It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have information on insect-type aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is gonna sound a bit crazy, but then again at this point most all I say sounds nuts, and I don't plan on being silent any longer.

I was wondering if anyone had further information on a potential alien species (or extra-dimensional beings, or spirits, or visitors, or whatever you want to call them) which displayed the following features:

- Bipedal Humanoid. ~7+feet tall.
- Communicates through some form of telepathy, and vocal insect-like clicks.
- Have a foul smell about them.
- Technologically and/or spiritually advanced.
- Camouflage technology or biological property or esoteric technique. (invisible, or in appearance of another to unaware passerby's)
- Possibly amphibian?

Any of this ring a bell to anyone?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86
Yes. Every Sci-fi movie I've ever seen! Seriously? Who knows?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Haha, good point.

It's a hell of a shot in the dark, but oh well.

Who knows indeed.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

We do have some pretty st-range creatures here anyway. "Humans".

I've run into some of what you describe

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
From the reading I've done about abduction by the traditional grey type alien, the abducted person or people have reported that this type of entity either performs the "medical procedure " or oversees while the greys do it.

They are sometimes referred to as "The Doctor" but I'm not sure if a name or species is ever confirmed.
Some believe that they are an older or higher species of grey .

It's not a feature of every abduction scenario but I think it has appeared in books by Budd Hopkins, John Mack and C.D.B.Bryan.

I'd start there.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Maybe this? paranormalforum.net...

Or Google “mantis aliens”

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I seem to recall a faint connection between a smaller insectoid species, MIBs, and BEKs. But BEKs and the insects specifically...

Faint. But there somehow

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What do you mean, "I don't plan on being silent any longer". Have you had an encounter at all?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't know about "foul smelling" or "vocal insect-like clicks" --- But the warm blooded, bipedal dinosauroids come to mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't know of any real concrete information, but I have heard of "Mantis" type aliens before in my pursuing around the internet and talking with other people who are open to talk about aliens and such.

I did a quick google search and this kind of sums up some of the things I've read/heard before about them.

www.gaia.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There's a video "Alien races KGB book" around, pretty sure there are some in there....

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

Yep, supposed to be a Mantis-like species among the many others.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, it's a start on reading material.

^_^

I was just looking at the Gaia article. =P

As for encounters, I haven't shared all my experiences yet. I honestly don't know exactly how I could.

One day at a time, one piece at a time.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think Riley Martin referred to them as "Insectilians". You could search that term and see if you come up with any different results..

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Mantis aliens are mentioned in at least 1 book of Erich von Däniken.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I don't know about an alien, but my husband and oldest son had a very strange experience one night about 15 years ago. At the time, we were staying at our family farm in the Ozark foothills. There was a little off-the-track dirt road that went between the family homestead built by my great grandparents in the early 1900's and the barn (of the same period) which was located at least a 1/4 mile from the house in an area that was a mix of pasture and woods. My husband & son had been out at the barn feeding animals. It was either late fall or early winter. Dark outside....and chilly. They walked up that back road towards the house and when they got to the gate, my husband shined his flashlight on the gate post so he could open it. Whatever they saw scared them to death and to this day he is reluctant to talk about it.

He claims that there was a "bug" on the gate. I believe he described it as something like a mantis with big wings. He said it was large but I don't remember how large. When he shined the flashlight on it, he said it reacted violently to the light. As he and our son watched in fear and shock, the bug "melted" in the light and the ashes floated away on the breeze. He said he has never seen anything like it in his life.... My husband has multiple college degrees - Biology and Funeral Science. He is not prone to hallucinations nor does he do drugs. Besides, our son (who was around 8 yrs old at the time) corroborated the entire event. He has tried to find a normal explanation for it, but always came up empty. He can't find any references or pictures of the type of bug they saw....nor do bugs "melt" when they are subjected to the light from a normal run-of-the-mill flashlight.

We jokingly tease him about it and say he must have seen an alien. Who knows WHAT it was...but he and my son will never forget it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Any of this ring a bell to anyone?

The Shape Of Water

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This almost exactly discribes my neighbor

Hes like 6ft 5 though he doesnt click so much as whistle. He mumbles especially when drinking yet his wife understands him so im thinking telepathy is involved. Hes all the time talking about god and tells me to go to hell quite often. Hes always in camoflage of some kind the only thing is i dont think hes amphibian though he does often smell like fish.

So im guessing they are very common??

edit on 1/5/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Anyone have information on insect-type aliens?

the correct terminology would be insectoids.
do they exist Accent Alien Theorist say yes. and the U.S. worked with one. his name was J Rod

and there is a J Rod who is a member here, hmmm.
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Jjrod's page

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Look into Terence McKenna's "self transforming machine elves". This should take you down a pretty good rabbit hole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join