It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & Reptilians! No Details on Type of Explosive used in the Christmas Bombing in Nashville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So man goes off the deep end?

The mainstream media is now pushing the narrative that the bomber believed in ET as in aliens and specifically reptilians! Sure his beliefs could be true and yes, ATS, its does go much deeper. Here's the link and there are many many more out there.

The non-descript package was postmarked December 23rd, two days before investigators say Warner killed himself in the bombing. Sources tell NewsChannel 5 Investigates that Warner mailed similar packages to other individuals. Recent Stories from newschannel5.com The package, which contained at least nine typed pages and two Samsung thumb drives, was immediately turned over to the FBI. The envelope does not have a return address, but the rambling pages inside left no doubt it was from Warner.

No doubt? Sure about that? Has the FBI matched the DNA on the package or drives?

Nashville bombing site photos, evidence hint at explosives used, experts say

Authorities have released no details about the type of explosive used in the Christmas day bombing in Nashville, and experts compared the investigative process to finding a "needle in a haystack."

Nashvil le bomber's bizarre writings reveal belief in aliens and lizard people

In my opinion, the real story is the withholding of what the explosive material was as is is the real deal as its obvious that the bomber did NOT want to hurt, maim or kill anyone. So, the boys over at the FBI cant determine the type of explosive used? Now that sounds fishy. Either its some of uncles sam's stuff that escaped from a warehouse or they are tracing it to known terrorist organizations. So this guy had a thing for 5G.

Do environmentalists have a thing for 5G?

Reptilians? Hmmm, well all I can say is that to me it appears that POTUS elects eyes have really gone weird over the past several years. So what say you?

There's Something Weird About Joe Biden's Eye...

edit on 4-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 4-1-2021 by Waterglass because: link added

edit on 4-1-2021 by Waterglass because: format issue

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I heard this, this morning, and was suspicious when the news said, "If you have received any suspicious envelopes or packaging, turn them over immediately"

I might blow myself up, but I am curious, and would want to look at/read it first.

Have they posted the pages yet?
edit on 4-1-2021 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
By not saying what type he used, they may be playing close to the vest to draw out others. If this guy had military grade explosives, the big question is, where did he get them ?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Guy acted alone, he was a conspiracy guy with a homemade car bomb, total recluse, was even nice enough to play a warning in a ladies voice over a speaker telling people to clear out before he allah akbar’d himself.

And they figured all of this out in 24 hours.......

I’m not buying it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Looks like we've got ourselves another lone American patsy...

Where do they get these people...?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Guy acted alone, he was a conspiracy guy with a homemade car bomb, total recluse, was even nice enough to play a warning in a ladies voice over a speaker telling people to clear out before he allah akbar’d himself.

I’m not buying it.

FBI only catches/knows of the ppl that they themselves set up.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I’m not buying it.

not actually. I think the details were known for quite some time. The target may have been a new acquisition. Was he dead already, or did the blast get him? I suppose that depends on what answer we are supposed to have.

it's a shame when something like this can be seen from the cheap seats.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

By not idenifying the type of explosives used,the authorites are playing into the hands of the "space laser weapon or directed energy beam" crowd..
The aim?
To further muddy the waters of course.

Theres something off about this one IMO-but it aint space lasers.

The guy looks to have some out there theories-and people like that may as well have "official patsy" tattooed on their forehead.
Because who else would make a better patsy than someone most people would consider crazy?

Its another repeating pattern..

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Some interesting thought provoking information.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

I’m not buying it.

Or make up.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Looks like we've got ourselves another lone American patsy...

Where do they get these people...?

They grow them, ever watch the Amazon show Utopia?

Kinda shows how a small group of organized people in a cult like environment could pull off stuff like this very easily.
edit on 4-1-2021 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

I’m not buying it.

The FBI is supposed to be the world’s premier law enforcement agency or so people say.
When was the last time they cracked a case or made an important preemptive arrest?
Ma Barker? The Lindbergh Baby? Al Capone?
They appear to be closer to the Keystone Cops than a real law enforcement agency.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Thanks, OP for the thought provoking info!

MK ultra is/was/still alive and well & the technology used today; well, its not just '___' anymo~ folks

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is what I miss about ATS!!!!! Throw in his accomplice was most likely a Bigfoot and we have ATS gold!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It was a hybrid hyperbaric bomb.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thanks she did much work on this. Decent material

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Looking back at this was it an attempt to knock out the power in Washington DC for the event on the 6th. I am responding to your post on 06February 2021, almost a month later. The guy who blew himself up would have been aligned with those who stormed the capital.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What about his dog? Did they every find it? said originally they couldn't tell if a dog was in the camper. Strange all around.

top topics

join