It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer(s) who shot Jacob Blake will NOT be charged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm listening to the Kenosha DA now, and NO CHARGES will be filed against any police officer involved in the shooting. The DA is still explaining this decision and also made it a point to say that no charges will be brought against Jacob Blake.

I believe the DA is getting it right.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

SoOo...

Wisconsin is catching on fire again tonight?

I do agree with the DA on this one...

Not that it is going to matter to the mostly peaceful protesters.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't want to give too much away, but I live extremely close to this, and in fact was only 1min away from the shooting 10min before it happened. This one is hitting close to home as if you'll remember Kenosha burned and my family and I were looking out the windows holding loaded guns.

Are my cities going to burn again tonight?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Facts of the case won't matter... just have to keep the narrative going that a innocent black man was shot by police.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I don't want to give too much away, but I live extremely close to this, and in fact was only 1min away from the shooting 10min before it happened. This one is hitting close to home as if you'll remember Kenosha burned and my family and I were looking out the windows holding loaded guns.

Stay safe.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm listening to the Kenosha DA now, and NO CHARGES will be filed against any police officer involved in the shooting. The DA is still explaining this decision and also made it a point to say that no charges will be brought against Jacob Blake.

Good. Now they should prosecute Blake for his crimes and let him rot in jail.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Stay safe.

Thankfully, the weather is very cold right now and that should literally discourage any long-night protesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't know the circumstances in this incident but I don't see any justification for shooting a man in the back 6 or 7 times unless you're trying to kill him.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Good. Now they should prosecute Blake for his crimes and let him rot in jail.

Well, they said Blake will NOT be charged (not even for resisting arrest).

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I don't know the circumstances in this incident but I don't see any justification for shooting a man in the back 6 or 7 times unless you're trying to kill him.

When you're defending your life or another's you don't count the trigger pulls.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The only problem to me was dumping all those rounds, the car had 4 kids in it FFS. Having said that, I see no scenario where Blake gets into that car and drives away.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

From the article....

Ahead of the decision, Kenosha officials prepared for potential unrest, with the City Council granting Mayor John Antaramian emergency powers once the announcement is made.

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers also announced Monday he is mobilizing 500 National Guard troops ahead of the decision at the request of local officials.

"Our members of the National Guard will be on hand to support local first responders, ensure Kenoshans are able to assemble safely, and to protect critical infrastructure as necessary," Evers said in the statement.

Trump lost, so there is no longer a need for "mostly peaceful" protesters to make him look bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

From the article....

Ahead of the decision, Kenosha officials prepared for potential unrest, with the City Council granting Mayor John Antaramian emergency powers once the announcement is made.

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers also announced Monday he is mobilizing 500 National Guard troops ahead of the decision at the request of local officials.

"Our members of the National Guard will be on hand to support local first responders, ensure Kenoshans are able to assemble safely, and to protect critical infrastructure as necessary," Evers said in the statement.

Trump lost, so there is no longer a need for "mostly peaceful" protesters to make him look bad.

Oh, I'm aware of the national guard. I can SEE them right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

From the article....

Oh, I'm aware of the national guard. I can SEE them right now.

Stay safe and wish you luck.... start a thread and keep us posted if it is safe for you to do so!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thankfully, the weather is very cold right now and that should literally discourage any long-night protesting.

that's just more reason for "he didn't do nothings" to start fires.

edit on 5-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't know the circumstances. Was he trying to hurt or kill the officers when they shot him?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Good.
Now let's see if the protesters want to brace the cold.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You can fire a weapon in 6 or 7 times in less than 2 seconds.

For the umpteenth time, police are trained to neutralize the threat which means shooting multiple times in most situations. It isn't the movies where you can wing a guy in the arm and they give up. People can still shoot back after being shot.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't know the circumstances. Was he trying to hurt or kill the officers when they shot him?

Yes. He as abusing his baby mama or something. Police were called.

He reached into his car like he was going for a weapon after being told multiple times not to by police whie they were trying to detain him.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
It's a cultural thing, white people have no buisness even thinking of looking into it.

/s

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join