It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Dalton Georgia, might be interesting after the SOS phone call

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Trump in Dalton Georgia, 41,000 waiting on youtube with 20,000 likely to attend not bad considering Dalton has a population of about 38,000

After the nothing-burger today at the capital, there may be some fireworks or more likely the same old same old. Think you can tell a lot about his energy and what he does or doesn't say. Though it's labeled a victory rally for Purdue and Loeffler, with 3 million votes already cast it's likely an uphill climb for both candidates. Do not think Gabriel's pleading for both sides to vote, is going to resonate well to get enough votes tomorrow for the Republicans.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. announced that the Republican National Committee will host a Victory Rally in Dalton, Georgia on Monday, January 4, 2021, at 7:00 PM EST. This rally will feature remarks from President Donald J. Trump, Senator David Perdue, Senator Kelly Loeffler, candidate for Public Service Commissioner Lauren “Bubba” McDonald, and other Republicans.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Trump has a bad habit of declaring victory before it happens.

I guess we'll see in the next few days.

But let's look at the facts:

Trump told his supporters not to vote absentee, so they didn't. Then he claimed that Biden's absentee vote total was fraudulent.

Trump told his supporters not to trust the election in Georgia ... do you wonder if he's going to do the same thing if Loeffler and Perdue lose?

The President doesn't seem to have a lot of variation in his playbook.
I wonder.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
He has been appeased far enough by his sycophants.

You wonder why the call was taped and leaked so quickly? I think his threatening tone was proof enough why.

He sounded like a God Father making an offer that cannot be refused.
edit on 4/1/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I see that the TDS crew have entered the building.
Don't you two get sick of giving free board and lodgings out in your head?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Jan 5th election won't be called until Jan 21st 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

You wonder why the call was taped and leaked so quickly? I think his threatening tone was proof enough why.

Lol
His "tone"?
Really?
Is tone a condition of criminality these days?

www.washingtonpost.com...
Full transcript allegedly
Trump
We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County — you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged. And we are quite sure that’s going to happen

Hope you never served on any juries.
Tone is in no way criminal.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm not sure if you've actually listened to the recording? He uses quite a sharp tone a lot. He's clearly on an offensive footing from the way he's speaking. I didn't hear the whole thing (with 2 young children an hour is a long time to have to yourself) but that's not someone calmly asking someone to check the evidence. That's someone using threatening tone and suggesting there may be repercussions if he doesn't get his way.

(post by XCrycek removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yea I think the platitudes from both the left and the right about criminal charges for all those involved is highly unlikely at best, and blustery partisan hyperbole at its worst.

Said it before there was going to have to be a mountain of undeniable evidence, the left knows and knew all they had to do is run out the clock and play four corners defense. If Trump wants to take it to overtime he had better start making some baskets, but I don't think he has it in him. He won't concede but he won't interfere with the process either.

Regardless for Georgia to say there isn't anything wrong with the voting system there had better be answers within a day or two tops

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

Says it all.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Lol
His "tone"?
Really?
Is tone a condition of criminality these days?

www.washingtonpost.com...
Full transcript allegedly
Trump
We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County — you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged. And we are quite sure that’s going to happen

Hope you never served on any juries.
Tone is in no way criminal.

You took one paragraph from an hour’s transcript and produced this as evidence that I am incorrect? M’kay.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
I see that the TDS crew have entered the building.
Don't you two get sick of giving free board and lodgings out in your head?

TDS, isn't that cute.

So 2017.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only relevant part is "I need you to find votes for me."

That and his threat of criminal action.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Answers from Georgia on what?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

This. ^^^^^^^

“I need you to FIND votes for me.”

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

People whining about tone are the same people who want their president to baby talk them, sugar coat everything, and make them feel warm and fuzzy.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Answers from Georgia on what?

On who won the Senate race, 3 million ballots should be in hand. I can't see day of voting being more than 1.4 million or so. Besides, they know how to count through the night now, what're the chances of a water main break again

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

People whining about tone are the same people who want their president to baby talk them, sugar coat everything, and make them feel warm and fuzzy.

In most cases , the US President cannot.
They live in another country .

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is all true and I do get the issues some have with Trump. However, does that actually explain sane people voting for Biden? I mean, talk about out of the frying pan.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Where did he say "I need you to find votes for me."

I don't like the guy, but if you're going to quote the idiot at least use his actual words.

The closest thing I could find was where he said

"So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. You know, we have that in spades already."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join