It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountain monsters is back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I noticed on the on screen guide that mountain monsters is coming back with another season. Already recorded the initial non-episode which apparently is a tribute to trapper. Haven't watched it yet but expect to tonight.

I kind of presumed that 90% of what happens on that show is a hoax, but I can't help it, I love it anyway! so glad to see it back especially after such a long break because of COVID19.

edit on 2021-1-5 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Mobile automatic incorrect

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

so glad to see it back especially after such a long break because of COVID19.

YLM - Yeti Lives Matter!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I heard they are gonna hunt and catch the fabled COVID monster of Booger Hollow and give him the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator
I'm way behind.
Just been catching up with Survivorman on YouTube doing his bigfoot hunt.

Really don't mind if he finds anything because I'm enjoying the scenery more than anything.
Stunning.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
I noticed on the on screen guide that mountain monsters is coming back with another season. Already recorded the initial non-episode which apparently is a tribute to trapper. Haven't watched it yet but expect to tonight.

I kind of presumed that 90% of what happens on that show is a hoax, but I can't help it, I love it anyway! so glad to see it back especially after such a long break because of COVID19.

I watched the Trapper tribute episode last night. I didn't realize he died last year.

I hope they get away from that stupid story line of the past two years and get back to straight hunting cryptids and trap building.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My favorite cryptid soap opera.
Won't be the same without John .

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Woooo!! one of my favourite shows.. love me some Wild Bill.

new topics

top topics

join