

These are the same ones that protest in Berlin so the schools stay locked down and fear their own kids. Appaling.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Sadly, the whole world has fallen for some sort of power play where the rights of individuals no longer seem to exist.

It's truly sad to see it happening, and I'm afraid that in my lifetime I've never seen a step in any other direction. Slowly but surely, people everywhere have traded liberty for temporary security- and the security has expired.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Don't concede your guns or 2nd amendment right. You are going to need them really soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If the whole world wasn't under mind control and had an independent spine, back when they began talking about an unnecessary vaccine we could have all said "NO to a vaccine YES to herd immunity." And yes, the vulnerable people would die just like with the flu and though I wish that didn't happen, it does. But everyone allowed fear to control them.
Once Operation WarpSpeed was initiated, I knew it would be too late. Once the government gets an idea stuck in their heads, they will do whatever it takes to accomplish it. That's also when it was confirmed for me Trump and Biden were no different, they are both Vaccine Lover Puppets.
Been dealing with this dark cloud since late April, knowing how the future will look like. The will to live isn't very strong and I can't blame myself for that. WHO would willingly want to live in a 1984 world?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't have time ATM to go back in my post history and find the thread, but I distinctly remember someone posting (circa March-April last year, just before the first round of US lockdowns) policy papers that (published either by WHO or some other NFP) about protocols for entering private residences for the purpose of forcibly separating family members, including children from parents and/or parents from children, in the interest of "imposing quarantines".

These contingencies exist, at least on paper.

And if we recall, the context from 1 year ago to now, in terms of what we know and the data on actual fatality rates of COVID-19, couldn't be anymore different. There were many unknowns about the virus in early 2020. We now know, nearing the 1 year mark since the pandemic began to ramp up, that survival rate of those infected is generally in the high 90th percentiles, and the average age of those that don't survive is well within the category of consideration as an elderly person. So there is positively NO rational or reasonable explanation to give anyone authority to enter private residences and do anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Don't concede your guns or 2nd amendment right. You are going to need them really soon.

It's the U.K
They already did.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Why is it that whenever the government encounters a problem-their answer is to trim away at our hard earned freedoms?
Every freaking time.
It doesnt matter who is in power-Labour/Tories...just the same.
It doesnt matter what the problem is..their answer is always to push us ever nearer to an authoritarian system.

We are supposed to live in a "free" country.
Can we say we are free in a country where police can kick your door in without a warrant,and when our government is actively telling the population to snitch on our neighbors if they may have stood too close to someone on the street,and where your "privacy" is in the hands of the government and mega corporations?

I read a lot of history,and in all the hundreds of books I have read-not one describes a country that does the above as "free."

No.
History books describe such countries as oppressive,dictatorial,police states.

Britain today is a #ing bad joke.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Dems are in power now, so.....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Dems are in power now, so.....

I'll get as many as I can before they finish me. Defending the rights of Americans.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
A part of me wants to say good, I hope they stomp the boots they got on your throats over there hard. Hard not to, when so many over there are cheering for the same to happen to our country.
edit on Fri, 08 Jan 2021 07:10:05 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The police are not there to protect you.

They will gladly crack your skull for a paycheck.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

They need to head to the main offices of the BBC and beat down the idiots that ruined doctor who.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The most tyrannical lockdown yet is about to be enacted Globally.

I keep saying this is being coordinated Globally.

Globally...did I mention that?

Within a month or two....Mark my words.

Constitutions and Rights mean nothing anymore. Evermore.

edit on 1/8/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I believe it and have said the same to my family.

The US pieces of the globally coordinated lockdown puzzle will be latching into place in about 2 weeks....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
The UK police seems to be the most obedient.

while others argued they were just trying to enforce the Covid rules.

No one tells me what I do at home and with whom.

Except that they do. Especially if it involves under age children, drugs, weapons or other peoples property.

I expect that you'd be right up there calling for more police powers to enter private homes if it concerns a suspected immigration offence. I know that I would be. Yes, I'm a life long Conservative and I for one am sick and tired of hearing about liberals packing their houses with friends and family while the rest of us are socially distancing.

If you want to hold a party during a pandemic, then I have no sympathy for you if the police bust you.

We'd get through this thing much faster if it weren't for all of the snowflakes that can't spend more than 10 minutes alone without having a mental health crisis.

So, you can't have brunch with your besties, cry me a river.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh a mind reader here.

I expect that you'd be right up there calling for more police powers to enter private homes if it concerns a suspected immigration offence. I know that I would be.

No, sure not. Seems you are a mind reader.

If you want to hold a party during a pandemic, then I have no sympathy for you if the police bust you.

I don't hold parties, again, lot's of guessing and assuming from you. This wasn't a party, cry me a river.

We'd get through this thing much faster if it weren't for all of the snowflakes that can't spend more than 10 minutes alone without having a mental health crisis.

I wear masks where I am supposed to wear them. I don't go out unnecessary for afraid little babies like you? Who is having the mental crisis here, it's you because you saw me writing that my home is my castle. If you want to start calling names, I guess you better man up and don't call me a snowflake.

Because it's you being one.You are the same kind of material a Blockwart is made off. Happy to snitch out unsuspecting folks sharing time in their home.

I bet you lick up everything the state tells you, children are the worst spreaders and we have to take away others rights to protect you. It's people like you that have mental crisis because they live in fear and obey to their overlords.

If you are that scared, bury yourself at home but leave others alone with your assumptions.

trying to paint me as a immigrant hater. I guess you got that comment by getting back into my post history and saw my latest post, totally misunderstood it in your frothing rage to set me straight.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yes. You got that right

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
a reply to: MykeNukem

I believe it and have said the same to my family.

The US pieces of the globally coordinated lockdown puzzle will be latching into place in about 2 weeks....

Yessir.

I think this is why “may you live in interesting times”, used to be an insult.

I always wanted to live in interesting times.....dumb me lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join