It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Dalton Georgia, might be interesting after the SOS phone call

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
He has been appeased far enough by his sycophants.

You wonder why the call was taped and leaked so quickly? I think his threatening tone was proof enough why.

He sounded like a God Father making an offer that cannot be refused.

Weren't we told here on ATS back during the Ukraine phone call issue that all the President's calls are recorded?

While I agree that tone matters in conversations, we also know Trump has a habit of embellishing his statements in word and tone so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Since he also knows he's being recorded, what would his purposed be for using threatening statements that could get him in legal trouble? I think he used the words he did on purpose for a specific reason. What that reason might be I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Such records are typically a rough transcript as a president's phone calls with world leaders are not recorded, according to Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations. The formal draft instead relies on National Security Council (NSC) staff who are listening in and taking notes.

Source

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Such records are typically a rough transcript as a president's phone calls with world leaders are not recorded, according to Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations. The formal draft instead relies on National Security Council (NSC) staff who are listening in and taking notes.

Transcribed and summarized, not recorded. Thanks.
edit on 4-1-2021 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2021 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I think he used the words he did on purpose for a specific reason. What that reason might be I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

He has a huge sense of entitlement and is not used to people standing up to him.

Alpha and omega.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Transcribed and summarized, not recorded. Thanks.

Where someone can write/type whatever the F they want? Like an FBI 302?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You wonder why the call was taped and leaked so quickly? I think his threatening tone was proof enough why.

Weren't we told here on ATS back during the Ukraine phone call issue that all the President's calls are recorded?

While I agree that tone matters in conversations, we also know Trump has a habit of embellishing his statements in word and tone so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Since he also knows he's being recorded, what would his purposed be for using threatening statements that could get him in legal trouble? I think he used the words he did on purpose for a specific reason. What that reason might be I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Because his sycophants have actually persuaded him that what he is espousing is truth, when it’s not been proven.

I appreciate some of you struggle with people being allowed to submit absent votes, and that Trump had massive rallies and everybody turned up and it was so, so glorious, but more people despise him than adore him, simple as.

He is used to getting his own way, and he will be gone come January 20th and the GOP will distance themselves once he is gone.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

I think he used the words he did on purpose for a specific reason. What that reason might be I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

He has a huge sense of entitlement and is not used to people standing up to him.

Alpha and omega.

Very true.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Because his sycophants have actually persuaded him that what he is espousing is truth, when it’s not been proven.

I appreciate some of you struggle with people being allowed to submit absent votes, and that Trump had massive rallies and everybody turned up and it was so, so glorious, but more people despise him than adore him, simple as.

He is used to getting his own way, and he will be gone come January 20th and the GOP will distance themselves once he is gone.

I can't argue with that. I'm not one struggling with that however, we voted early absentee to avoid the lines.

It is 2016 again. Trump lost because of his personality just like Hillary did.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What matters most to "normal" people: www.promiseskept.com...

All others can be disregarded/ignored.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Trump To Present 'Real Election Numbers' During Monday Night Speech😷💢😷

President Trump on Monday suggested that the election results can't be certified due to "verifiably WRONG" numbers, and teased the release of "the real numbers" during a speech in Dalton, Georgia set for 8:30p.m. eastern time tonight.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Thanks for updating the start time. The post starting this thread said 7pm Eastern.

8:30pm Eastern is better. More viewers.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure you're spamming this in every discussion thread ... but you don't speak for normal people.

This is a timeline of Trump's "accomplishments" ... they seem to have missed one of two Presidents impeached.

Also, unemployment when Trump was sworn in, 4.8% or so.

Unemployment now: 6.7%.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: putnam6

Answers from Georgia on what?

On who won the Senate race, 3 million ballots should be in hand. I can't see day of voting being more than 1.4 million or so. Besides, they know how to count through the night now, what're the chances of a water main break again

There was no water main break, a toilet overflowed and didn't effect the count

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looks like President Trump took care of a little "business" before leaving for Georgia today.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Send thank-you cards to the Governors of NY/MI/IL/CA, if people being out of work floats your boat.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

"Thank You"

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'm sure you're spamming this in every discussion thread ... but you don't speak for normal people.

This is a timeline of Trump's "accomplishments" ... they seem to have missed one of two Presidents impeached.

Stop it. The House impeached based on false information and lies. The Senate refused to remove because of the false information and lies. It was a farce and you know it, just like Clinton's impeachment was a farce except he actually did lie under oath, something Trump didn't do.

Unemployment was over 13% earlier this year due to Covid. Having it under 7% given how many businesses were forced under and the current number of them shut down isn't bad at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Send thank-you cards to the Governors of NY/MI/IL/CA, if people being out of work floats your boat.

Yeah, that doesn't bear up to scrutiny. Trump supported the lockdowns.

Meanwhile, Trump has repeatedly riffed on how the lockdown was the correct thing to do and how it has saved, in his view, millions of lives.

Source

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: putnam6

Answers from Georgia on what?

On who won the Senate race, 3 million ballots should be in hand. I can't see day of voting being more than 1.4 million or so. Besides, they know how to count through the night now, what're the chances of a water main break again

There was no water main break, a toilet overflowed and didn't effect the count

But they evacuated people because of it. Only a few workers stayed and counted ballots unsupervised.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yeah, that doesn't bear up to scrutiny. Trump supported the lockdowns.

Meanwhile, Trump has repeatedly riffed on how the lockdown was the correct thing to do and how it has saved, in his view, millions of lives.

Source

Supported isn't the same as performing the act. You can't do it can you? You can't admit that some Democrats were/are responsible for some of our ills.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join