It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Senate stands up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I give 'em credit. The Clinton Foundation was once worth billion$. What's it worth now? Where do you think they squirreled it all away?

I'm sure Doug Band and the Podestas could answer that... and Obama.

Hillary is not the powerbroker she's been portrayed as. The Clintons' only value to the party now is the scapegoat. Every sin of the party is placed on their shoulders.

The Clintons are done. Obama is not.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: sunkuong
Otherwise, Ukranian gas is hot right now.

A known hub of Democratic philandering.

An excellent observation!!

Well, it is all the fad right now to blame foreign actors.
Just not so much to ackowledge them.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

One way or the other isnt really a valid option. There are road rules.

LOL! Road rules only work when everyone follows them. That ain't happening now!!!

Rules are made by men... rules are broken by men... rules are changed by men.

But man's law will never replace or supersede nature's law. Not in theory and not in practice.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Pence is refusing to act unconstitutionally because it's all been a big con game that Mr. Trump has run on the cowards in the GOP.

They're going to be exposed today. Just think about what President Trump has done in the last four years.

He broke the back of Europe and NATO (both tools of the globalists).

He broke the stalemate in the Korean Peninsula.

He's brought transformative energy to the Middle East (it only looks like all these things were already in play.)

I'm not sure how long he will keep the game running. Probably until all the rats scurry out on deck.

Trump doesn't have to be in the WH to lead the country. Trust the Plan.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I thought God made the rules.

Then i realized Men made the rules.

Then i figured i didnt like the rules.

Then i drove on the wrong side of the road.

I guess I've never liked the rules, but i learned you live or die by the rules.
edit on 6-1-2021 by sunkuong because: Because stupid error

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadiceagod made the rules. I guess

I thought God made the rules.

Then i realized Men made the rules.

Then i figured i didnt like the rules.

Then i drove on the wrong side of the road.

I guess I've never liked the rules, but i learned you live or die by the rules.

The actual "rules" are woven into the thread of the Universe. The Founders called them "natural rights."

These guys in PA, whether they're with Trump or not, are being used by him. Haven't you had a suspicion that there was something bigger at work than mere appearances?

The destruction of the fake two party system and fake corporate media are going to launch today.

Watch Mr. Trump carefully, the more "crazy" he seems to act, the more you know he has things in complete control.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I dont even know how to respond. Yes I do, correction...

One persons 'natural right' is another person's opportunity.

Ive been watching Trump for years...he couldn't get crazier....could he?

Or am I going mad...der?

What does the world do other than watch Americans tear themselves apart?
edit on 6-1-2021 by sunkuong because: Correction needed

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

It is possible to make your own rules... or at least choose your own rules, in thoughtful consideration of both natural laws and man's rules...

Although, technically, that's exactly what everyone does whether they consciously realize it or not. Choosing to live according to someone else's rules is a choice.

I've been breaking the rules my whole life... sometimes for better... sometimes for worse.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Watch Mr. Trump carefully, the more "crazy" he seems to act, the more you know he has things in complete control.

I'll be watching. You have me quite intrigued. I love the potential. I was going to be watching anyway, but now I'll be keeping this foremost in my mind as I do!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So, one rule for me, another rule for anyone else.

That's almost biblical.

I wish i had made my own rules earlier in life, instead of living like a schmuck by everyone else's rules.

If rules are different for all...why even bother.

Technically, that is.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So 4 out of 50 State Senators are trying to commit sedition, and some of you think this will influence the counting of the Electoral College votes.

Talk about grasping at straws.

It is over. After this weekend's conversation Congressmen and Senators who were on the fence, will now never support Trump again.

What will your narrative be tomorrow after Biden is confirmed (again) as President elect?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So, one rule for me, another rule for anyone else.

That's almost biblical.

I wish i had made my own rules earlier in life, instead of living like a schmuck by everyone else's rules.

If rules are different for all...why even bother.

Technically, that is.

Those are good questions to be asking yourself. Why would anyone blindly follow someone else's rules? Why wouldn't anyone and everyone consider and judge laws and rules themselves? Why wouldn't anyone and everyone thoughtfully consider not just the good that might come of a particular rule or law, but also the negative consequences? And, then of course, adjust their own actions for the greater good?

Beyond the rules of necessity and hard reality, why should anyone be making rules for anyone else? How about just a couple simple rules, like "Do what thy will but harm none." Or, "Whatever you can do for yourself and by yourself or with other consenting adults is good, just don't force your will on anyone else."

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It is over.

Today is just the beginning... I have a feeling we ain't seen nothing yet.

After this weekend's conversation Congressmen and Senators who were on the fence, will now never support Trump again.

Interesting... you say that like it's a bad thing!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Finally, some politicians with a spine.

They either stand up and represent the people who are being disenfranchised and votes stolen or know that they are directly responsible when civil war breaks out.

PA was OVERWHELMINGLY for Trump. Anyone from the state can tell you that. Philadelphia criminals should not be allowed to steal the state for Democrats.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'll be watching. You have me quite intrigued. I love the potential. I was going to be watching anyway, but now I'll be keeping this foremost in my mind as I do!

You can take it to the bank Bo. It works either way. If you believe that Mr. Trump is a bumbling idiot or if you believe he's a multi-dimensional chess master.

It's the most logical solution possible. All the pieces are falling into place.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

No. We will likely have a circus at the session today with many Republican Congressmen and one or two Senators making an ass of themselves.

Everyone of them come from Trump strongholds, areas where Trump won by a 2:1+ margin. They are doing to appease their ignorant voting base, not because they care about the Constitution, what is right, or a fair election.

This will be the fat lady's last song. After the session is over, the only out for Trump will be declaring martial law. That will not happen, and believe it or not he does not have the military brass support.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Trump is not going to declare martial law, or, if he does, it will only be another level of exposing the criminals in DC.

Trump is a man put in place at a certain time and a certain place. The unconstitutional two-party stranglehold is being broken as of TODAY!

Trump has tricked both parties into the trap. It's really stunning.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump is not going to declare martial law, or, if he does, it will only be another level of exposing the criminals in DC.

He better declare martial law, I've been standing down to stand by for so long now my kilt is out of fashion.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gryphon66

He better declare martial law, I've been standing down to stand by for so long now my kilt is out of fashion.

It's beautiful isn't it? I just realized early this morning ... no matter what happens, it's all just a part of the Plan.

I'll admit I'm wondering. Would he be more effective as a leader in exile? Has he been staging all this to get "arrested?"

That gives him amazing maneuver ability. It's stunning how it all fits together!
edit on 6-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Napoleon did it and he was just a tiny little Frenchman. Imagine what a real man could do?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join