It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rooster Invites Himself Into Couple's House

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Haha! Bird just makes himself at home. Here is your smile of the day.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What a nice thread to start the day with, I hope that little fellow lives a long and happy life, he certainly seems to have a unique personality and to have sensed people that like him, also I hope his urge to yell every morning does not send them crazy, actually it can be really handy if you have to get up very early ever day and save on alarm clock's, maybe they will get him some girl friend's and start there own coup off.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This was delightfully cute and hilarious. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I watched this yesterday and this cute and cheeky rooster made my day. What a little guy. Thanks for reminding me.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
He has beautiful feathers . Never seen a rooster with that pattern before. I love volunteer animal friends.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sistinas
He has beautiful feathers . Never seen a rooster with that pattern before. I love volunteer animal friends.

It's a Golden Laced Wyandotte. We had a hen of this variety. We called her our yard bling, haha.
The only thing I kept thinking besides "how cute" is What about the poop?? I mean, chickens aren't very discreet. They just go when they feel the urge! I hope they put a chicken diaper on him in the house. (Yes they make those, lol)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Great story, even if that bird is a little “cocky” !

I’ll show myself out....

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

That's pretty funny!

I'm not sure what's funnier though, the rooster or the people.

"Ronnie" is just a junior rooster. He'll grow up to be an adult male rooster, and he might not be nearly as fun then. Especially if they get him some girls.

Fun video though!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
He'll grow up to be an adult male rooster, and he might not be nearly as fun then.

I know what I would do with him at that point.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Mine is more past tense, "did" rather than "would do".

The chicken noodle soup was excellent...every time!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
People and their animals ... You never can tell. Good story to start the day.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The couple we get our eggs from have chickens that are super friendly and like attention. When we drive up to get eggs they all come running and check us out because they recognize our car. I made the mistake of telling them their eggs tasted great one day and they all took off running and flying towards the coop and some of them ran into the coop. The woman said I shouldn't have said that to them, they understand. It took two trips later till they start coming to greet us again, I guess they don't have too long of a memory retention, maybe a month. Although, maybe the egg lady talked to them and said I was just telling them a little white lie to make them feel better....will never know for sure why they start coming around after a month. Many of her chickens are retired, they eat but do not lay eggs. Some are almost six years old. They are her pets, they dig graves for them when they die and put up grave markers with their names on them.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

...they dig graves for them when they die and put up grave markers with their names on them.

For a chicken?????

I'm sorry, but that's a bit too much!

La dama del huevo está loca!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sistinas

He looks to be a golden sebright. I a pair of very elderly silver sebrights at the auction once and when the hen died the rooster moved into my egg layer's coop. To do so he had to stop crowing so the big rooster wouldn't notice him. That.s how smart these little bantam chickens are. Found him tucked up warm under the standard size hens wings at night so they accepted him as a chick. Bantam chickens make great pets.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: rickymouse

...they dig graves for them when they die and put up grave markers with their names on them.

For a chicken?????

I'm sorry, but that's a bit too much!

La dama del huevo está loca!

We have a pet cemetery, it has cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters, fish buried in salt cod fish boxes, and a parakeet in it. My daughter has an above ground burial there, a goldfish in a jar full of vodka...it still looks like a goldfish, and she did that over fifteen years ago. I build oak coffins for the cats, all stained and varnished, buried two feet deep so the animals can't dig them up. Most of The animals in our pet cemetary have stone or cement headstones with names engraved in the headstone. My burial will be out in the pet cemetary, my ashes will be part of the cast cement headstone marking the graveyard. I thought about having my ashes put into the trunk of the car so I could help the wife out if she gets stuck, but changed my mind, why do I need to keep working after I die?.

edit on 5-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I watch a lot of videos from the Dodo channel, but that's a cracker!

Some trivia: There's a type of rooster that lays eggs.

It's a Himalayan breed!

No yolk!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Loved all your stories and information. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

join