It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just conceded!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dude, when are you going to come to the realization that hypocrisy and integrity doesn't mean anything to folks?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Now comes the Biden Administration !!!😃

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Michigan72
He should have said most of this stuff yesterday.

He's either a moron or a genius who incites violence subtly enough to have plausible deniability.

CNN and MSNBC is going to have a hard time transitioning over to Joe Biden. They can't find much to say about him on any given day, LOL.

What else CAN you say about someone with a 47 year career as a failure in politics?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Dude, when are you going to come to the realization that hypocrisy and integrity doesn't mean anything to folks?

Especially to that poster.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Clearly leading the pack but by no means alone.
edit on 7-1-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Deep fake.

Look at the repetitive head movements.

Hmm,
His mouth looks like a cats butt, more than usual I mean, so maybe yes.

However, even a live speech by this pig of a human, is a deep fake, a four year deep fake!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I thought I was watching a deep fake until the end. What a bunch of chumps those people who listened to him are....absolving himself of culpability for the attack on the democratic process while they are left with the blame.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Its meaning is lost on many folks, clearly.

Right?

The guy did a cameo on Home Alone ffs. One of the greatest loved American movies of all time!

Lol, time is a strange thing.

link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

The most hated person in media, Hollywood and DC.

Guess thats something to be proud of.

And did more for this country in four years than any other president in my lifetime in 8. He did it all with nasty people on a life mission to derail him no matter what he did. Now it's back to the stereotypical politicians running the country. Just hope they don't Fnck up my 401K.

Wish I were into stocks, why... I'd find out who is selling and at what price. The only economy that grew last year was China and that was at 4.3% .
Remember the world is full of trickery .

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Michigan72
He should have said most of this stuff yesterday.

He's either a moron or a genius who incites violence subtly enough to have plausible deniability.

CNN and MSNBC is going to have a hard time transitioning over to Joe Biden. They can't find much to say about him on any given day, LOL.

What else CAN you say about someone with a 47 year career as a failure in politics?

How long do you think it will take for CNN and MSNBC to stop talking about President Trump several times a day?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Here is the link to the speech

mobile.twitter.com...

Didn’t expect that

Ummm... I listened to it. Every word. I didn't hear a concession speech. He did not concede. He said there would be an orderly transition, but did NOT say to a Biden Administration.

I'm way past thinking he is going to do anything magical... but that was not a typical concession speech.

And he was right to condemn those who invaded the Capital building - but the only Trump supporters there were incidental, caught up in the emotion of it all. The leaders were all Antifa pigs. Although I still can't figure out the 14 yr vet woman who was murdered by the ... 'cop'?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

i think that was really presidential well done DJT

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

He said there will be a new administration.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They might actually be able to find something to say about him if he would come out of that basement for a little bit...
edit on 7-1-2021 by deadlysyn because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You know I know that deep down

But damn if I don’t believe that everyone thinks like me and would be ashamed of being such a blatant hypocrite

It’s a miscalculation I make over and over

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: carewemust

Well, she wants a lot of things.. But she's not going to get it

The media says Nancy knows how to work MAGIC. A very powerful and influential superwoman.

The "Devil" indeed!

Note; I always quote last posts on a page, because no one reads them. I wish everyone did the same.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
BOOM

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Modern American culture has been washed of such notions.

Its progressive and has been a proven staple in any successfull culture to omit any self value.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Deep fake.

Look at the repetitive head movements.

Hmm,
His mouth looks like a cats butt, more than usual I mean, so maybe yes.

However, even a live speech by this pig of a human, is a deep fake, a four year deep fake!

You stare at cat butts a lot to be an expert?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Hellas

Too little, too late. He spent weeks inciting people, telling them to come to Washington on the 6th. Saying it was going to be “wild”.

And then when his crazed followers did what they had been planning online for weeks, he was silent except for a BS statement that came off more as encouragement than anything else. Now after the division he fostered to further himself is laid bare for all to see he wants to talk about how he is committed to a peaceful transition of power? After people have died because he refused a peaceful transfer of power?

Give me a break. That train has left the station.

Amen. He did this to himself. I feel no remorse for him. Like someone said, he should take his own show on the road and get his mad followers to put more money into his pockets. It seems like the smart thing to do but then again, smart is a relative word.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join