It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papoose Lake new photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This caught my attention: there's a pilot, Gabriel Zeifman, that sometimes flies his plane over or near Area 51. He takes videos and pictures during flight, and have been of interest mostly to people interested in military projects. He flies near the base at Groom Lake, but the pictures are still taken a considerable distance away, so they don't offer much in terms of unveiling secret projects (and of course the flights are authorized, so when he flies there's probably nothing interesting going on anyway).

However, what caught my attenttion is that he took a lot of pictures of Papoose Lake and the surrounding area during his last flight. He shared the pictures here: drive.google.com...

And here's the video of his entire flight: www.youtube.com...

Lazar's story has always been interesting to me. The way he talks and explains his story always has made me feel like he believes what he's telling is true; I think he saw something, somewhere (or most likely: was shown something). I don't think his entire tale is true, but still it makes for an interesting piece of the "UFO culture" and lore. I guess I'm not alone in this.

So seeing these pictures was fun and there are a lot of them (I don't know if someone asked Zeifman specifically to take pictures of the area).
I'm no expert, but I can't see anything there. There seems to be some sort of landslide or cave in in the side of the hill closest to the lake bed, but it could be anything. There doesn't seem to be any signs of roads or past infrastructure there either.

Either way, I guess that nothing short of someone coming forward with new evidence will prove Lazar right and so far we only have his story (and that has a lot of holes).

Anyway, I thought that this was interesting to share!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Crusher

Lots of high res pics, thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Nice and Hi Res. Thank you! Did Lazar ever pinpoint the exact location on Papoose where the hangars are/were? I've seen vague areas pointed out but nothing specific down to the pinpoint.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

As far as I know he never pinpointed an exact location, other than saying that the hangars on the side of the mountain opened leading to the lakebed where test flights were done, so it's safe to assume that -if real- was the hill closest to the lakebed, on the south side of the mountain range.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
How is it nobody ever got these kinds of images until this guy started doing it? Did nobody know it was this easy?

top topics

join