It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Senate stands up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Whether or not Trump gets his way and is re-elected, he has thrown doubt on the US voting machine and on the system of "fair" and free elections; a pillar of Democracy, and cast doubt into the mind(s) of the voting public. Even if Trump is telling the truth, I don't think TPTB will allow Trump to win because Trump is trying to take down/challenge the whole system rather than accept a defeat. This is a very destructive game Trump is playing in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Notice the wording "rogue state supreme court".

Rogue Supreme Court...LOL
Sounds like "Sour Grapes" to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!!

Posts will be removed.
Members can face posting bans.

Do NOT reply to this post!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Whether or not Trump gets his way and is re-elected, he has thrown doubt on the US voting machine and on the system of "fair" and free elections; a pillar of Democracy, and cast doubt into the mind(s) of the voting public.

No. The integrity of elections in general and election machines in specific has plagued our system loooooong before Trump. And rightfully so. Fair and honest elections are the backbone of our Constitutional Republic. (Screw democracy!) Election integrity cannot stand if not questioned, challenged and verified, because there would literally be no foundation for it stand on. If election integrity cannot be demonstrated, and is not demonstrated each and every election, then there can be no trust... only faith. And I have no faith in dirty critters in DC telling me how honest and honorable they are. None.

Even if Trump is telling the truth, I don't think TPTB will allow Trump to win because Trump is trying to take down/challenge the whole system rather than accept a defeat. This is a very destructive game Trump is playing in my opinion.

Make no mistake, everyone in DC is playing a dangerous game with our Republic. There is no doubt about it.

But this I know: Our Republic can survive an election challenge. We have before (see 2016). Trump is not the first or the only to do so. Our Republic CANNOT survive rigged elections. Without fair and honest elections, and the opportunity and potential to improve our lot, we will never thrive again.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Who do you think will be arrested and for what?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

If Trump can fracture the 2 party system, it will be his greatest accomplishment.

I figure if the Republican party splits as a result of this, it will not take much to split the DNC as well, just a group of people willing to jump at the opportunity.

A year ago, I never thought I would say this but if all of this results in breaking the two party system, Trump truly will have a great legacy as a result of his presidency.

Could not agree with you more on this, as it set up now, many have to prioritize what appeals to them, and most times neither party is close to hitting all the issues.

The problem is and always has been at least in modern times it would take an act of Congress to change some of the election restrictions, where a 3rd party candidate can get in the debates. Right now it's only feasible for the wealthy like when Ross Perot ran, and when it happens you can count on it being rough going for the splinter party and its parent party.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

From you..
Thats almost a compliment.

And you can go stuff youself in a ballott in the trash.

On topic though...the whole OP is based on idiocy. Good luck with ...whatever it is you Yanks are up to

Are you calling the “democratic process” idiocy?

No wonder we broke away so long ago...

edit on 6-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: putnam6

I would be he first to admit there have been times when I have taken the unpopular side of the argument.

It prevents any venue devolving into an echo chamber.

No, I didn't think you were talking about me Putnam6.

And even if you were, it's all good. If I cared what people think, I wouldn't be posting.

No, I really wasn't Gryphon, most times I'd rather listen to people with different views and when I post I'm just got something on my mind. I do enjoy hearing other people's posts and more importantly different opinions than mine, and I really follow the different than I posters links and info because I believe sooner or later we are going to have to end this division and that starts by at least understanding each other and respecting each other's opinion.

My original post was just my opinion...and see we agree I could care less if anybody agrees with it or not. And I'll end on this point isn't the simple fact of one posting and getting involved in a back and forth argument, at is base levels trying to influence someone? ie. control them. We can both say it doesn't matter yet it mattered enough for us both to respond back and forth.

Keep posting, thoughts become things, choose wisely

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I take it English isn’t your first language?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks putnam6.

We're witnessing history today.

I'm actually speechless.

I'm in awe of what's happening.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

It would had been interesting to see what would the election outcome would had been if the Trump campaign had decided to file lawsuits against mail ballots months before the election took place. I said this because many of the lawsuits have been dismissed due to filing lawsuit too late in the game.

Do you seriously think if they had they would have been heard? They would have been dismissed for other reasons.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Watch that douche bag Josh Shapiro the Attorney General. He was bootlicking the establishment and the MSM vowing to defeat Trump in Pa. He was also LOSING the election until the last minute ( and VERY unbelievable) surge of a few hundred thousand votes after the polls closed. The same surge that saved Biden. Write in votes. Now he has his sights set on being the next Governor. That bad tempered dingus Lt. Governor wants to run for Senator.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join