It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Senate stands up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Trump! Trump! Trump!!!!

This is bigger than Trump. It always has been. Trump is the face of the problem, but he is not the problem. Trump is also the face of the solution, but he is not the solution.

We are literally at a crossroads. Today's events will determine where we go from here. I truly hope all choose wisely.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Gryphon66

Napoleon did it and he was just a tiny little Frenchman. Imagine what a real man could do?

Seriously. Trump has set them all off the scent by pretending to be a bumbling beta-man.

It's really too soon to say it, but I'm beginning to think that Trump might be the greatest man to ever live!

Talk about a BOOM!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I was reading on another board, I liked what one person said as every thread disintegrated into nothing but arguing old info and political platitudes. They said if you notice most times one per of the individuals, rarely posts their own threads or they post and reply to only topics about politics. These posters as Biden puts it "one-trick pony soldiers, lying and stuff" already found 3 r 4 here. Not worth even talking to, and BTW that's one on both sides. Might be better off discussing with someone with a broader perspective.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I've never understood folks who try to control other people. Why do you care who folks respond to?

Let folks make their own decisions, I promise you they're more than able.

I've authored multiple threads here at ATS over the last eight years. I've posted in every topic. These days I post mostly in political threads. There are a few liars here at ATS, and I'm sure more than a few who do it as a side hustle.

Most of us though just care about this country, and about ATS. We're all big boys and girls, and we can think for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good thing they sent that, I heard McConnell was getting low on toilet paper.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I've never understood folks who try to control other people. Why do you care who folks respond to?

Let folks make their own decisions, I promise you they're more than able.

I've authored multiple threads here at ATS over the last eight years. I've posted in every topic. These days I post mostly in political threads. There are a few liars here at ATS, and I'm sure more than a few who do it as a side hustle.

Most of us though just care about this country, and about ATS. We're all big boys and girls, and we can think for ourselves.

They basically said the ones that are spamming the boards over and over and over will usually be the first ones to respond, LOL.

Wasn't calling anybody out my friend, nor telling them what to do. Hell wasn't even thinking or looking about your posts or threads. The point was and remains when people do this again on both sides it usually runs other people off and you get a less broad perspective, and when stuff like this comes down the pike a less broad perspective can be a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Not worth it. Nevermind.
edit on 1/6/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If Trump can fracture the 2 party system, it will be his greatest accomplishment.

I figure if the Republican party splits as a result of this, it will not take much to split the DNC as well, just a group of people willing to jump at the opportunity.

A year ago, I never thought I would say this but if all of this results in breaking the two party system, Trump truly will have a great legacy as a result of his presidency.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Anyone else see this:

Global defense contractor IT expert testifies in Italian court he and others switched votes in the U.S. presidential race

Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

This is the only source I can find for this. I have no idea how reliable the website is, or why this website would have this "bombshell" and no one else.

I'm wondering if we're going to have multiple such "bombshells" reported today?

A little more from the same website:

Conte, Leonardo SpA and the U.S. Embassy behind the Election Data Switch fraud to take out Trump

Italy and Conte played a key role in the international cyber plot to take out Trump. Leonardo Finmeccanica's Cyber Warfare satellites are among the means used.

According to US investigative sources working here in Italy since 18 November 2020, it was the US Embassy in Rome who coordinated the data manipulation of votes cast for President Trump to Joe Biden, with the technical complicity of Leonardo SpA, a company that is 31% owned by the Italian Government and generates more than half of its multi-billion USD annual revenue from its US based subsidiary. Leonardo DRS whose chief executive officer, William Lynn III, was formerly the undersecretary of defense during the Clinton Administration. Leonardo DRS is actively pursing a public listing on the NYSE in 2021.

Leonardo SpA, formerly known as Finmeccanica underwent a name change in January 2017. According to individuals who carried out the data switch operation under the direction of US intelligence officials in the American Embassy, they utilized one of Leonardo’s advanced military spec (cyber warfare) satellites to transmit manipulated votes back to Frankfurt servers and on to the United States, as reported by the journalist Cesare Sacchetti.

Bara ck Obama was behind funding of subversion campaign, coup against President Trump: Report

There are several bombshells in the press release and recording we received yesterday, but arguably the biggest of them all is that President Obama may have orchestrated the resistance against President Trump from its beginning until now.

I would think this is easily proven or disproven -- assuming the testimony was public.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
too little too late... this is a ploy to keep their jobs. this should have been a fight they joined for AMERICA months ago.

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This..

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: jrod

Trump! Trump! Trump!!!!

This is bigger than Trump. It always has been. Trump is the face of the problem, but he is not the problem. Trump is also the face of the solution, but he is not the solution.

We are literally at a crossroads. Today's events will determine where we go from here. I truly hope all choose wisely.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

NOQ is known for posting lies. It is by definition fake news.

These stories are simply not credible. They are written by someone who cares about pushing a certain narrative, NOT facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
These posters as Biden puts it "one-trick pony soldiers

Or as Biden really puts it, "a one-horse pony."

Or maybe "a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

edit on 1/6/2021 by Firewater because:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

If Trump can fracture the 2 party system, it will be his greatest accomplishment.

I figure if the Republican party splits as a result of this, it will not take much to split the DNC as well, just a group of people willing to jump at the opportunity.

Yup -- it might just be the spark we need! Wouldn't that be a sight for our sore eyes???

A year ago, I never thought I would say this but if all of this results in breaking the two party system, Trump truly will have a great legacy as a result of his presidency.

I'm right there with you. That would be a total game changer and worthy of the legacy.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

NOQ is known for posting lies. It is by definition fake news.

These stories are simply not credible. They are written by someone who cares about pushing a certain narrative, NOT facts.

Thank you.

We might see a lot of that today... lots of people have lots of (self) interest in stirring the pot.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I would be he first to admit there have been times when I have taken the unpopular side of the argument.

It prevents any venue devolving into an echo chamber.

No, I didn't think you were talking about me Putnam6.

And even if you were, it's all good. If I cared what people think, I wouldn't be posting.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It's disinfo.

It fits one narrative too closely.

IMO

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

You are suspicious af. Very consistent history with a consistent message. You're only here to combat election information.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's disinfo.

It fits one narrative too closely.

IMO

I tend to agree. I think we'll see a lot of this today.

But I can't help but wonder if a gem of truth will drop as well and then got lost in the clutter...

Specifically, something entirely new and unexpected... something that doesn't fit any narrative... you know... like an actual bombshell!

I woke up this morning with very much of an "anything can happen today" sense of anticipation. I don't want to rule anything in or out!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

"The problem with that is that you cannot file a lawsuit without proving harm."

To FILE? You want to rephrase that a bit?

Anyone can FILE/start/begin anything....with nothing. Until trial.

Waiting........(crickets)
edit on 6-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join