It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seed of The Tree of Life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have been wrestling with conception, trying to get to the deepest root of it for so long, yet I cannot seem to move further - I am stuck. When I got to archetypes, emotions, and hierarchies it's as if they began to blur together such that I cannot tell if they did or did not emerge together, or which should come before the other.

It may be impossible but try to picture that you knew nothing and then try to think of a truth. How would you begin without the will of judgment? To suggest truth requires a person/archetypal role of judging/measuring (a king or ruler archetype which measures or judges) between truth and falsity. And if there is a distinction and if it is made, if will is conceived (desired and purposed), is it not emotive? So, it seems to me that the first kind of will, the will of measuring itself, has the qualities of a role/position in a hierarchy and it is purposed by desire. Thus you cannot get to the seed of life as these qualities must have already existed/be from always.

Ephesians 1:9

I guess I could state this another way. Is it possible to have a thing which is absent of qualities that are beyond itself? Can a thing be of a singular value? And if so, what is it?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Okay
Genesis 3:22
John 3:16
Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Okay
Genesis 3:22
John 3:16
Any ideas on the Tree of Life?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

John 14:10

John 14:20

Maybe there is no getting to the bottom of eternal life/eternity? There is no getting to the bottom - there is no bottom.
edit on 1/6/2021 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yeah I get it now. The Tree of Life gives eternal life means if we plant trees it gives eternal life to Earth and it's inhabitants. Yep.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes (Luke 8:11) but that's not my question or the line of thought I want to travel. What I want to know is how we can differentiate between the translator and the word such that we can see what the first word was. What is the deepest truth? The Word before it was divided.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The word before it was distorted is the thought.a reply to: Bleeeeep

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Isn't it thought/words which divide the undivided?

Knowing is divided into knower and known......but in reality there is no knower and no known......just knowing.

God is all knowing

edit on 6-1-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The Word is the Body of Thought/Measure. So, like a formula/equation (e.g. 1÷3=), any formulation/thought, by its coming into existence, requires the divided word and divides the word. i.e. You cannot begin to think without a preexisting living-thought. e.g. 1 is a preexisting thought, 3 is a preexisting thought, division is a preexisting thought, and judgment is a preexisting thought.
edit on 1/6/2021 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep
There is an ancient Hebrew system that addresses your question

others too

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Trying to wrap my head around at what your getting at, or questioning, but it sounds like more like a question about Forms or Ideas, and might want look up Plato vs Artistole arguments about it.

A thing that is "absent of qualities that are beyond itself"? Dont know if it could ever be applied to nature, but something artifical or man made probably why.

A chair is chair, no matter what age you could look at it, it still serves a purpose, and that is for someone to sit on it. How the one came to the idea of a or to makw could mean a variety of factors or influences.

Thing is the chair has changed over originally they were just like stools, arms on one where for those of high status, an even influenced an archetype you say, i.e" Heirophant or Emperor like Chairman."

Now we got chairs that have other qualities that try to distinguish itself from the other chairs...but at the end it still a chair.

edit on 6-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
John 8:24: "If you do not believe that I AM , you will die in your sins."

All truths in mind are relative to self. The I AM is distinct from mind so its truth is absolute. Therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Mama , I'm Coming HOME...........

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Way down there : here ?

Here : this that just is ?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Can you elaborate?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Before chairs you have preexisting principles and powers that the chair is meant to work with and against, which is the chair's purpose. i.e. Without the burden of weight or stress on the body, the need for a particular position on a plane, etc, you have no need for a chair. Thus we can strip away the chair and look to the preexisting things, the things which the chair are meant to overcome and/or work with, in our attempt to get to the deepest truth/word/qualia.

Like stripping away the chair, I want to remove or get passed hierarchies/archetypes and emotions in order to get to the deepest truth that I can.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The deepest truth is awareness......it is not a thing but all things appear and disappear in it.

edit on 7-1-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Truth (body/qualia/quanta) is relative to the subject (soul) measuring his objective will (spirit). If we are measuring qualia, it's relative. If we are measuring an observer, it's subjective. If we are measuring will/purpose, it's objective.

e.g. Two people with the same pessimistic spirit/will, look at a glass and see it half empty (they see the same thing) because when we measure, what we are actually measuring is our will to measure (because their will is the same). Objectivity is of will.

I don't think I AM is distinct from mind. I think I AM is the observer of the mind - the translator which begets qualia/form/word when perceiving his will. I think a mind is made up of the 3 (qualia, observer, and will) and without one of them you lose the mind. Yeshua is the body/qualia of the mind of God, Father is the translator/observer of the mind, and the Holy Ghost is the will/spirit of the mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This isnt about fearing death - it's about seeking God.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If it is truth it is a thing/qualia. Awareness is a living truth. You might be right about the rest, though how can we get there? That is, I think all awareness could not have been begot - there must be some that is eternal. So how can we trace back to it being the prime truth, if it must be a truth as well?

John 1:1

What was the Word?
edit on 1/7/2021 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join