It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump = Death of GOP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
“GA election officials reject Trump call to ‘find’ more votes”

apnews.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump pressured Georgia’s Republican secretary of state to “find” enough votes to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the state’s presidential election, repeatedly citing disproven claims of fraud and raising the prospect of a “criminal offense” if officials did not change the vote count, according to a recording of the conversation.

You’ve all read this. So, if you want criminal, there’s something that might be criminal. “Find the votes”...

And now, after that Trumptard Bully Blunder, the media is finally getting this right...

“Maneuvering by Trump creates deep rift in GOP”

www.newstimes.com...

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump is effectively sabotaging the Republican Party on his way out of office, obsessed with overturning his election loss and nursing pangs of betrayal from allies whom he had expected to bend the instruments of democracy to his will.

That’s 100% accurate.

I recall the last Trump rally I watched the night before the election. Watching a Biden “gaffe” highlight show was the highlight of the rally - and the crowd LOVED it. That was the moment I knew Trump was toast - anyone who isn’t a child sees right through that BS as nothing more than helpless person trying to make themselves look better.

Sure enough, voters took notice - and Orange Man LOST.

Per usual, WSJ commentary hits the nail on the head with this piece:

“In Trump’s Final Days, Lines Are Drawn for a Republican Civil War”

Less than two years from now, af­ter this week’s at­tempt to over­turn the re­sults of the pres­i­den­tial elec­tion has long since played out, here is a plau­si­ble sce­nario:

A Re­pub­li­can sen­a­tor or House mem­ber, one party lead­ers are ea­ger to see re­tain his or her seat, will be chal­lenged in a pri­mary by a dis­ci­ple of Pres­i­dent Trump. The in­cum­bent, af­ter be­ing at­tacked as a mem­ber of a dis­par­aged party es­tab­lish­ment, will still win the pri­mary. But that out­come will be chal­lenged by Re­pub­li­can rebels, who, tak­ing a cue from what is hap­pen­ing right now, will charge that the elec­tion was “rigged” by the es­tab­lish­ment, and go to court to try to over­turn it.

The above quote is spot on. You now have the “GOP” and whatever the MAGA crowd is. And this is how the children on the MAGA side play ball. They’re so unsophisticated they can’t figure out how what they’re doing is going to hand many electoral victories to the blue guys.

Also, the MAGA supporters consistently pivot to “civil war!” - yeah that’s smart. I mean, everyone benefits from a civil war right? War is the answer! Guns! Big booms! MAGA LOVES the smell of napalm in the morning! You’ve got a problem, MAGA. There are plenty of GOP folks who would pick up arms AGAINST you. Why? Because they mentally graduated from the “wanna fight about it?” crowd a long time ago and view YOU as the problem. YOU create the instability. YOU are the ones hurting society. YOU are the ones advocating to take us backwards socially, technologically, educationally, spiritually and more - not the other way around.

FFS, he’s still sending fundraising emails to find the “recount bid” for the “stolen election”!?!? And it works! This is what happens when Don The Con successfully exploits a whole bunch of “wanna fight about it” morons who actually don’t know squat about political strategy, economics, etc. It’s “the system is rigged!” crowd:

- stock market: rigged
- Education: rigged
- Corporations: rigged
- Economy: rigged
- Energy production: rigged
- Technology: rigged
- Medicine: rigged
- Science:rigged
- Foreign goods:rigged
- “The system”: rigged

It’s not all rigged if you actually took the time to understand these subjects as they function TODAY. Not in 1950 - NOW. Learn to play the game as it is - not as you think it should be. Change is the only constant - and the thing Conservatives are the worst at. Instead, Trump played the GOP Trumpians ignorance and fears like a flute and is STILL extorting money (and spamming out more emails to try for more) from the very people he claims to be saving!

Here’s the Wiki on Extortion (oh S that’s probably rigged too!) for MAGA supporters who aren’t aware of what’s happening to them:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Extortion is sometimes called the "protection racket" because the racketeers often phrase their demands as payment for "protection" from (real or hypothetical) threats from unspecified other parties; though often, and almost always, such "protection" is simply abstinence of harm from the same party, and such is implied in the "protection" offer.

If you want a productive court case, start a class action against Trump for extortion tied to every dollar he’s collected for the “rigged election” campaign. There’s your winning case...

If you still support this manipulative, sore-losing man child the world can place the blame squarely ON YOU and your fellow MAGA supporters for the damage he’s doing to the US, global stability and the GOP- which is something YOU will pay for with what you have left after donating money to this con artist.

If you care at all about Liberty and Freedom still having a chance to shine - pillars of what was the GOP - this clown show from Trump has to end now, be defunded and unsupported permanently moving forward.

edit on 4-1-2021 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don’t support Trump. About as much as I don’t support a fraudulent and statistically aberrant presidential election

And you don’t think this same kind of rift is happening within the Democratic ranks atm?

I got some ocean-front property in AZ for ya btw

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
That isnt what he said. He implied that he didnt need all of the fraud corrected to win, so just use enough to flip it to the real winner...Trump.

Pretty untruthful telling

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That's how communist revolutions work. Nothing someone other than the party says is the truth. The only truth is what the party says is the truth.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Blah blah blah
Come back in a month and apologize to us for voting for Joe and Commie-La.
They should have enough disasters piled up by then.
We are gonna wish for the good, old Obama days after they # up the works.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

If you care at all about Liberty and Freedom still having a chance to shine -

Liberty died on November 3, 2020.

I thought you got the memo.

Will make sure to CC you next time.
edit on 4-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Find the fraudulent votes is what he was referring to.

The election already happened so the crooked secretary even if he was on Trump's side and wasn't a Judas still couldn't have found any new votes anywhere. Trump wanted him to investigate to find and eliminate the fraudulent votes.

But people who really hate Trump love to believe and foster every single lie and false witness formed against him.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Personally I am loyal to Trump...not a political party. Trump made sense with caring about the country I live in, but neither Republicans or Democrats give a damn about the people or our country. They only care about making money and selling our sovereignty to the highest bidder. Screw political parties and screw the Globalist scum bags and tech billionaires.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Personally I am loyal to Trump...not a political party. Trump made sense with caring about the country I live in, but neither Republicans or Democrats give a damn about the people or our country. They only care about making money and selling our sovereignty to the highest bidder. Screw political parties and screw the Globalist scum bags and tech billionaires.

Ditto

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The phonecall has "enhanced-amplified" audio and some MSM "rearranging" I think.

Plus that, wait 90 days and watch what happens 🤣

Democrats' next step is to bring America to it's knees once and for all as they create their new Dependency Class 🤣

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What is actually criminal is "make the votes".

Which is what happened, you know it and I know it and it is OK with you because Orange Man Bad...

I think that the Republican party needs to either dump their Progressive leadership and embrace Conservatism again or just die off as a party.

I also think that the Democratic party is too far gone and just needs to die off as well.

But it won't.

Because America is getting EXACTLY the leadership it deserves.

A whole nation of people too stupid to understand that they are voting for their own demise.

Gladly shackling themselves to people who don't care about them at all until an election.

The one thing that should scare the hell out of Democratic voters is that THIS election, they showed you that they don't even need you to vote for them anymore.

They have that covered now.

So they no longer need you to vote and they sure as hell don't need you anymore in the economy, since you are a net negative to them now.

Just something to get rid of... the Useless Eaters that your leadership calls you.

Welcome to a new reality that you should have known because history is repeating itself once again...

I will outlive you because of how you voted.

As a fan of Social Darwinism, it puts a big smile on my face when I read an OP like this.

You won!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What is actually criminal is "make the votes".

Which is what happened, you know it and I know it and it is OK with you because Orange Man Bad...

I think that the Republican party needs to either dump their Progressive leadership and embrace Conservatism again or just die off as a party.

I also think that the Democratic party is too far gone and just needs to die off as well.

But it won't.

Because America is getting EXACTLY the leadership it deserves.

A whole nation of people too stupid to understand that they are voting for their own demise.

Gladly shackling themselves to people who don't care about them at all until an election.

The one thing that should scare the hell out of Democratic voters is that THIS election, they showed you that they don't even need you to vote for them anymore.

They have that covered now.

So they no longer need you to vote and they sure as hell don't need you anymore in the economy, since you are a net negative to them now.

Just something to get rid of... the Useless Eaters that your leadership calls you.

Welcome to a new reality that you should have known because history is repeating itself once again...

I will outlive you because of how you voted.

As a fan of Social Darwinism, it puts a big smile on my face when I read an OP like this.

You won!!!

Absolutely!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As a Trump supporter, the phone call he made to the Georgia SoS was foolish. He should have known it would be made public and therefor shouldn't have made it. It made him seem desperate beyond words. It really is that simple.

The election was rigged. The democrats cheated. I dislike Joe Biden and I despise Kamala Harris. I hate cancel culture. I hate tech giants and their censorship. I'm sick of these damn masks. I don't want a vaccine. I loathe higher taxes. I hate political correctness and anyone that believe there are more than two genders. I want my free speech without fear of being ostracized on social media for it.
I want to exercise my 2nd amendment right without lobbyists chipping away at it. I'm done with banker bailouts at the expense of my children's futures. I'm done with bloated military defense budgets. Trump has shown us a better way to govern the USA but the deck was stacked against him.

All that said, I'm not sure Trump declaring himself winner of the election and refusing (if he does so once all avenues to victory are exhausted) to leave office is much better for our country in the long run than all of those issues.

I think I'd rather have a mucked up election with a short term imbecile in office than a long-term dictator regardless of the effectiveness of their policies. Just my .02
edit on 4-1-2021 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It seems a man that was a Democrat until recently and partied with the Clintons is in the process of splitting the Republican Party in half, much to the delight of the Democrats. Almost like that’s what he was for this entire time.

How’s that for a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It seems a man that was a Democrat until recently and partied with the Clintons is in the process of splitting the Republican Party in half, much to the delight of the Democrats. Almost like that’s what he was for this entire time.

How’s that for a conspiracy.

Pretty good I guess. Almost as good as the claim that Russia fudged ‘16 election with troll farms when in fact it was the Trump campaign being spied on by 44.

Now then. The fact this happened is disgraceful but ain’t it great we know about it now since it got leaked and all rather than have to wait 4 years to find out there WAS in fact collusion to use espionage against an incoming prez?

Sound about right?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I don’t support Trump. About as much as I don’t support a fraudulent and statistically aberrant presidential election

And you don’t think this same kind of rift is happening within the Democratic ranks atm?

I got some ocean-front property in AZ for ya btw

Actually in reality this is how it went in my opinion...

Trump tried to cheat in many ways including trying to get Ukraine to make bull# statement about the Bidens...and got cut
Then Covid happen...So when the elections officials said that since we where in a pandemic that voting by mail would be better to prevent the spread. At this point my best guest is some incompetent lawyer around trump said tis would be unconstitutional and trump believed him then he did is best to push is base to reject mail in voting. Thinking it would be easy to win...just let the democrat vote by mail and let REP vote in person. So when the result come in he could just invalidate all dem vote and win. Calling this fare?

In many state the trump team went to court to make sure the vote in person where to be counted first.

This is why on election night he start calling fraud in the middle of the count.
Then he found that is incompetent lawyer was wrong he result to conspiracy theory to convince is base that there was fraud and now he is so desperate that he just tried to extorted GA AG to illegally change votes for him. And i also suspect Ted Cruz but e probably play ball. Lol last week he congratulate Biden for the presidency and now sedition for Trump Wander what he extorted him with.

Trump knows he's going to jail soon, remaining president only gonna give him 4 more year of freedom
and as of now there not after him for anything he did as president. There Bank Fraud, Rape ,Tax Fraud ect...
But now this sedition is going a little to far.

The way i see it they went to far and now all REP support Trump. They are all going to jail unless they can prove voter fraud in a court of law not a court of opinion or a court of feeling a court of law with judges.

You cant go to court with a conspiracy theory backed by a conspiracy theory.
And this is why all court case got rejected. The only case he won is to have someone watching the recount

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

At this point my best guest is some incompetent lawyer around trump said tis would be unconstitutional and trump believed him

Very likely I think. Do you recall in that phone call to Raffensperger? He went on and on with ''this fact''' and ''that fact'' and a bunch of numbers and stuff and finally Raffensperger, who has supported him most of the time politely told him he had bad information. But Trump wouldn't listen. Trump has surrounded himself with toadies, yes men and sycophants so it's no wonder he has no clue what's up and what's down.

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 04 Jan 2021 23:27:30 -0600Mon, 04 Jan 2021 23:27:30 -060021012021-01-04T23:27:30-06:001100000027 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Blah blah blah

In a month ill feel sorry for you and Cheating Mafia Diaper Don. And happy that the world is a safer place..

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: RazorV66

Blah blah blah

In a month ill feel sorry for you and Cheating Mafia Diaper Don. And happy that the world is a safer place..

In a month the leftists will be in charge and folks like yourself will be busy defending the shredding of the Constitution.

I'd only suggest taking a nap.

You'll be busy soon.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ugh you know they are fighting to the death when the battle for hearts and minds infect the walls of ATS.

this is what happens when we elect nothing but damn lawyers into our government.

I won’t bother with a does 2021 get any better... Covid, seems to be hitting pretty hard, and it’s not necessarily dying from it being infected being the problem, it’s the infected over crowding the city hospitals.

I don’t recognize my social media sites much anymore, this world for that matter. It may be time to unplug the internet and unplug from the news because

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow!" By Judy Garland.

Good luck on your battle for power, reminds me of how jackals fight over dead carcasses....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join