It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you also oppose the seating of the republicans in the house?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am curious. Do the people in these forums arguing that this election was a fraud also object to seating the house and senate members who won their respective elections in the same states you claim ran fraudulent elections? If you sincerely believe the false narrative that there were hundreds of thousands of fake votes cast .... then you must also object to seating the down-ballot winners from both parties in the same elections right? Including the republicans who took house seats from the democrats...

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
People in the center and to the right want any and all fraud exposed regardless of party involved.

People on the left want nothing looked into.

Go figure.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Yes. If you look around, there are ton of people sparking up this conversation (where comments aren't stripped from below news articles).

I have never believe California is as blue as claimed. Being vocal has contributed bigly to minority classes.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yes I think 90% of them are compromised. Seeing Lindsay graham Fist bump Kamala sealed it for me.

Almost None of them are there legitimately. IMHO.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
I am curious. Do the people in these forums arguing that this election was a fraud also object to seating the house and senate members who won their respective elections in the same states you claim ran fraudulent elections? If you sincerely believe the false narrative that there were hundreds of thousands of fake votes cast .... then you must also object to seating the down-ballot winners from both parties in the same elections right? Including the republicans who took house seats from the democrats...

I say audit everything.

However, have there been any accusations or other evidence that those Republican won seats were not legitimate?

There is too much circumstantial / statistical oddities with the Biden win to not audit the results imho.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
People in the center and to the right want any and all fraud exposed regardless of party involved.

It's not a people problem, Brother. It's the political class (on both sides apparently) that want this stifled.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As a frequent poster and making my stand known frequently, I oppose any/all fraud no matter who it's helping or hurting. I have never strayed from this point of view.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm not seeing any evidence the Republicans cheated.

If you have any to the contrary, bring it.

We're all witnessing the exposure of the massive cheating by the democrats.

If you don't believe it, I suggest you brace up.

The next few days are going to be wild!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I want an independent audit.
That means all ballets.
That means all candidates.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
At this point in time I wouldn't let any politician in the house, they can sleep in the mower shed out back, and I`d still be doing more for them than they ever did for me.

I wanted to think there were some out there with the little guys in mind but in reality, George Carlin was right I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Dems got their clocks cleaned in the House. They're not gonna investigate though because it would only point to the hundreds of thousands of Biden votes with no down ballot entries. That's not something they want to try and explain.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I say audit everything.

However, have there been any accusations or other evidence that those Republican won seats were not legitimate?

There is too much circumstantial / statistical oddities with the Biden win to not audit the results imho.

The only people making the accusations are the Republicans so of course they aren't challenging their own results. Is Trump suggesting there was 'massive fraud' in any of the states he won? Of course not. And no, there are no 'statistical oddities' with the Biden numbers. Those arguments are being made by people that are statistically ignorant and are instead playing fast and loose with selectively parsed data. The right-wing 'challenges' are all fabricated using hearsay and parroting of conspiracies that were debunked long ago. I mean seriously, if there really WAS something untoward in-play wouldn't Barr have chased it? Wouldn't they have been able to come up with ACTUAL 'expert witnesses' and not a clown-car full of people whose credibility is zero and who, to-a-person, have turned out NOT to be who they're being represented to be??

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The only "challenge" to any State's election is from Trump and his proxies.

There is no reason not to seat any elected official that has been duly elected according to the law.

However should certain seditious talk cross over into actual sedition, absolutely, a traitor should not be given a seat in the US Congress.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The only voter fraud that has been proven across the country (a handful) has come from folks illicitly voting for Mr. Trump.

There has ever been a significant degree of voter fraud in the US, and the matter only gets brought up when certain righties lose.

IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The only "challenge" to any State's election is from Trump and his proxies.

There is no reason not to seat any elected official that has been duly elected according to the law.

However should certain seditious talk cross over into actual sedition, absolutely, a traitor should not be given a seat in the US Congress.

Texas Republican Chip Roy is contesting the seating of recently elected officials from the contested swing states in The House.

Chip Roy objects to seating 67 lawmakers from states Trump disputes to highlight GOP election hypocrisy www.dallasnews.com... s-intensifies/

Interestinger and interestinger!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I oppose voter fraud in any way shape or form.
If there is evidence of voter fraud it should be fully investigated and those committing the fraud prosecuted.
We really need to overhaul the entire voting process and ballot verification and counting process.
We definitely need a standardized voting process across the entire nation in every state.
We also need a voter ID system.
When only one party is allowed to verify and count ballots it is completely wide open for fraud.
Maybe equal representation from each party verifying and counting ballots and maybe a third independent group included in the process,

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not true. Voter fraud in America has been a problem about as long as America's been having elections. It gets brought up nearly every time America has an election. It's a problem with all levels of election in America from local right up to federal.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The only voter fraud that has been proven across the country (a handful) has come from folks illicitly voting for Mr. Trump.

There has ever been a significant degree of voter fraud in the US, and the matter only gets brought up when certain righties lose.

IMO.

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Edumakated
I say audit everything.

The only people making the accusations are the Republicans so of course they aren't challenging their own results. Is Trump suggesting there was 'massive fraud' in any of the states he won? Of course not. And no, there are no 'statistical oddities' with the Biden numbers. Those arguments are being made by people that are statistically ignorant and are instead playing fast and loose with selectively parsed data. The right-wing 'challenges' are all fabricated using hearsay and parroting of conspiracies that were debunked long ago. I mean seriously, if there really WAS something untoward in-play wouldn't Barr have chased it? Wouldn't they have been able to come up with ACTUAL 'expert witnesses' and not a clown-car full of people whose credibility is zero and who, to-a-person, have turned out NOT to be who they're being represented to be??

I am truly impressed with you and others ability to deny reality. Ignorance truly is bliss.

I guess you believe there was nothing to the Hunter Biden story too...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think your post is spot on.

I personally don't care if the GOP burns in the same dumpster as democrats.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join