It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden & Democrats will have a Glorious Presidency!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Now that Trump has been flipped to walk the walk we can get back to the peoples business. No not you or me. Read on. Here's a quick peek as to how the world turns and why Joe will Make America Great Again.

Here's a quick read as to how the USA turns today as in who runs the show:

Princeton Report: American Government Isn’t a Democracy

In the United States, our findings indicate, the majority does not rule — at least not in the causal sense of actually determining policy outcomes. When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organized interests, they generally lose… Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance, such as regular elections, freedom of speech and association, and a widespread (if still contested) franchise. But we believe that if policymaking is dominated by powerful business organizations and a small number of affluent Americans, then America’s claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened.”

Joe Biden's POTUS financial support:

At Least 67 Billionaires Made Six-Figure Donations To Committees Supporting Joe Biden

Billionaires can’t seem to resist opening their wallets for the guy once dubbed “the poorest man in Congress.” Between July and September at least 67 billionaires and their spouses made contributions of more than $100,000 to committees supporting Joe Biden and the Democratic Party, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission Thursday. Those contributions added nearly $20 million to two joint fundraising committees, the Biden Victory Fund and the Biden Action Fund, groups that allow Biden to solicit donations far above the $5,600 contribution limit.

I read an excellent article but cant locate it right now. So here is a substitute. The other article was written within a week as an opinion. The gist of it was that China was steering back towards Communism rather than to accept progressive liberal type of democratic style of government. Chinese reporters were giddy about it! In brief they are going back to their roots. I say great. So go shoot yourselves in the foot.

Here's the other link:

China Is Weaponizing Globalization

The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered calls in many countries for a reexamination of their relationship with China. In places like Australia and the Czech Republic, these calls have built on preexisting doubt, emerging from the realization that actors linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) may be interfering with democratic political processes in “covert, coercive, or corrupting” ways. In a recent report for the German Marshall Fund’s Alliance for Securing Democracy, I examined what makes this interference distinct from other authoritarian actors like Russia. The report finds that the party’s interference in democratic countries is characterized by five mutually reinforcing factors:

In summary I presented The Princeton report to offer a peek as to how the show is run over here. In brief the USA was torn down for lower wages in China by the rich and elite here in the USA. Read further into the original report and it will say that both Republicans and Democrats are on board with this. Trump was the odd man out. So then comes Joe Biden. Look at who gave him money in 2020. See the connection between what was written in The Princeton Report and his wealthy donors? OK, lets move on. Before 2000 many USA manufacturers went to China to simply avoid high wages, taxes, OSHA rules, regulations, etc. Many are those as described in The Princeton Report. So now 20 plus years later our Communist friends to the core trade partners want to get back to their roots. OK. Plus we all know they are already in Africa to lock up all that cheap labor, minerals and more. Right? So what is USA Joe Billionaire to do? Bring it back? With robots, right? At the end of the day they like it here, on their own terms of course. So along come the Democrats willing and able to sell out Joe Blue Collar with many many RINOS in tow. Right? It began decades ago.

So now they hit the POTUS election Trifecta in 2020.

Moving on Lets watch what happens. Me thinks that Joe Biden will make America Great Again. The fix is in the bag.

So, white, black, purple or pink lives don't matter? No, not to those in charge as it doesn't matter. You and I are just a commodity along with the others. Were classified as cannon fodder. Just pet us now and then and throw us a bone. So am I being too sarcastic? Just look at what your living through and present a better explanation.

Waterglass out!

edit on 7-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 7-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 7-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 7-1-2021 by Waterglass because: another typo

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Day 1 — move forward from there.

I’m not gonna do the crystal ball thingy.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I will.
The dems lead by a nearly 50 year career paid for politician will enact multiple gun restrictions and green initiatives. They have all three branches now

About one year in biden will either be declared senile or just resign putting heals up Harris in place to deal with the fallout of the dems failing economic policies.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Anything is better than Trump right?

It’s nice you feel calm about it now. Cuz your crap storm is on order.

You made your bed, now it’s time to lay in it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Joe Biden & Democrats will have a Glorious Presidency!

Yeah, but the rest of us are completely screwed.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes, we are. That's why I bought property in a foreign country this past October as insurance. Paid in cash as I cashed out some 401K bucks as I do not want to have our assets seized.

Will my idea work? I have no clue. I tried as fear is a great motivator.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I’ll chuck a viewing at you.

When the only ones left unvaccinated and still fertile are the children of these liches.
Then babies are fertilised in a test tube using the only viable material available, scum DNA from degenerate cretinous idiot spawn.
ALL your ‘children’ will contain their dreams and the bible will go full circle. The sons of ‘god’ will return from orbit to impregnate the daughters of man and the earth will again be a waste and a desolation.

Day 100

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Now that Trump has been flipped to walk the walk we can get back to the peoples business. No not you or me. Read on. Here's a quick peek as to how the world turns and why Joe will Make America Great Again.

Here's a quick read as to how the USA turns today as in who runs the show:

Princeton Report: American Government Isn’t a Democracy

In the United States, our findings indicate, the majority does not rule — at least not in the causal sense of actually determining policy outcomes. When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organized interests, they generally lose… Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance, such as regular elections, freedom of speech and association, and a widespread (if still contested) franchise. But we believe that if policymaking is dominated by powerful business organizations and a small number of affluent Americans, then America’s claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened.”

Joe Biden's POTUS financial support:

At Least 67 Billionaires Made Six-Figure Donations To Committees Supporting Joe Biden

Billionaires can’t seem to resist opening their wallets for the guy once dubbed “the poorest man in Congress.” Between July and September at least 67 billionaires and their spouses made contributions of more than $100,000 to committees supporting Joe Biden and the Democratic Party, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission Thursday. Those contributions added nearly $20 million to two joint fundraising committees, the Biden Victory Fund and the Biden Action Fund, groups that allow Biden to solicit donations far above the $5,600 contribution limit.

I read an excellent article but cant locate it right now. So here is a substitute. The other article was written within a week as an opinion. The gist of it was that China was steering back towards Communism rather than to accept progressive liberal type of democratic style of government. Chinese reporters were giddy about it! In brief they are going back to their roots. I say great. So go shoot yourselves in the foot.

Here's the other link:

China Is Weaponizing Globalization

The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered calls in many countries for a reexamination of their relationship with China. In places like Australia and the Czech Republic, these calls have built on preexisting doubt, emerging from the realization that actors linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) may be interfering with democratic political processes in “covert, coercive, or corrupting” ways. In a recent report for the German Marshall Fund’s Alliance for Securing Democracy, I examined what makes this interference distinct from other authoritarian actors like Russia. The report finds that the party’s interference in democratic countries is characterized by five mutually reinforcing factors:

In summary I presented The Princeton report to offer a peek as to how the show is run over here. In brief the USA was torn down for lower wages in China by the rich and elite here in the USA. Read further into the original report and it will say that both Republicans and Democrats are on board with this. Trump was the odd man out. So then comes Joe Biden. Look at who gave him money in 2020. See the connection between what was written in The Princeton Report and his wealthy donors? OK, lets move on. Before 2000 many USA manufacturers went to China to simply avoid high wages, taxes, OSHA rules, regulations, etc. Many are those as described in The Princeton Report. So now 20 plus years later our Communist friends to the core trade partners want to get back to their roots. OK. Plus we all know they are already in Africa to lock up all that cheap labor, minerals and more. Right? So what is USA Joe Billionaire to do? Bring it back? With robots, right? At the end of the day they like it here, on their own terms of course. So along come the Democrats willing and able to sell out Joe Blue Collar with many many RINOS in tow. Right? It began decades ago.

So now they hit the POTUS election Trifecta in 2020.

Moving on Lets watch what happens. Me thinks that Joe Biden will make America Great Again. The fix is in the bag.

So, white, black, purple or pink lives don't matter? No, not to those in charge as it doesn't matter. You and I are just a commodity along with the others. Were classified as cannon fodder. Just pet us now and then and throw us a bone. So am I being too sarcastic? Just look at what your living through and present a better explanation.

Waterglass out!

Your an astute observer of man, with a steady hand on the pulse of humanity Waterglass.

Not bad for just some man on the internet.

Well done. Well done.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Dalamax because: Nvm

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

When the only ones left unvaccinated and still fertile are the children of these liches.
Then babies are fertilised in a test tube using the only viable material available, scum DNA from degenerate cretinous idiot spawn.
ALL your ‘children’ will contain their dreams and the bible will go full circle. The sons of ‘god’ will return from orbit to impregnate the daughters of man and the earth will again be a waste and a desolation.

Day 100

I’m atheist.

I support science. Frozen sperm just as good if not better.

What the Hell are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I will.
The dems lead by a nearly 50 year career paid for politician will enact multiple gun restrictions and green initiatives. They have all three branches now

About one year in biden will either be declared senile or just resign putting heals up Harris in place to deal with the fallout of the dems failing economic policies.

See you in a year.

We’ll see how good a predictor you are.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah...that lost me too.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Anything is better than Trump right?

It’s nice you feel calm about it now. Cuz your crap storm is on order.

You made your bed, now it’s time to lay in it.

I’m anti-Trump because he’s a self serving narcissistic moron.

Many Republicans helped vote him out.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Typical low info, hurt feelz Leftist.
Vote for a couple of morons by basing your decision on emotions without taking their political track records into consideration.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I will.

See you in a year.

Hopefully I'm a terrible predictor

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I will.

See you in a year.

Hopefully I'm a terrible predictor

Honestly, in my many years on earth — I’ve seen what I’ve thought to be complete idiots — put into positions I thought they could never handle — then totally take charge and “rock it”.

I realize Biden has been old school corporate, etc. I don’t know if he can change with the times.

But, I have not seen him as senile and unhealthy, as the Righties on ATS love to portray him.

It’s a wait and see.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Vote for a couple of morons by basing your decision on emotions without taking their political track records into consideration.

Emotions?

Did you not witness the Trumper’s at the Capital yesterday?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Emotions?

Did you not witness the Trumper’s at the Capital yesterday?

I sure did, it was disgusting.
I also disgusted when I saw the rioting and looting and burning of the cities across the country and attacks on police all summer long for supposed “social justice” causes without one Democrat politician condemning it.
I could ask you why do you think they didn’t condemn those actions but I doubt you would know.
I do know.....VOTES.
If they would have condemned the actions of those terrorists, they would have lost the votes of those terrorists and those who support them.
But now after what happened yesterday, Trump should hang because of it?
Hypocrisy is really a funny thing, or maybe it’s just plain stupidity.
edit on 7-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Day 100

I’m atheist.

I support science. Frozen sperm just as good if not better.

What the Hell are you talking about?

You better hope you didn't understand, because if you support the test tube fertilization the member was speaking of... you support inbreeding.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Well I also could be way off and wrong however I wanted to look at the positive side. If I were the Democrats I would hold hearings ASAP as to what these guys know. A drop in population from 330 to 100 million by 2030! Seems to me that drop would be equated to some sort of a major crime against humanity

Here's the link:

Deagel

Many links are already on ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I got to the Billionaires but, you do realise Trump installed more Millionaires and Billionaires to government than any President before him? Don't think Biden will beat him on that score!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join