It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer(s) who shot Jacob Blake will NOT be charged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you want to see Twitter updates from the area around where Blake was shot then click HERE.

If antifa scum are plotting anything via Twitter it could show up here.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The only problem to me was dumping all those rounds, the car had 4 kids in it FFS. Having said that, I see no scenario where Blake gets into that car and drives away.

The kids in the car is the main point, you don't know what an angry person would do, her cant leave the scene and he can't even be let to be in the position to be isolated with the kids.

Empty car I'd feel different about how much force was used

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Jacob Blake was NOT a good person, and he was already showing disregard for the safety of his children.

Also, please keep in mind that Kenosha County just upped the bond amount for "inciting violence" from $124 to $1321 in a slim 9-7 vote just last night.

That should help, NOT.

racinecountyeye.com... ity-methodology/
edit on 5-1-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The only problem to me was dumping all those rounds, the car had 4 kids in it FFS. Having said that, I see no scenario where Blake gets into that car and drives away.

The kids in the car is the main point, you don't know what an angry person would do, her cant leave the scene and he can't even be let to be in the position to be isolated with the kids.

I agree fully

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I agree fully

When you watch the video he can be seen reaching into the floorboards of the car. Or at least it could be interpreted that way.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Are my cities going to burn again tonight?

You might luck out with this one. I bet the DNC and MSM are saving their rioting re$ources for tomorrow night for the electoral vote depending what crazy attempts are made.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Are my cities going to burn again tonight?

Don't know if you watched what happened in Wauwatosa? Nothing.
There was a large police presence and they said anyone out would be arrested, seemed to work.

Let's hope it stays that way.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The cop looks about 12, no wonder he got scared. Test his pants, I’m sure you will find traces of both urine and faeces.

A confident, well trained LEO would never have considered drawing his weapon whilst children were in the vicinity.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The cop looks about 12, no wonder he got scared. Test his pants, I’m sure you will find traces of both urine and faeces.

A confident, well trained LEO would never have considered drawing his weapon whilst children were in the vicinity.

I don't disagree that maybe someone else would've handled it differently.

However, doesn't the officer have that right to asses the situation to his best ability?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I agree fully

When you watch the video he can be seen reaching into the floorboards of the car. Or at least it could be interpreted that way.

Jacob forced them to do it more or less, all he had to do was comply.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So while I do believe that there may be unhinged, violence loving police who have racist motivations, this is not an example of one. Mr. Blake has a record of violent offenses and on the day in question was threatening people with a knife. The officers repeatedly asked him to drop the knife, he did not. He entered his vehicle and then made a sudden movement towards the officer closest to him. I don't care what color you are, that's a good way to get shot. I feel no pity for a man like Jacob who plays stupid games and won a stupid prize. He's lucky to be alive.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I very much don't like that the car was full of kids, but in no scenario, are they letting him drive away..sh#tty deal for everyone, dude should of complied!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Is there real police abuse & brutality, YES absolutely..

There is another side of the coin too...
If the police say stop, how about stop what you are doing?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

With the Kenosha police officer being exonerated today, BLM and antifa idiots now have an excuse to riot and injure people in D.C., and other parts of the country.

mobile.twitter.com...

‐-------

And right on cue, bricks have been delivered to DC.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 1/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With the Kenosha police officer being exonerated today, BLM and antifa idiots now have an excuse to riot and injure people in D.C., and other parts of the country.

mobile.twitter.com...

‐-------

mobile.twitter.com...

Woa!!!! Propane tanks and broken concrete dropped off throughout the city😮😮😮😮😮

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It would’ve been a total perversion of justice had those officers been charged.

When you act like a lethal threat, don’t be surprised when law enforcement treat you like one. Those officers attempted every possible non-lethal approach they could with Jacob, and he still resisted arrest. The fact anyone defends his actions baffles me.
edit on 5-1-2021 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Justified shooting by the cops after Blake pulled a knife on them. It appears Blake unsuccessfully attempted suicide by cop.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: lostbook

I don't know the circumstances in this incident but I don't see any justification for shooting a man in the back 6 or 7 times unless you're trying to kill him.

When you're defending your life or another's you don't count the trigger pulls.

Like I said, I don't know the circumstances. Was he trying to hurt or kill the officers when they shot him?

Yes. He as abusing his baby mama or something. Police were called.

He reached into his car like he was going for a weapon after being told multiple times not to by police whie they were trying to detain him.

Ok, thanks for explaining the circumstances. It's tough being a cop for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

‐-------

mobile.twitter.com...

Woa!!!! Propane tanks and broken concrete dropped off throughout the city😮😮😮😮😮

Why wouldn't the Public Works or some other department just remove them?
Christ, I mean you can't drive 1,000 feet without a camera seeing you. Can't be too hard to find who dropped them off if someone wants to look hard enough.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join