It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Contractor admits to changing votes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
It doesn't seem to matter to anyone.. quite literally, tons of fraud has been exposed and ignored and their agenda has been pushed down our throats. Even with the Italy stuff coming out today, (some in) Congress have pushed full steam ahead with their plan. It would take nothing short of a miracle to save the Republic now...

Italy doc

Wonder why that is? I suppose it wouldn't have anything to do with possibly implicating themselves in dirty business.

Look, this is what Politics is. They have been showing us the dirty business in TV shows for years. Most of them have there hand in the cookie jar regardless if that was their intention or not.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If no national authority (DOJ/FBI/SCOTUS/McConnell) is willing to seriously investigate this QUICKLY, it doesn't matter. Only 13 days before China-Joe rules America.

And only weeks or maybe a few months until Kammie-the-Commie takes over from Dementia Joe.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It is too late. They should have made it public as soon as it was verified. Now it just looks like a stalling tactic.

There have been crazies that have admitted to murders for whatever reason where it was proven they couldn't have done it. The same can be the case here. It could be completely true but the timing is more than suspect.

So does that mean they all knew the election was a fraud but they ran thru their fraudulent vote anyway??? Wouldn't that be treason or something close to it??? What if our (still) President locks them all up???

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

More on the story

Well, didn't take long to take that down... The purge of diverse ideology is afoot!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My biggest issue with all of this vote changing through the machines, and from Italy, is the fact that the voting machines do not operate on Wi-Fi.

Defense Contractor admits to changing votes in election

Admitted under oath in a court of law.

Let me clarify....the software that was used to accomplish this feat is allegedly "the Kraken"

The best part? The individual allegedly has a backup of the ORIGINAL data in "an undisclosed location." Of course, he fears for his life and his family's safety.

edit on 8-1-2021 by MayRenee because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Or so they swore under oath. Then there's this...

hack

In a stunning Georgia video hearing, Jovan Pulitzer actually hacks into a Georgia Voting Machine DURING the legislative hearing in Georgia on voter fraud.

It would seem that maybe Dominion lied!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

Well, didn't take long to take that down... The purge of diverse ideology is afoot!

Hash Tag: Italy Did it! Now Trending Around the World
Streaming on Rumble
rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: MayRenee

Or so they swore under oath. Then there's this...

hack

In a stunning Georgia video hearing, Jovan Pulitzer actually hacks into a Georgia Voting Machine DURING the legislative hearing in Georgia on voter fraud.

It would seem that maybe Dominion lied!

This is a guy saying they hacked it. Where is the video of them actually hacking it?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Is there a specific reason that voting machine servers are in another country?

The electoral machines should not be put online in the election. The fact they where is a crime in itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It is too late. They should have made it public as soon as it was verified. Now it just looks like a stalling tactic.

There have been crazies that have admitted to murders for whatever reason where it was proven they couldn't have done it. The same can be the case here. It could be completely true but the timing is more than suspect.

So does that mean they all knew the election was a fraud but they ran thru their fraudulent vote anyway??? Wouldn't that be treason or something close to it??? What if our (still) President locks them all up???

We been running a sham govt here in Illinois for years, its the way of life for liberals. We keep raising taxes, running more people/business out of the state, and cry like little school girls about corporate welfare when someone tries to fix it. As the former IL governor confessed, fixed elections are a time honored tradition for the Lefties. No big deal for them, just Standard Operating Procedure.

Everyone knows, denying is just to try and curb the violence/social unrest. From another poster here.

"Joe Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties, lost bellwether states like Florida and Ohio, lost the election day vote by a 3:1 margin. Lost the late break voters on election day to Trump 54% to Bidens 44%. Had lower turnout than Hillary Clinton did in every metro EXCEPT in the states that were stolen. We have massive voting irregularities like more voters than are registered, vote spikes for biden that cant be adequately explained. We had 80 million unsolicited universal mail in ballots."
edit on 8-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I used to think a lot more highly of Trump supporters before this last week.

Do you guys even google search the people you prop up? This guys name is MUD. He lied to some desperate politicians....so eager to hear anything that fit their bill that they used this friggin guy. And this isn't the first time this has happened. It seems like the Pro Trump win of the GOP really let their guard down to try and prove something we can only suspect.....voter fraud.

I certainly believed it was possible before.....and after this election well.......considering the stains that stormed the building....Trump really is that bad of a President. As a person.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Yes, dont look at the data like I posted above, keep drinking the MSM kool-aid, it must be tasty.

You can get a quick synopsis here of why people voted for him from Ben Shapiro who didnt vote for him in 2016

LINK

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

You might want to look at his comments post election: www.thewrap.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

No doubt, several policies I dont agree with, and Ben mentions some of them in his video I posted. Most of our politicians are deeply flawed.

But do I want bigger govt that thinks and spends my money for me? Or local govt where decisions are made by people actually elected in the state I live instead of some crazy Nancy in Cali.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I wasn't commenting on your post here guy. I was commenting about the overall posts I have seen. The guy the OP is using to push this latest iron clad evidence of fraud is a failed treasure hunter whose big gift to tech is considered one of the worst tech inventions ever. And it was invented in the 90's.

Literally there was zero proof offered in his video other than his word. Not to mention anytime a guy changes his name to Pulitzer you might want to run away. Fast.

I consider myself more a republican than a independent. The right side always wants facts. Facts don't get discredited if you don't rely on a unknown character presenting them.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The local ones are no less crooked. Term limits is how we level the playing field.

www.heritage.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

The local ones are no less crooked. Term limits is how we level the playing field.

www.heritage.org...

Yes, here in IL we tried to get term limits on the ballot, the speaker snuffed it out though. Im tied here due to family a few more years.

Local govt certainly can be corrupt, but if you look state to state, there are some doing it right. My Dad laughs at me every time I tell him how much things like roofing and windows cost here compared to down south. Literally half the cost.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Defense Contractor admits to changing votes in election

Admitted under oath in a court of law.

Let me clarify....the software that was used to accomplish this feat is allegedly "the Kraken"

The best part? The individual allegedly has a backup of the ORIGINAL data in "an undisclosed location." Of course, he fears for his life and his family's safety.
The fact this comes after certification just seems too convenient. I need to read more, but my first impression is that he’s full of #.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearack
That could still happen. Fat lady has not sung yet. Timing is everything. Yes, that would be treason In my humble opinion. Will it not be something if the Democrats are surprised? Why has Kamala not resigned her Senate seat!

<< 1  2    4 >>

join