It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Foreign Minister says Biden Win Offers China New Window of Hope

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Is this really surprising after the last 4 years?

Oh well, you reap what you sow.

I guess you guys over there are happy with taking it in the ass from China?
I am very happy for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

China finally bought themselves a president. Biden will have a "Made in America" stamp, sadly, he'll be the last one.

To be fair, they owned Clinton too.

They would still be #3 economically without Slick Willy.

True and they paid good money for Hillary. They lost on that investment. . . hope they kept the receipt.

It's probably on Hunter's laptop...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Chinese President tells his military to be ready for war.

twitter.com...

Once Joe Biden is in, the military and police will be defunded.

After Biden has rolled out the Red Carpet for China, Xi's military will face minimal resistance.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This U.S. attorney in GEORGIA suddenly resigned today.

Looks Chinese doesn't he: www.ajc.com...

Was he about to be EXPOSED?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

After Biden has rolled out the Red Carpet for China, Xi's military will face minimal resistance.

Not sure if you served in the Military, but that won't happen.

Being I don't live to far from an overseas US military base, training has always been an ongoing thing. And yes, we've have had joint military exercises with the other countries just incase China does something stupid like start firing some missiles at some countries warships guarding their countries sovereign territories.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

They will take Taiwan first. If Joe is really sworn in (doubt it), it will happen fast.

The deal was CCP can't invade the US until after Joe dies. They can take Taiwan and others right away.

Of course this is all just hearsay, I wasn't in the room when the deal was made.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Biden admin should follow the Trump way of doing business with China. Balance trade fair. You buy from us, we buy from you.

Most people in America don't realize that there are real tough trade barriers to get your product into China. Music was and still is a tough one unless Disney owns your soul, but even then I think Disney only owns 48 % of their product in China and even that I feel is a lie, was around 42 % . And why do companies move to China when the Chinese govt takes 58% of your ownership is beyond me.

One should invest in Burma these days.

You mean Burisma?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Chyyna rumor say Son Hunter special czar Chyyna trade number one boy !! 😃

Pffffffft. I’m glad I wasn’t drinking anything.

Classic!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

When you and your family's life been exposed and threaten, I can see him resigning and going back to Korea, but then again, he may have fallen into the ( what I've been calling ) Chinese spider web trap that you are forever in unless you commit suicide.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Remington on the west coast checkin in

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

When you and your family's life been exposed and threaten, I can see him resigning and going back to Korea, but then again, he may have fallen into the ( what I've been calling ) Chinese spider web trap that you are forever in unless you commit suicide.

You talkin Biden or Trump? A bit confused I am...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Please don’t be daft. Or racist. Pak is clearly a Korean surname as is stated in your own article you posted....

But yes. “Unforeseen Circumstances” indeed....

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I believe the CCP would have collapsed years ago if it weren't propped up by bush 1 and slick willy. The kids were beginning to revolt back then and their generation would be primed to make meaningful change today if we didnt prop up and reinforce their grasp on power while they committed and are committing human rights abuses.

Looking to our congress with members who have enriched themselves for 30 to 40 years on the backs of the enslaved of china and yet are reelected or reappointed year after year. Want to know where the real fraud is and why Trumps votes disappeared look to none other than the true dictators of the USA. There is no real political party its a placebo to entertain the masses and to keep the veil drawn over the money, power and corruption within congress.

Its not mere coincidence one of their own was placed into the presidency and it wont be coincidence trade imbalances reemerge and factories close up here in the us for the lax policies of pollution and human rights abuses for profit.

I wouldn't be surprised if the unleashing of the wuhan virus was a joint operation of congress and the ccp and their is certainly evidence that points to that being the case.Cant patent a natural occurring disease but you can patent a bio creation which corona virus was patented in the early 2000,s.

To all you folks that think you won embrace your prize for in the end you lose with the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Until Joe dies? Really? And how long do you think that will take.

I don't feel good about his odds of surviving the first 100 days.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Until Joe dies? Really? And how long do you think that will take.

It doesn't matter to him. As long as he is not around when the world sees what he did. He can't witness that. It will hurt his feelz.

Kinda like Bush not wanting the see the faces of the people that he left the notes to.

edit on 4-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shaiker

I wouldn't be surprised if the unleashing of the wuhan virus was a joint operation of congress and the ccp and their is certainly evidence that points to that being the case.

I think the WHO was in on it too.

I bet that's where the idea for this fake pandemic came from. The WHO has experience in fake pandemics. This was not their first rodeo.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Of course China stamped it they colluded with the Democrats
to steal the election.

They said way before the election that Biden was their
choice as he would be great for their economy, oops for them.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Another Breitbart article ...

China’s state-run Global Times analyzed Wang’s interview as a “strong signal to other countries, especially the new US administration, that China’s foreign policy has always been continuous and stable as China always hopes to return to a mutually beneficial and win-win track.”

“If the Biden administration understands China’s determination to shape a healthy bilateral relationship and carry out a rational China policy, there is hope that the two countries can overcome the difficulties that the Trump administration has brought and reach cooperation in many areas that will positively affect long-term diplomacy,” the Global Times wrot

That's the actual quote ... source Breitbart
edit on 5-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Another Breitbart article ...

China’s state-run Global Times analyzed Wang’s interview as a “strong signal to other countries, especially the new US administration, that China’s foreign policy has always been continuous and stable as China always hopes to return to a mutually beneficial and win-win track.”

“If the Biden administration understands China’s determination to shape a healthy bilateral relationship and carry out a rational China policy, there is hope that the two countries can overcome the difficulties that the Trump administration has brought and reach cooperation in many areas that will positively affect long-term diplomacy,” the Global Times wrot

That's the actual quote ... source Breitbart
Biden couldn’t understand his way out of a burlap sack these days, let alone deal with the shady and problematic CCP long-game.

Something about:

“the falcon only extends its talons when ready to strike”

Edit: also weird how you lead with “this is Breitbart”.

And then the first line of the article shows it’s clearly not

edit on 6-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

the leaders in the EU and most of Asia said the same thing, ad did ten leaders in a lot of Africa. Trump had a scattershot approach to foreign policy. nobody could ever be certain if he was talking literally or figuratively. not even his own people. and it wasn't always certain that he was using the name of the correct country when announcing trade deals or sanctions.

<< 1    3 >>

join