It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines in a Apartheid state

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Israel’s vaccine process is being deemed by some as an “extraordinary achievement”... perhaps not as extraordinary as depriving almost an entire people (Palestinians) it rules over the very same access to health care. Let’s be clear, Israel is not extraordinary. It is a regime of comorbidity.

There's also a story going around social media about nurses in Israel grabbing a delivery guy off the street to give him a vaccine that would have otherwise expired to demonstrate how well it is conducting the vaccine roll out. The other side of the story is that they are throwing away 1000s of expired doses whilst simultaneously denying them to Palestinians living only a few kilometers away under military occupation.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

And any of this surprises you?

I’m not gonna get into the finer details of the Non-Occupation there, but Israel will put stink bombs in water tanks just to mess with the Palestinians.....and that’s just a minor hazing. You think mistreatment stops there?

Wait til I tell you about the slingshots vs tanks....

Edit: as much as I wanna see this go straight to mud-pit, a link would do wonders for these claims.

Pretty please?

edit on 4-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
From my perspective...it sounds like someones rooting for the Palestinians

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Unfortunately I am really aware of Israeli actions toward the Palestinians. I am not surprised at all. I just would like to spread awareness on this specific topic also. We already know how inhuman the regime can be. This is just another fine example.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO

Unfortunately I am really aware of Israeli actions toward the Palestinians. I am not surprised at all. I just would like to spread awareness on this specific topic also. We already know how inhuman the regime can be. This is just another fine example.
Then drop a link. Or I empathize with this novel tale of woe and misery from the Middle East

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Just rooting for the world to be a better place.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Seriously, there are enough viable concerns with mrna vaccines, if you are pro Palestinian...at this point they may be better off without it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Here are two links for this specific topic. Definitely not a novel tale of woe.

Link 1

link 2
edit on 4-1-2021 by DarkPalSFO because: Less snarky

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The plight, oppression and genocide of the Palestinians has long been a point of interest for me, and indeed something i have spoken out at length about. Even been arrested for it, but frankly i think they’re better off in this instance.

Don’t trust a single one of these vaccines for the Peking Pestilence.

link   

Here are two links for this specific topic. Definitely not a novel tale of woe.

It’s called a search engine

Hard pill to swallow for some
Thanks! Next time lead with that on here and ya won’t get so much grief.

And neither of us will look stupid. It’s how it is supposed to work around here. While I may have seemed pushy, I was trying to help your OP gets legs and validity, that’s all...

Edit: and your snarky links titles don’t help btw...

link   

If the vaccines are Horse S**t is a whole other topic! But they should have access to it just like any other country. The very least their occupier supply them with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You are right! I should have included some sources! I appreciate your push towards the right direction and you trying to help out my OP. Definitely noted for my next posts!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Are you talking about the Muslims who are actual citizens of Israel or the ones who refuse to acknowledge Israel as a sovereign state with a right to exist?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I get where you are coming from, I have a heart beat. My skepticism of the mrna vaccines and genetically modifying people...for good, has me relating this as a "good thing" in regard your OP.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am talking about the Palestinian community as a whole that reside in the state of Israel and the occupied territories. You know they are not all Muslim right?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If I were Israel I would take care of my citizens first. Assuming the vaccine is safe which I don’t know about. It is common sense to take care of your own people first. I wish the U.S. Congress would take this approach with their ‘stimulus’ money.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I am talking about the Palestinian community as a whole that reside in the state of Israel and the occupied territories. You know they are not all Muslim right?

Some of them are their own little state with their own elected authority. Why is it Israel's responsibility to secure vaccines for them?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I totally understand your perspective also. This might actually benefit them in the long run. But then again if they were genetically modifying people to sterilize them or whatever would be Israel’s wet dream! Would definitely save the IDF/IOF a lot of work down the line wouldn’t you think?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I totally understand your perspective also. This might actually benefit them in the long run. But then again if they were genetically modifying people to sterilize them or whatever would be Israel’s wet dream! Would definitely save the IDF/IOF a lot of work down the line wouldn’t you think?

No. After IDF gets the real vaccine, those “other” jabs are for later. For the Palestinians....

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

But the reality is they are not their own little state yet and most likely never will be. Can you please show me where their state is on a map? They have an authority which is no more then a puppet/tool for big brother

top topics

<<   2 >>

join