It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today they were forced to admit that Covid virus does not exist in Ireland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Just to get this straight, are you actually saying that viruses are not real, fake or something?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Just to get this straight, are you actually saying that viruses are not real, fake or something?

What I am saying is that there are VIRAL SIZED "things' BUT NO SUCH "THING" AS A VIRUS.

Here are 2 examples of viral sized THINGS, one that we can find in the Human bloodstream of some People and one that we can find in the bloodstream of EVERYBODY.

Everybody has wee little "garbage bags" in the form of antibody capsules and inside these wee little garbage bags we find ------DEAD INERT------ bits of RNA/DNA....this is how our body does its housecleaning.

"Some People" who are "infected" with Parasites and a Pleomorphic Bacteria in the form of lipid fat encapsulated ------LIVING POLLUTING------ viral sized versions of the Pleomorphic Bacteria inside their bloodstreams.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I see. So is the entire medical profession throughout the World and many others part of some vast conspiracy or something?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Bloodletting and leeches should help alleviate and remove the polluted demonic blood from your system. I’m sure there is an apothecary somewhere around here who can help. Either that or gamma rays should take care of all of the other problems.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Also, I have some snake oil that might help.

Very reasonable price too.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Bloodletting and leeches should help alleviate and remove the polluted demonic blood from your system. I’m sure there is an apothecary somewhere around here who can help. Either that or gamma rays should take care of all of the other problems.

You are a scary example of Humanity ......the blind leading the blind.

No one cares about your so-called education OK.....get over yourself.

What kind of "virus" is the corona-virus...according to your bullspit fallacy based bastardized education.......?

If you want to get technical you will just end up looking like a bigger idiot than you already do to those who already know the truth.

How do pleomorphism and the corona-virus relate to each other?

Time to crush the hurd.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

What kind of "virus" is the corona-virus...according to your bullspit fallacy based bastardized education.......?

If you want to get technical you will just end up looking like a bigger idiot than you already do to those who already know the truth.

Time to crush the hurd.

So you dont believe in viruses either? Seriously the lack of education amazes me sometime your just going to ignore 100 years of medical knowledge, Viruses exist yes the corona virus exists ive seen it in a lab. As for his explination it was dead on i said the same thing earlier denying science doesnt mak it go away.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I see. So is the entire medical profession throughout the World and many others part of some vast conspiracy or something?

The Scientific Research arm of that Octopus is responsible for not fighting the suppressions and bastardizations....the Scientists knew and know how the data has been manipulated....the top of the food chain only......in fact Degrees and vulnerability to lies and deceptions and inclinations to be led by the nose are two Prime reasons the real movers of this world would not let "educated" people anywhere near them or what they do.

The Reseachers are victims who are controlled by the money invested in what they are doing....the people who define Peer Approval and who Publish and provide this data as being genuine and altruistic are responsible for victimizing the Researchers and Medical Doctors.

Medical Doctors are cogs in the machine thats all......they are victims.

TheAMMEDDoc is deluded by a fraudulent education so you ought to walk carefully in those footsteps.People who have had their rug pulled out from under them with a fraudulent education are worse than religous zealots.....

A genuinely educated person would have long ago done as advised and used their acumen to do a comparative study....to disprove me.....however as I KNOW VERY VERY WELL NONE OF THEM CAN ATTEMPT TO COUNTER ME BECAUSE ALL THEY WILL DO IS INCRIMINATE THEMSELVES.

I am not going to break down the path tp this reality...not now and not ever...its easy to do but it is not my cup of tea....period......no books no websites no videos no Seminars ... there are many paths to this truthful reality....thousands of People from Doctors to Researchers to Scientists to Naturopathic Practioners to Medicine Men and Medicine Women to Dieticians and the list goes on and on and on.....have figured this out already.....MANY THOUSANDS......but this is the hamstring of the Dragon.....just do a little research on what happens to people who choose to make a career out of becoming a Martyr....as you know I have never and will never do a comprehensive breakdown of the many paths to this truth....anyone can discover the truths without stepping on peoples toes and raising hell.....if you just want to learn and apply for yourself and your Family no one cares at all.....but if you start fiscalizing the issue and begin causing a spitstorm you might not be so happy at how your life begins to go.

All the data needed to easily figure this issue out is available within the public domain....but MOST PATHS TO THE TRUTH require that you deconstruct the ESTABLISHMENT.....and I refuse to go there....ever..... which is why I insist people like TheAMMEDDoc do their own legwork.....people like that gained fiscally from this mess so they can shoulder the burden of fixing it.......but as you can see they are a little to smart to string themselves up.... which means we have a Mexican Standoff....I refuse to divulge and they refuse to disenfranchise....it is what it is.

My Family and I are educated to this reality so I have no horse in this race....none at all.....Im just out here on ATS throwing crazy propositions at the wall seeing if anything sticks.

As far as PROVING THINGS.....ROFLMAO......good luck....

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: one4all

Time to crush the hurd.

So you dont believe in viruses either? Seriously the lack of education amazes me sometime your just going to ignore 100 years of medical knowledge, Viruses exist yes the corona virus exists ive seen it in a lab. As for his explanation it was dead on i said the same thing earlier denying science doesnt mak it go away.

It is not matter of belief it is a matter of fact.

I accept the scientific data just not how it is bastardized weaponized and then used..... to misrepresent reality and truth....

Furthermore ALL THE DATA SUPPORTS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING.

I dont know what you saw in a lab or what you were taught to call whatever it was you saw....I do not doubt you saw something.

What do YOU call dead inert RNA/DNA encapsulated within an antibody coating that is found in the bloodstream?

What do you call the living actively polluting presentation of the Pleomorphic Bacteria encapsulated within a lipid fat coating that is found in the bloodstream?

Dont hurry with your answer I am aware you will need to go through your Rolodex of Degrees to pull the right one out of the Hat before you reply.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I have more of a curiosity question. Since i guess you consider yourself an expert have you read any of the papers on the virus? Have you written one explaining what it acually is? See there is something funny about science you cant make wild claims without something we like to call proof.

So let me know where you published your paper so i can see how you came to your conclusion. should be interesting since the entire medical community is being misled according to you. Guess we need to include the scientific community as well.

As for me its not my job to educate you so im not trying to prove anything. If you want to know how viruses work feel free to ask but dont make stuff up people can tell.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I have more of a curiosity question. Since i guess you consider yourself an expert have you read any of the papers on the virus? Have you written one explaining what it acually is? See there is something funny about science you cant make wild claims without something we like to call proof.

So let me know where you published your paper so i can see how you came to your conclusion. should be interesting since the entire medical community is being misled according to you. Guess we need to include the scientific community as well.

As for me its not my job to educate you so im not trying to prove anything. If you want to know how viruses work feel free to ask but dont make stuff up people can tell.

I have already taught you about The Great Virus Lie...do with it what you will....obviously nothing....but its your dime.

You do not have the acumen nor ability to teach me anything IMHO.

You may publish the Paper if you want to....but its already been done by others....just disenfranchised suppressed and bastardized.

I mean seriously....LMAO....the single most Published and Printed and Proposed Paper in the world is the Bible and wether you can digest it or not....the Bible is yet another path to this reality.....it tells us what the bug is where we catch it from so we can simply avoid it and what plants to use to kill it.

You dont "get it" I am clearly no doctor nor am I any type of researcher or academic of any sort...but there are MANY paths leading directly to this reality......thousands of people with all levels of Education have found this reality and tried to share it from an Academic direction.... but it requires a paradigm shift to accept it... its IMHO impossible for any normal person or even huge Company to bust this reality out into the open....its a world changer.....

To be frank its just obvious to me....I cannot handle teaching educated people how to rip up their own reality anymore....inevitably they will battle to the bitter end...unless they are for some reason desperate or needy.

A few months ago I responded to an open video plea from a desperate Doctor regarding Ventilator protocals and the number of deaths .... I had an anonymous conversation with this Emergency Room Dr working at a major American Hospital about a little thing called "cascade effect"....... quite contrary to the focus of the discussion here....he listened and had a few very brief AH-HA moments....strong ones....then he regurgitated what I had taught him in a way that was surprisingly simple to me and from a direction I had really not thought of he solved the problem more expeditiously than I did and used conventional means---proving hes a doctor and I am just a regular person--....then he thanked me...then he told me he understood was going to take the data to a meeting of his Collegues.

I could respond here with that Emergency Room Doctors Coles Notes version....its technically sound from a much more Peer Approved perspective that simply expands itself.....but that would be extremely revealing in a lot of ways I am not interested in discussing.....like I said do your own legwork and research and write all the Papers you want to it wont matter you will not change a thing...we are The People we cannot catalyse those types of changes....neither can Doctors or Researchers....there is a video available and likely many others of Groups of Doctors pleading to be heard with their findings for remediating this bug...what could a normal person possibly ever expect to change...you could spend your entire lifetime preaching and no one would hear you internet or not.....thousands of others have tried to make change and all have failed.....I am not into it....this is my stress relief here on ATS....and the Doctor was genuine and left a Phone Number I could check out before calling so that was simply a genuine response to a genuine plea....not changing the world....lol...lol...lol.....I genuinely hope the Doctor and his Collegues at least had a good laugh over their "Covid-Coffees" @ the suggestions......there is no point in taking these things to seriously.

I hate to admit it but I experienced an unexpected paradigm shift when I realized the Doctrinal connections existed in several locations....I read the entire Bible as a kid it was given to me to be read AS A STORY NOTHING MORE.... so I already "knew" the data related to this was in that book but I did not recognise it as such when I read the story ... however I had "noted it" as being an anomoly... once I began to learn the truth from several different non-Doctrinal conventional science based paths simultaneously ... it CLICKED IMMEDIATLY.

edit on 5-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Without interfering the and especially your own knowledge ref A Virus + DNA / mRNA. - When EBOLA was first being checked out for a possible way to Halt such, the Wisconsin Laboratory Showed a Slide of Upright / Rod shaped Bacteria - they could not identify - Just makes me wonder if something similar may be more airspore like now we have 'Fracking' up and running , plus the recent mode of deepest ever drilling. One mistake and the lot runs riot. Especially when drilling Deeper into seabeds ???

Greenpeace were one watcher's of such, yet even they are quieter nowadays. Apologies, but just Curious ref; the Many Fatal 'Pneumonia' cases.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.lewrockwell.com...

If the Irish say they have no evidence that the virus has been isolated, what does that mean for the rest of the world?

Does anybody anywhere have evidence that the virus has been isolated?

Is this typical of virus presumably engineered for gain of function?

Apparently no one (globally) has an assay of the viral material, breaking it down so it can be identified specifically. Which begs the question, "If they don't know what it is made of, how can they vaccinate for it?" It simply seems to a case of an advertising focus group created a rebranding of the flu/common cold in order to produce an identifiable fear driven model. It's actually a pretty good psyop, everybody pretty much has someone they care about. In this case if you don't do their bidding you are branded as uncaring and selfish, sociopathic even. Something like being labelled a racist or bigot.

Funny how it's real sociopaths and psychopaths controlling the show, oh, and useless idiots like liberals and democrats that eat this garbage up. Don't even get me started on mRNA and rDNA in the vaccines, I won't be taking one, I know how badly that can turn out as I did that kind of binary infection vector modelling for rDNA and some RNA's in 2006/2007.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I’m not sure, I’ll try to find the study. Ebola is crazy, it goes after antigen presenting cells first, suppressing the immune systems line of communication, causes T cells to self destruct and up regulates inflammatory signaling. Basically it hijacks the immune system and causes it to self destruct, especially components that lead to adaptive immunity, and destroys most tissue except for bone and certain muscle tissue if I remember right. I’ve heard it described as doing in a week what HIV takes decades to do but they do work differently.

Do you have the study? It could easily be secondary infection or opportunistic something. The patient may have had other issues, mycobacteria that isn’t common or something. Plus many bacteria are pleomorphic and can change shape based on environmental stimuli and gene expression so it can get weird.

Weird things can come up during environmental changes, giant viruses are an interesting group and they can do things other viruses cannot with their genetic material. We may also have to change our views on bacteria since we’re beginning to find organelle like structures and one of the definitions of prokaryotes is no membrane bound organelles.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Decided to remove the contents on this post because there is no point arguing if viruses exist. if you believe they dont no amount of proof will change your mind.
edit on 1/5/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

(post by NpcHunter13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Salander
www.lewrockwell.com...

If the Irish say they have no evidence that the virus has been isolated, what does that mean for the rest of the world?

Does anybody anywhere have evidence that the virus has been isolated?

Is this typical of virus presumably engineered for gain of function?

Apparently no one (globally) has an assay of the viral material, breaking it down so it can be identified specifically. Which begs the question, "If they don't know what it is made of, how can they vaccinate for it?" It simply seems to a case of an advertising focus group created a rebranding of the flu/common cold in order to produce an identifiable fear driven model. It's actually a pretty good psyop, everybody pretty much has someone they care about. In this case if you don't do their bidding you are branded as uncaring and selfish, sociopathic even. Something like being labelled a racist or bigot.

Funny how it's real sociopaths and psychopaths controlling the show, oh, and useless idiots like liberals and democrats that eat this garbage up. Don't even get me started on mRNA and rDNA in the vaccines, I won't be taking one, I know how badly that can turn out as I did that kind of binary infection vector modelling for rDNA and some RNA's in 2006/2007.

Cheers - Dave

'They' have unfortunately already established the concept of the pathologization of dissent..

Anyone who dares question the official narrative of this supposed 'Scamdemic™ ' , is labeled a 'conspiracy theorist', along with all of the negative stigmatism associated with the worst imaginable 'conspiracies'.

Have questions about the vax : you are an antivaxxer, whack-job 'conspiracy theorist', who hates 'Science™ ' .
Doubt that Bill Gates™ is akin to Mother Theresa : ditto.
Question that the fact that Big-Pharma™ has been caught lying and cheating multiple times, stand to make mega-billions, but this time : they are doing pure are honest 'science', for the good of humanity : ditto.

Doubt someone's claim that they have 'seen' the virus : ditto.
Even Steve bloody Austin, with his bionic-eye : couldn't see a virus sized-particle.

It's the persecution of the non-believers, by the believers !
Imagine that !
Like a bloody crusade, or inquisition !

How-Dare-You™ not believe !!!

Society is so messed-up.
Only the indentured useful idiots and unconscious enablers, will be passing to the next stage, whatever the hell that is.

We're here for a good time, not a long time... LoL !!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Thanks again for a good explanation.

Then it is safe to say that no virus, herpes or papilloma included, can be truly isolated? In order to be seen it must be cultured with some sort of host tissue?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So true Dave.

And the notion of "pathologization of dissent" as presented by Nothin is very real indeed, straight out of Goebbels, Orwell and Bernays.

Yes, there is a war on for our minds. The Age of Covid is very much a psyop, and it's been quite successful. Engineering a virus for gain of function can be a very profitable exercise for the Medical Industrial Complex.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Not exactly, using cells is the industry standard. We’re not grabbing virus from the cells. We are grabbing virus from the medium surrounding the cells. We can do this from a host sample, whatever bodily fluid there is, because that will have cells, fungi, bacteria, other viruses (virions is outside the cell, virus is the genetic material). We have to separate out what we do not need, like those other pathogens, exosomes, remnants, fragments etc. and amplify our target.

To run tests, to see how it works, to analyze and test treatments, we need to grow more. Ethically, we’re not allowed to strap a person down and use them as a source. So we use immortal and cloned cell lines that we know in and out as models to analyze how the virus moves and works. Plus, it serves as a control to test what we need each time. This helps us because in you or me, we have many different cell types that express our DNA differently.

Cells differentiate into tissue through transcription regulators that can physically change the structure of our DNA. They don’t change the DNA sequence, that remains the same in all cells. But they change the structure, opening up some areas and locking away others, turning genes on and off. Each of these different cells will respond differently to a virus because they have different expressed genes and proteins. That’s why we need cell lines as a control. Because that’s way too many variables to get meaningful data out of and it would take far longer.

Viruses aren’t the only thing that can be contaminated by genetic material. Bacteria use CRISPR in viral defense to incorporate genes in offspring to protect against viruses. They transfer genes to one another to overcome our defenses and medications. Lentivirus, which includes retrovirus like HIV, can change our genes. We have transposable elements that can change our own genes in some cases.

If there was no uncertainty, then we wouldn’t need statistics which can be a whole other issue.

UniProt.org has a nice database on Covid and all its isolated material plus interactions with us. Hopefully that makes some form of sense. They are working on rapid isolation and other methods to reduce contamination.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join