It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions & The Concept of "Soul Agreements"/"Contracts"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've been readings about ET's for many years and have nearly 200 books on just this subject.

I've been ramping up research the past year, and one thing that escaped me previously was how there seems to be something of a "theme" across a significant portion of the accounts of abductees and that theme is the concept of having made a soul agreement/contract prior to incarnating on Earth, and that the agreement gave consent to be "taken" in this life time on Earth, so they could do X,Y,Z with you , usually in respect of what the ET's say is for "the greater good" of mankind. One explanation for this "greater good" relates to the development of a hybrid species who will be used to repopulate the Earth, should that be required, eg in the event of some terrible ELE or something along those lines, so that mankind perpetuates, albeit with a LOT more ET DNA, such that homo sapiens sapiens will not exist anymore. It will be a "new race" essentially.

I am interested in what others who have researched a lot make of this soul agreement notion....

The abductee is usually "told" they have made such an agreement then find themselves accepting this as it "makes sense of everything" and enables them to integrate the experiences with greater ease. On occasion the abductee has been shown an actual paper contract they have signed. Invariably, those abductees who find themselves embracing the "Soul Contract" concept are able to work through the unpleasant aspects of the whole experience much better, and so their life is then on a better track. But as we know ET's have ultra psychic powers, are masters of mental/emotional manipulation, etc, there seems to be no clear way to figure out if the "Soul contract" concept is nonsense just to make the abductee feel better or is it true ? It can be years before the person comes to any awareness of any "contract", so for years their lives, minds, emotions, etc have been disrupted and they have gone through years of stress , etc. With their vast powers and ability to put "downloads" into people's minds, why on earth is this agreement concept not simply made clear right from the get-go ?! Why keep memories blocked ?

The vast majority of abductees experience a significant amount of trauma with psychological effects that can drag on for years. Lives are disrupted or even wrecked, along with a host of other issues, including many having to deal with all sorts of scary paranormal events. Most of these people will never come to any awareness, self-generated or "told to them", regarding any "soul contract". This is probably why the who abduction phenomena is seen in a generally negative light, because most abductees simply have no notion of any "agreement" their soul made, if indeed such an agreement ever took place.

What is quite disturbing to me is that the ones who come to believe in an agreement are often those who also bring back information about the ongoing hybrid program. ET says a new species is being developed to replenish the Earth in case of some planetary disaster that wipes out much of human life. Sounds like a fair enough plan until you remember the new species are not homo sapiens sapiens anymore, but more like a 50-50 human/ET hybrid. And then you read the recent work of Suzy Hansen, who has masses of conscious recall, and it is also clear their is a desire to blend the Grey mind/consciousness with the human mind/consciousness, within a human body. "The Dual Soul Aspect" as it is called by her. Which then makes Whitley Strieber's attempts over the years to describe how they seem to be seeking "Communion" all the more clear.

I have trouble accepting this as being "perfectly ok by me". Yet this seems part of the agenda, by the beings who talk of these "Soul Contracts" to their abductees. I do appreciate that mankind could do with a clean up and a tweaking and a nudge into a more evolved way of being on a mass level, and I understand we already have some ET DNA but the actual plan appears to be way more radical than that - the replacement of man with a species who is not homo sapiens sapiens any longer.

So then, what to make of these so called "soul agreements" ?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicpixie
I am interested in what others who have researched a lot make of this soul agreement notion....

I've read a bit about near death experiences and the concept of a "soul agreement" or "soul contract" is a common theme. The basic idea of it is that we volunteered to come into our lives on Earth in order to serve God in various ways - this may be different for each person. In several cases of suicide, it was explained to the person that the reason suicide specifically is seen as such a huge offense is because it violates the agreement they've made to remain here until their purpose is carried out.

why on earth is this agreement concept not simply made clear right from the get-go ?! Why keep memories blocked ?

It is necessary for us to experience the consequences of sin for personal teaching and growth, but also for the benefit of all conscious sinless beings. In a manner of speaking, it puts their existence into perspective and shows the consequence of existing apart from God. We have to agree to come here and be subjected to it and the suffering that comes with it - this is part of the "soul agreement". We aren't forced. If we remembered everything before we came here, it would negate the purpose of coming and completely change the dynamic of the situation with sin and experiencing it.
Just a quick thought experiment here - how can an angel experience sin without sinning for the sake of learning about it? If it agrees to temporarily give up its memory and live it, then it is doing so without the consequence that comes from disobeying God from its former position of knowledge and wisdom. What were we before we came here? Were some of us angels? I don't know, it's just an interesting question.

Most of these people will never come to any awareness, self-generated or "told to them", regarding any "soul contract". This is probably why the who abduction phenomena is seen in a generally negative light, because most abductees simply have no notion of any "agreement" their soul made, if indeed such an agreement ever took place.

It's kindof the same concept of how most people are afraid of dying until they do and realize it's actually amazing. The core of it is being faced with unfamiliarity, which causes fear.

NOW... I don't know for sure what the ETs are that are doing these abductions. I have no idea if they're purely physical, if they're spiritual beings manifesting into physical existence, or if they're demonic... There are theories for all of those. One thing to keep in mind is that just because ETs might be referencing soul agreements doesn't mean that they have anything to do with those soul agreements. As the saying goes, "the most convincing lie is the one hidden between two truths". They could just be disclosing such things to cause trust and interest in their purposes.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmicpixie

Shame there’s no ‘signed’ contract we could see for these

Joking aside, it’s a fascinating concept that there’s some pre-arranged agreement on the relationship between the alleged alien-abductee scenario.

What I don’t really get is, if these aliens are real, and are as advanced as we believe them to be (ie, FTL travel, advanced tech, crossing vast distances of the galaxy in easy time) - would the notion of of a spiritual 'soul' or even our concepts of 'morality' be something they'd consider?

Given what they (allegedly) do to abductees, they don't seem particularly kind. So the idea of an agreement between alien and abductee seems rather... unrealistic.

Take our scientists who do experiements on animals. Do they make any sort of personal, spiritual agreement between them and the animal?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Shame there’s no ‘signed’ contract we could see for these

Joking aside, it’s a fascinating concept that there’s some pre-arranged agreement on the relationship between the alleged alien-abductee scenario.

What I don’t really get is, if these aliens are real, and are as advanced as we believe them to be (ie, FTL travel, advanced tech, crossing vast distances of the galaxy in easy time) - would the notion of of a spiritual 'soul' or even our concepts of 'morality' be something they'd consider?

Given what they (allegedly) do to abductees, they don't seem particularly kind. So the idea of an agreement between alien and abductee seems rather... unrealistic.

Take our scientists who do experiements on animals. Do they make any sort of personal, spiritual agreement between them and the animal?

I would hazard a guess that the type of 'alien' interaction being posited is of the inter-dimensional kind, therefore closer to humanity by existing alongside it or even creating it for a purpose...whatever that may be.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It may be invoked as an agreement but the reality of it may be they were coerced or seduced into it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

That's an interesting possibility.
But the soul is in 5th density prior to incarnating into 3rd density Earth. Do you think even a being in 5D awareness can be duped ? I ask only because we are supposed to have a far more awake perception of everything in that realm- more of a "super consciousness"

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

But the soul is in 5th density prior to incarnating into 3rd density Earth. Do you think even a being in 5D awareness can be duped ? I ask only because we are supposed to have a far more awake perception of everything in that realm- more of a "super consciousness"

What are 1st and 2nd density?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Yes, I'd thought along similar lines until I came across a book by Suzy Hansen, which I read a few months ago.
She has huge amounts of conscious recall and her book was utterly fascinating. She remembered heaps about stuff happening on board the ships, the different training/educating programs going on with Earthlings, etc.

She often saw "souls" in their pure form, as "balls of light" (I am simplifying the description as can't recall the exact way she described them". The ET's (greys) were regularly presenting these "souls" to Suzy for her to interact with a bit on occasion - one of the souls was apparently going to incarnate one day as one of her children (she later confirmed this had happened).
Then there were apparently souls she saw who she learned (from the ET's) were willing to incarnate into an Earth body , consenting to a life where there would actually be a kind of DUAL soul present , a blending of ET and human, housed within a physical human body. These souls were described as being happy, willing participants in this "hybrid" program

It seemed like souls without bodies, ie in their simple "ball of light" kind of essence/form, were present on the ship in some numbers. So that got me wondering HOW do the ET's come across them to begin with ? Where do they find them ?
Would the ET mind powers/frequency level be in any way "superior" to the power of the souls floating around on the ship, such that the ET's might be able to somehow manipulate the consciousness of that soul into doing what they wanted ?

Also, prior to reading anything Suzy Hansen wrote about I was aware that many abductees have been witness to certain ET's (Greys and Mantids) TRANSFERRING SOULS into bodies they had grown in vats/tubes or whatever. Empty vessels if you like, and then they would use some sort of tech to move the soul (in it's "ball of light" form ) into that body.
In addition, quite a few accounts talked of seeing ET's move the consciousness /soul from one body into a cloned replica of that body. So clearly, certain ET groups are able to do remarkable things with SOULS who are in their "base essence form".

This is at once fascinating and alarming.

Either those souls are truly awake and aware to what's happening and giving full consent, or ET is somehow able to "glamour" or "manipulate" the soul, which would be even more remarkable given the soul, in it's bare essence form, is supposed to be "fully awake" ?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

2nd density would be animal life
1st density ? Not sure , but you'd have to assume things like rocks and minerals, etc

4th density is the Astral planes and is also where people can end up when they are dead.

Some ET's can operate across multiple densities. UFO's and ET's/interdimensionals are sometimes seen on the Astral by people having out of body experiences (therefore ET's roam the places many humans end up in when they pass over, which raises yet another bunch of questions... ) I remember reading some account of some advanced astral traveller who had been trying to rise up through the densities during his travels and was blocked from getting into what is known as "the soul plane" by a Grey ET. So what the hell is a Grey ET doing acting as some "guardian" to the soul plane where multitudes of human souls are "living"?

I do appreciate that not all Greys are "dark-intentioned" but still.....All this stuff they do that connects to human souls elicits so many questions and there don't seem to be answers.

People have also sometimes reported being blocked from exploring the Moon while in their out of body travels.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have only read the OP so far but I wanted to respond as quickly as possible and say that it reminds me of something I heard about with hypnotism- in which one always agrees to being hypnotized/gives permission and can't be forced to do anything they don't want to do.

I have also heard this about alien abduction experiences as well- in which an individual always agrees to going along for the ride. In which an individual is asked for permission/is invited, and the individual gives permission/accepts the invitation. I experienced this sort of thing and I wrote a thread about it here years ago, my close encounter with a UFO. Even though it manifested in the form of an unidentified flying object I proposed that there were humans behind the illusion/deception.

I wrote about how if one initially gave permission when they were a child, that they are not bound to that initial contract/agreement/promise. Reading up on contract law turned out to be a deeply therapeutic experience for me. If either side of the party does not have all of the information or if either side of the party is not capable of understanding the full implications of the contract that they are signing, then they are not legally bound to it.

It makes so much sense.

In my prior thread I explore these very ideas and talk about how the contract/bond can be broken and rewritten, and how just because you agreed to something once... it doesn't mean you have to continue to agree to it. We can change our minds. Specially if that agreement was made when we were children- children imo are never capable of giving consent for the reasons listed above in regards to contract laws. But it is the truth that children can be tricked into thinking they are giving consent... which sadly is the thing that traps them. And there are other tricks to keep the now grown adults trapped as well, like triggering the idea that it's for the good of all mankind, and etc.

As you can tell by my response here, I'm pretty interested in this stuff. I think that child abuse could be the truth behind the illusion of alien abduction- something like it anyway. Maybe there is a program, or just organized perverts joining together. I think the schools could be screening children, constantly sorting and categorizing them into different psychological groups and reporting to somebody. But I'm beginning to sound really paranoid now so I'll stop myself here!

Thanks for the thread OP! I'll be watching and reading everything very carefully.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The existence of a soul (whether it exists or not, including in which dimension and etc) is a truth that can't be shared or communicated with others at this point in time. It's a private truth that is only meant for the individual to experience and nobody else- therefore rendering any conversation or debate about it pointless imo.

Coercion on the other hand is something that we can study and observe and share in experience with and talk about. Coercion is a thing that happens whether or not a soul exists or operates on this dimension or the fifth.

I do believe that people can be easily coerced into giving permission- specially children like I said in my prior response which would then be the point at which an adult is manipulated into giving permission over and over again... because they already gave it once.

Even adults can be coerced into doing extreme things under the right circumstances (google youtube Derren Brown, I love him).

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Dr. Carla Turner(RIP) is a good one to look at as far as researching and soul bonding and the lies of a lot of these "ET's"

people have been shown clones of their own body and threatened with replacement if they do not 'cooperate'

also some of the grays have been known to take your soul/consciousness from a living person and transfer it to a small black box to then be transferred back into said body.

for all we know our 'reality' is just an advanced simulation and we forget who we really are when we are in game and maybe the 'et's' are really us or the watch dogs of the programs/destiny/fate, maybe abductions are tweaks to that.

ETA: i always found it interesting that people think they are on a ship for the majority of an abduction, some people see something in 5the sky but are usually rendered unconscious for some period of time.

seems like they would take you some where the 'et' knew it was safe from prying eyes, or even crashing.

imagine if a ufo crashed and their were abducted people on it in various states of miscare/abuse

edit on 6-1-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
One of my very first memories was of a blue light with a voice.

I remember a huge screen, with multiple buttons written in non English, which I could understand and a voice asking me what I’m going to be this time around. As I glanced to my left I remember looking at a blue light, that’s it. I feel like it was a he though, and he was the one that asked me. Last thing I remember is being told that we will meet up on this side, that no matter what we will try to find one another.

I chose a “normal” life, where he chose a “celebrity” life. He muttered on for a while that normal is no fun and that I should have chosen a good one with him.

Next thing I know is a huge light, and waking up a 5 year old.

I’m 26 now, and it’s stuck with me through out my lifetime so far. I can recall it all as clear as day, the sound of his voice, the blue aura, the feeling of being pulled into something.

I don’t know if we’re a simulation, I don’t know if we’re chosen to be here. I just know I don’t fully feel comfortable in myself, because of that. I feel, not real at times. When you sit and watch the world closely, it’s a strange place.

Would be interesting if anyone else has similar memories, or if I could see someone to recall that memory.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

As I understand things, human consciousness is growing all the time. Mental illness is sometimes because an individual is not managing their growing consciousness properly. There may be a big difference between a soul that has not yet been born into physical life and one that has gone through physical life - like the difference between a student entering university and one leaving it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't know. Anytime you start talking about "souls" and UFOs, it's just a few short steps to John Lear land where aliens have set up "soul collectors" on the Moon and are using them to power their hair dryers (or whatever).

Neuroscientists have considered whether a person's mind -- a soul analogue -- exists in some way as an electromagnetic field that extends beyond physical brain meat and out into the universe. I don't know if it's the same thing though. A "soul" is generally considered to have some kind of moral or ethical measure to it, unlike a walkie-talkie radio.

Whoever dies first, try to come back and let us know what the real story is. If you can. Or want to. I don't think I would care to hang around you boring corporeal types if I was a ghost and could float around anywhere I wanted. Why would I stick around this planet? Other than for the lo-fi jazz, that is.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

...On occasion the abductee has been shown an actual paper contract they have signed. ...

Aliens still use paper?

By the way, in the Bible, “soul” is translated from the Hebrew neʹphesh and the Greek psy·kheʹ. Bible usage shows the soul to be a person or an animal or the life that a person or an animal enjoys. To many persons, however, “soul” means the immaterial or spirit part of a human being that survives the death of the physical body. Others understand it to be the principle of life. But these latter views are not Bible teachings.

The connotations that the English “soul” commonly carries in the minds of most persons are not in agreement with the meaning of the Hebrew and Greek words as used by the inspired Bible writers. This fact has steadily gained wider acknowledgment. Back in 1897, in the Journal of Biblical Literature (Vol. XVI, p. 30), Professor C. A. Briggs, as a result of detailed analysis of the use of neʹphesh, observed: “Soul in English usage at the present time conveys usually a very different meaning from נפש [neʹphesh] in Hebrew, and it is easy for the incautious reader to misinterpret.”

More recently, when The Jewish Publication Society of America issued a new translation of the Torah, or first five books of the Bible, the editor-in-chief, H. M. Orlinsky of Hebrew Union College, stated that the word “soul” had been virtually eliminated from this translation because, “the Hebrew word in question here is ‘Nefesh.’” He added: “Other translators have interpreted it to mean ‘soul,’ which is completely inaccurate. The Bible does not say we have a soul. ‘Nefesh’ is the person himself, his need for food, the very blood in his veins, his being.”​—The New York Times, October 12, 1962.

What is the origin of the teaching that the human soul is invisible and immortal?

The difficulty lies in the fact that the meanings popularly attached to the English word “soul” stem primarily, not from the Hebrew or Christian Greek Scriptures, but from ancient Greek philosophy, actually pagan religious thought. Greek philosopher Plato, for example, quotes Socrates as saying: “The soul, . . . if it departs pure, dragging with it nothing of the body, . . . goes away into that which is like itself, into the invisible, divine, immortal, and wise, and when it arrives there it is happy, freed from error and folly and fear . . . and all the other human ills, and . . . lives in truth through all after time with the gods.”​—Phaedo, 80, D, E; 81, A.

In direct contrast with the Greek teaching of the psy·kheʹ (soul) as being immaterial, intangible, invisible, and immortal, the Scriptures show that both psy·kheʹ and neʹphesh, as used with reference to earthly creatures, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.

The Roman Catholic translation, The New American Bible, in its “Glossary of Biblical Theology Terms” (pp. 27, 28), says: “In the New Testament, to ‘save one’s soul’ (Mk 8:35) does not mean to save some ‘spiritual’ part of man, as opposed to his ‘body’ (in the Platonic sense) but the whole person with emphasis on the fact that the person is living, desiring, loving and willing, etc., in addition to being concrete and physical.”​—Edition published by P. J. Kenedy & Sons, New York, 1970.

Neʹphesh evidently comes from a root meaning “breathe” and in a literal sense neʹphesh could be rendered as “a breather.” Koehler and Baumgartner’s Lexicon in Veteris Testamenti Libros (Leiden, 1958, p. 627) defines it as: “the breathing substance, making man a[nd] animal living beings Gn 1, 20, the soul (strictly distinct from the greek notion of soul) the seat of which is the blood Gn 9, 4f Lv 17, 11 Dt 12, 23: (249 X) . . . soul = living being, individual, person.

Does the Bible indicate that the soul survives the death of the body?

Ezek. 18:4: “The soul* that is sinning—it itself will die.” (*“Soul,” KJ, Dy, RS, NE, Kx; “the man,” JB; “the person,” TEV.)

“The concept of ‘soul,’ meaning a purely spiritual, immaterial reality, separate from the ‘body,’ . . . does not exist in the Bible.”—La Parole de Dieu (Paris, 1960), Georges Auzou, professor of Sacred Scripture, Rouen Seminary, France, p. 128.

So no, in the Bible, “soul” does not mean some immaterial or spirit part of a human being that survives the death of the physical body.

Does conscious life continue for a person after the death of the physical body?

Ps. 146:4: “His spirit [Hebrew, from ruʹach] goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.” (NAB, Ro, Yg, and Dy [145:4] here render ruʹach as “spirit.” Some translations say “breath.”) (Also Psalm 104:29)

Note that the Hebrew and Greek words for “spirit” are not the same as the words for “soul.” These are also 2 different things that are often conflated.
edit on 8-1-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The concept of "soul harvesting" or "soul contracts" does dovetail nicely with the 411 missing persons phenomenon.

How many cases have been presented where either the subject's remains are never found, or the remains are found and coroners cannot provide a reasonable cause of death, even after a number of autopsies? Quite a few, by my recollection. Having one's soul "harvested" might very well leave a corpse with no obvious signs of trauma or injury, and Dave Paulides has IIRC often spoken about such cases.

I would be interested, OP, in what sources/books/interviews you can share about abductees that describe this concept of a "soul contract". I've definitely heard about the idea of "soul harvesting", but I've never read or heard a single account about any kind of contractual agreement on the subject.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

soul agreement/contract prior to incarnating on Earth, and that the agreement gave consent to be "taken" in this life time on Earth, so they could do X,Y,Z with you , usually in respect of what the ET's say is for "the greater good" of mankind. One explanation for this "greater good"

Soul Agreements occur in the Bible - Do you want to take this further concerning what are called 3rd & 4th Generation Contracts ?

Greater Good is simply an excuse to develope Anti-matter weapons to strike back at Yahushua.
It is up to us to maintain light in this part of the Milky Way before every soul on Earth goes black like the rest of this Universe.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As a Christian the Bible teaches that the Soul belongs to God. If so, then you cannot contract, barter or sell that which does not belong to you . Bible

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
It is up to us to maintain light in this part of the Milky Way before every soul on Earth goes black like the rest of this Universe.

At one time I had the idea that what if an alien species had the philosophy that humans living their lives as "containers" for souls is a horrible, unnatural thing and the kindest thing they could do for us is to kill us, so our souls could be freed to finally and joyfully become one with the Great Energy Matrix of the universe? And they were absolutely right.

Now that would be a bitch and a half. "Why won't you let us kill you? It's for your own good!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join