It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump = Death of GOP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
It's all about him, his ego. Trump is in a state of pure selfish madness. its all me me me me me and me.

His ego.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

But you have no evidence of any fraud. Did you listen to the Georgia officials knock down Trump's self-serving claims over and over? Why do you believe something not based on any facts? Just BIG LIE propaganda.

It's an old NAZI tactic.

You repeat a LIE over and over and people will start to believe it.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels..Nazi propaganda minister

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It seems a man that was a Democrat until recently and partied with the Clintons is in the process of splitting the Republican Party in half, much to the delight of the Democrats. Almost like that’s what he was for this entire time.

How’s that for a conspiracy.

I wonder about this possibility as well....

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just wait and see what happens during Bidens rein. The Dems will screw the whole economy up with their stupid efforts that have not been thought through properly to judge the side effects of their stupidity.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: RazorV66

Blah blah blah
Come back in a month and apologize to us for voting for Joe and Commie-La.
They should have enough disasters piled up by then.
We are gonna wish for the good, old Obama days after they # up the works.

In a month ill feel sorry for you and Cheating Mafia Diaper Don. And happy that the world is a safer place..

In a month the leftists will be in charge and folks like yourself will be busy defending the shredding of the Constitution.

I'd only suggest taking a nap.

You'll be busy soon.

This is all Trump plan...
make you believe the other side is so evil.
The world gonna be a better place.... When trump speak, he doesn't talk about a happy future as a country on the international stage...he is just saying how much every one other than him and is base are crap the media are corrupted the dems are corrupted the whole is corrupted

And at the end the only thing he accomplish is felling your heart with hate for people who doesn't think exactly like you.
and make you believe the whole world is against you.

edit on 5-1-2021 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

But you have no evidence of any fraud. Did you listen to the Georgia officials knock down Trump's self-serving claims over and over? Why do you believe something not based on any facts? Just BIG LIE propaganda.

It's an old NAZI tactic.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Trump always was of fan of Hitler wouldn't be surprise he read all those...and trying to pull it off...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It's an old NAZI tactic.

Kinda like “There is NO FRAUD”?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I genuinely believe that Trump has done lasting damage to the GOP, it will take a long time to heal that rift giving the Dems a lead for the next couple of election cycles (maybe less, time will tell) either way I think he's helped the Dems more than the Reps in the immediate future.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I recently ran across this quote from Murray Stein from a few years ago just after the 2016 Election. Seems to adequately summarize what we've seen:

Trump’s appeal in America is actually quite small and limited, if you consider the whole population. He doesn’t inspire awe. He’s more of an entertainer than a “leader.” I think in Trump we see a different type of the alpha male, a titanic adolescent, undisciplined and impulsive, often comically so, with grandiose fantasies of himself as King. There is ta difference between the Titans and the Olympians: Titans are gross and clumsy; Olympians have finesse. Trump would like to be an Olympian like Zeus, but he can’t manage it. Obama was an Olympian.

Trump is not a normal politician, a man of the party, a leader of a political group. He’s more like a Mafia godfather, and it’s all about the “family,” not the country. A Titan does not hide his personal thoughts and feelings behind political correctness or polished ideological statements. He simply says what’s on his mind at the moment and assumes it will be law. To his base this is appealing because they like an authoritarian boss, all the while thinking they can avoid his catastrophic consequences. Trump wraps them in this illusion as he tweets his mind across the globe.

Another of Trump’s appeal to his base is that of a “bad boy.” Resentment and inferiority feelings might be a common denominator with Hitler and his base. Trump’s appeal is to the shadow of American society, as was Hitler’s to Germany in his day. But Trump’s appeal is quite shallow by comparison. He doesn’t carry the numinous aura of an archetype, which instills fear and trembling. In our time superficial is popular, much more than profound or visionary, and that’s why he’s successful to the degree he is. This is the nature of postmodernity. Trump is, in a sense, a man of these times. Maybe he does belong on the cover of Time magazine after all. He represents well the spirit of these times.

The whole interview can be read at Chiron Publications
edit on 5-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: format

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I don’t support Trump. About as much as I don’t support a fraudulent and statistically aberrant presidential election

And you don’t think this same kind of rift is happening within the Democratic ranks atm?

I got some ocean-front property in AZ for ya btw

If Biden is as divisive as Trump (which I doubt) the same thing will happen to him. But this is about the Trump effect on the GOP, nothing more. Whataboutism has no place here.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
That isnt what he said. He implied that he didnt need all of the fraud corrected to win, so just use enough to flip it to the real winner...Trump.

Pretty untruthful telling

You can see the story like that but there are logical fallacies one must overcome to get there.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Find the fraudulent votes is what he was referring to.

The election already happened so the crooked secretary even if he was on Trump's side and wasn't a Judas still couldn't have found any new votes anywhere. Trump wanted him to investigate to find and eliminate the fraudulent votes.

But people who really hate Trump love to believe and foster every single lie and false witness formed against him.

No, that's just how you view it. The people you are talking about are showing more logical thought and less hysterical outpourings than your average Trumpeteer.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Based on the make up of the American electorate, it seems like there's logically three groupsthat will evolve from current events:

1 A Centrist group that incorporates the traditional values of the Republicans and Democrats (prior to 1980) Most Americans are Independent and moderate. This will favor the corporatists.

2. The Trump group: nationalist, religious, cult of personality, probably won't outlive Trump unless another similar personality comes along.

3. Social Democrat/Progressive group: Closest thing to a leftist party the US has. Will remain small and fringe and mostly allied with the Centrists.

If Trump manages to break the two-party hegemony he will have my vote as one of our most influential Presidents.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It seems a man that was a Democrat until recently and partied with the Clintons is in the process of splitting the Republican Party in half, much to the delight of the Democrats. Almost like that’s what he was for this entire time.

How’s that for a conspiracy.

It falls into place very nicely, doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Just wait and see what happens during Bidens rein. The Dems will screw the whole economy up with their stupid efforts that have not been thought through properly to judge the side effects of their stupidity.

Just a thought but if Biden turns out to boost the US Economy and do good for the US, would you hold your hand up and admit you were wrong?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If Trump manages to break the two-party hegemony he will have my vote as one of our most influential Presidents.

That would indeed be his crowning achievement.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

It's an old NAZI tactic.

Trump always was of fan of Hitler wouldn't be surprise he read all those...and trying to pull it off...

He really seems to have a hard-on for dictators. It's clearly how he wishes he ruled America.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: slatesteam
I don’t support Trump. About as much as I don’t support a fraudulent and statistically aberrant presidential election

And you don’t think this same kind of rift is happening within the Democratic ranks atm?

I got some ocean-front property in AZ for ya btw

If Biden is as divisive as Trump (which I doubt) the same thing will happen to him. But this is about the Trump effect on the GOP, nothing more. Whataboutism has no place here.

Are you upset about how I led with “.... Trump” the Democratic inference, my insinuation that yes the election was most certainly f’d with; or the fact I lied about there being a beach for you in AZ?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just a thought but if Biden turns out to boost the US Economy and do good for the US, would you hold your hand up and admit you were wrong?

How’s he gonna do that when he’s dead?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Based on the make up of the American electorate, it seems like there's logically three groupsthat will evolve from current events:

1 A Centrist group that incorporates the traditional values of the Republicans and Democrats (prior to 1980) Most Americans are Independent and moderate. This will favor the corporatists.

2. The Trump group: nationalist, religious, cult of personality, probably won't outlive Trump unless another similar personality comes along.

3. Social Democrat/Progressive group: Closest thing to a leftist party the US has. Will remain small and fringe and mostly allied with the Centrists.

Trump only have 15 days to accomplish anything. 15 days of freedom... Trump life is base on lies and conspiracy so Trump mortal enemy is coming for him. The one that he never beat ever cause it only cares for fact...The LAW

and this is why he cant turn this election. he only have conspiracy theory...no fact

last time he got lucky at the impeachment trial it was a court of opinion is accomplices where is jury. At that time 85% of the prosecutors on the planet said he was guilty.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join