It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's On Tomorrow's Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by olaru12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Today, jiu jitsu.

Same tomorrow.

What a damned mess we've made for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Whats on tomorrow's agenda?

I'm probably gonna add as many people on Facebook as possible so I can convert them into social credit score points when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
He did a real great job today. Stir up the crowd, spew more lies, send them on their way whilst suggesting I may even join you and then duck back into the bunker.

Pence had been as loyal as any VP could be, yet Trump threw him under the bus, blaming him for his own failures.

Trump is a stark raving loony toon, and he’s got all you right wing conspiracy theorists eating out of the palm of his hand.

So THAT is what is on your agenda tomorrow?

Same thing you always do here?

As for me, it is fine fishing weather here and I haven't made smoked fish for awhile.

So time to catch a trout or three.

OH WOW, Smoking fish sounds good. I only have three whitefish in the freezer left, the wife won't let me smoke those, but after my two pounds of Pickled herring is gone, I may buy a smoked fish.

oO

You just reminded me... I haven't had pickled fish in ages!!!!

I guess I need to find a Walleye or two as well...

~drooolin~

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Hang up my flag, upside down.

Then go to work.
Have to pay for that window that was broken.

In our house.

Correction: Our old house.

Thoughts and prayers to the Paulson family.

What is that about the Paulson family? And the broken window in your old house?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
The broken window at the capitol, and the protester that got shot in the neck.

link   

originally posted by: AverageWang
add as many people on Facebook as possible so I can convert them into social credit score points

What a great response!! Smartest group of thinkers ... right here in our midst.

link   
Hopefully sit in Nancy Pelosi’s chair again.

babylonbee.com...
edit on 6-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sure buddy and I'll show you my PhDs.
🤡

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What's On Tomorrow's Agenda

Wake up, fall out of bed,
Drag a comb across my head...

Then off to work as an essential worker in the Covid-19 capitol of the world. We're all expendable...that's what we are...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I buy the Olsen brand from the store. Walleye really make good pickles fish though. I used to buy pickled whitefish from an Indian fisherman I knew, but he up and died on us from a heart attack sitting at the kitchen table. His wife took it hard, but she is doing alright now. I miss the buck fifty a pound fish. I also got two pounds of salt cod in the fridge from the daughter for Christmas.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, what TKDRL said.

After what the media spewed today, (yeah, I know better) I don't feel like it is the "peoples" house anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
After what the media spewed today, (yeah, I know better) I don't feel like it is the "peoples" house anymore.

The bi-partisan condemnation was a gag-fest.

If the crowd stays and sees what the news has aired, might only take one or two people to start setting fires before the whole mob takes on the mindset.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Snarl

I hope the innocent lady who was gunned down by Capitol Police today did not die in vain.

The ball is now in President Trump's Court.

Was the "innocent lady" a republican, a democrat pretending to be a republican, an actual democrat or antifa/blm pretending to be republican? The jury's out....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

They don't have a whole lot of choice. They're nothing without the consent of the governed and they know it as much as they would like to deny it.

Either they put their full faith and power behind the government or they admit it's FUBAR. How likely do you think any agent who derives power from it will be to do that?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
For me: my new recliners are to be delivered. And I may have go out and pick up my Uncle from the hospital. But coffee and ATS seem to be the big agenda.

For the DC crowd: Protests, picnics, sightseeing the monuments would be my guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
There are a bunch of angry people in DC tonight. Think they'll burn-out and go home?

My money is on DC being washed in either flames or blood.

Well the conservatives will go home, got jobs and a life to go back too. Now once they are gone the liberals will start the burning, looting CHAZ building...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Either they put their full faith and power behind the government or they admit it's FUBAR. How likely do you think any agent who derives power from it will be to do that?

They could've gone the other way.

Their constituents are rightfully pissed. No doubt the election was rigged. The vote counting stoppages in the 6 swings are a huge tell.

It's unlikely the members of the mob are in full support of Trump, but they are pissed their votes didn't matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Well, someone in another thread just posted that she was a 14 year vet, air force I believe.

So regardless of which "side" she was on, I would guess American first?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As expected there were some leftist larpers they photographed inside the Capitol building holding Trump flags with a hammer and sickle tatoo on their hand after make an appearance last June at a climate rally in AZ. Did I mention he was wearing a bullhorn headdress? It was an obvious photo-op, would the MSM do that just for Conservatives? Nnnnnooooo.
edit on 6-1-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join