It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today they were forced to admit that Covid virus does not exist in Ireland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Salander

Wether it exists or not, it is certainly being used to forward certain agendas. “Never let a good crisis go to waste”

That is what everyone should find concerning.

Name me one crisis that hasn't been exploited by someone in the last 100 years?

Every time a black man rapes a white woman it's exploited for political reasons. Every time a black man is unjustly accused or raping a white woman it's exploited by the other side for different political reasons.

This is not all that different.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Can you provide a summary of your vid, please?

Yeah the hospitals need death numbers and make money by killing people and calling it covid.
Plenty of evidence but who looks.

Yours is the only f'd up country that does that..great system!!

So, what about the rest of the world?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes, critical thinking is a good thing. You should try it, sometime.

PS - calling folk "sheep" is just plain sad.

Sorry Oldcrappy2 it is what it is.

How clever and mature of you.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Can you provide a summary of your vid, please?

Yeah the hospitals need death numbers and make money by killing people and calling it covid.
Plenty of evidence but who looks.

Yours is the only f'd up country that does that..great system!!

So, what about the rest of the world?

You really believe that?
en.wikipedia.org...
Here we are with our overlords having positioned themselves to rule from the UN to all counties being ripe for the picking and people are still looking at the narrow separation of supposed country borders.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Here in the UK we have just gained freedom from the EU.

You may have missed that.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Wether it exists or not, it is certainly being used to forward certain agendas. “Never let a good crisis go to waste”

That is what everyone should find concerning.

What the hell is wrong with Boris Johnson in the United Kingdom?

Complete lockdown initiated over a barely deadly virus!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not "complete lockdown".

"Barely deadly"?

Stick to drinking bleach as your glorious leader advised.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I think you missed the news. Boris said we are in a national lockdown more heavier that last March. A complete lockdown. With a new tier 5.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Not tier 5. Risk level 5.

We can still go out shopping.

Guess you missed the difference or maybe had a problem understanding it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I think you missed the news. Boris said we are in a national lockdown more heavier that last March. A complete lockdown. With a new tier 5.
Here in the states we’ve heard Coronavirus is running rampant down Downing St. Hanging off the top of Big Ben, and sipping tea with the queen at Buckingham!

You’re goin to tier eleventeen mates!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

You couldn’t ask for better timing. Plus, confirmation of the video, almost like a perfectly planned experiment.

I'm convinced the whole charade is a perfectly planned experiment.
Because of people like Neil Degrasse Tyson coming right out and saying
it.

You only need the first three minutes in to hear him say it
if you choose. And no I'm not taking him out of context and no
he isn't joking.

So follow the science and make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I totally agree, it is a big experiment. Not in the sense that we intentionally started it, even if it came from a lab. China has had accidental releases before. But it is something that fell into our laps and serves as the perfect epidemiology experiment in modern times.

We couldn’t have asked for a better virus, it spreads well, it’s nothing in most, I’m sorry for the people who it takes down through its odd modifications of gene expression. We get to see how a virus moves through a population, the psychological impact, economy, politics, scientific development, absolutely everything. Then we get to see if a vaccine has a chance of stopping a respiratory RNA based virus through herd immunity or prevention of disease, maybe both.

We’re almost through this and we are going to learn a few major things from this. We can rapidly develop a vaccine and drugs. A vaccine may be ineffective at stopping the spread of a respiratory virus. We are extremely underprepared for a true pandemic. Society can not handle a true pandemic. Hopefully, what we learn, can be applied to the future with public health improvements instead of making money.

So, when a virulent strain of novel avian influenza or disease x does pop up, we’re so screwed.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You seem to be fairly level headed and a cordial member. If I may
be so bold can I ask you a question. From your expertise do you
believe a person also of great expertise. Like Anthony Fauci is said
to possess in his field. Would that expertise give him such fore sight.
That he would be able to accurately predict when an outbreak was
going to occur? And not just of any disease. But accurately fore telling
the public what the disease will be?

Or would such a prediction only be possible thru precognition or
staring into a bowl of water?

I'm a great truck driver but when I'm supposed to be some where
doesn't always happen. So I could never make a public statement that I
was gonna be on time unless I knew. And that's impossible. Because
I don't stare at bowls of water. Or have precognition.
edit on 5-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

All the experts have been saying it for years, decades even. We’ve had 2 good ones, H1N1 Swine Flu and Covid. Those aren’t the ones, not even close. The Gates scenario was a moderate example and that is what we are expecting pretty much any day now.

Would I put it past them to intentionally release something just for a real world trial after the simulation? No, of course not, I’m a member here and have lurked since 2002, 2003. Plus it shows genetic markers indicating exposure to modifications in vitro and an immune response in vivo/ ex vivo. This whole thing since December 2019 has been weird. Probably earlier. I started posting because people were really freaking out and they shouldn’t have been, not with this one.

When the big one comes it will come out of:

An area undergoing significant environmental changes like deforestation where animals and humans are in close proximity with poor public health. South America or Africa.

A war torn nation where there is a conflict supported by outside groups putting people on the ground. The source will be a local population in constant movement with close interactions with livestock like pigs or birds. Africa or Asia.

A rural area where a respiratory disease is endemic and transmits slowly and inefficiently with the local population living with poor public health and close to livestock. It then mutates and spreads through the air. Most likely Asia.

We have also reached the point where extremist groups can build and release crap fairly easily. It’s why you want the RNA to succeed. It will be the only chance we have to stop a true pandemic.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thanks to you and Dragonridr for credible explanations as to details.

I do understand your points I think, but still, if it is possible to isolate any virus at all, then it seems there is some sort of difficulty with certain parties to isolate this one.

I'm still learning, but it so many things are wrong with the big picture that deception by the authorities seems to be the theme.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

All the experts have been saying it for years, decades even. We’ve had 2 good ones, H1N1 Swine Flu and Covid. Those aren’t the ones, not even close. The Gates scenario was a moderate example and that is what we are expecting pretty much any day now.

Would I put it past them to intentionally release something just for a real world trial after the simulation? No, of course not, I’m a member here and have lurked since 2002, 2003. Plus it shows genetic markers indicating exposure to modifications in vitro and an immune response in vivo/ ex vivo. This whole thing since December 2019 has been weird. Probably earlier. I started posting because people were really freaking out and they shouldn’t have been, not with this one.

When the big one comes it will come out of:

An area undergoing significant environmental changes like deforestation where animals and humans are in close proximity with poor public health. South America or Africa.

A war torn nation where there is a conflict supported by outside groups putting people on the ground. The source will be a local population in constant movement with close interactions with livestock like pigs or birds. Africa or Asia.

A rural area where a respiratory disease is endemic and transmits slowly and inefficiently with the local population living with poor public health and close to livestock. It then mutates and spreads through the air. Most likely Asia.

We have also reached the point where extremist groups can build and release crap fairly easily. It’s why you want the RNA to succeed. It will be the only chance we have to stop a true pandemic.

To be honest, I have lurked here as well since about 2008(ish). I started posting and getting involved mostly because of you. I actually tried to PM you as soon as I signed up but didn't have the minimum posts yet lol. You and a small handful (very small) of others seem to speak from a place of experience and knowledge, not emotion, which I deeply respect. Sure most of it is way over my head, but I feel humble enough to admit that. When people like you speak on these things (along with a couple of others here), I usually just shut up and listen. Thank you very much for participating in this and raising the level here.
edit on 5-1-2021 by ManSizedSquirrel because: Squirrel hands!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
According to the EPA of Ireland the higher frequencies of 5G 26GHz is not currently in use and is not expected to be deployed in several years. Interesting?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

There is deception, but not from us and we can isolate virus. You have to remember it’s not a complete organism, it’s a syringe in a biological container that injects genetic material to use a host for metabolism and reproduction. So there is no way to isolate it in any meaningful amount from a sample with current technology unless we do a few things first.

We have to grow it in cells, unlike bacteria or fungus it can’t grow by itself. We use the same cell lines over and over again as a form of control and we know what to expect. Then we separate what we need out of the sample and isolate it using filtration that isolates certain sizes, equilibrium centrifugation that isolates certain densities and other assays and cell sorting type procedures that further break it down into only what we need. We do this with organelles and proteins or parts of cells all the time.

They are asking us to isolate it and grow it using a set of postulates established for an organism that can grow in a nutrient medium because it is alive and that is impossible with a virus. The virus will just sit there without cell machinery available for metabolism. Where as a fungi or a bacteria are alive and have that machinery already inside and all they need are nutrients.

It would be like asking us to grow bacteria in a vacuum because we are contaminating it with nutrients, which could be derived from materials with genetic material. Then claiming if we couldn’t then it doesn’t exist. It’s not logical and it takes advantage of people who don’t know.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I want you know you just helped me understand and see
clearly, that I at least could be getting the wrong idea if
we consider the long run, so to speak. I want so badly to
be wrong about all the clues and deceit and immorality
and corruption. All that I know about how wicked people
can be from places of power. I don't want to be right in
thinking our very young have a dismal future.

My biggest concerns are these little kids. My wife's grand
daughter and the rest of this worlds lil sh^ts. I lived my life
and I'd like to know theirs will be lived as well. Any way yeah,
I could talk pages to you. But I don't wanna do that to you.
So just know I really appreciate the time you gave my question.
It means well, more than you might have thought.

Thank you Doc

edit on 5-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

There is deception, but not from us and we can isolate virus. You have to remember it’s not a complete organism, it’s a syringe in a biological container that injects genetic material to use a host for metabolism and reproduction. So there is no way to isolate it in any meaningful amount from a sample with current technology unless we do a few things first.

We have to grow it in cells, unlike bacteria or fungus it can’t grow by itself. We use the same cell lines over and over again as a form of control and we know what to expect. Then we separate what we need out of the sample and isolate it using filtration that isolates certain sizes, equilibrium centrifugation that isolates certain densities and other assays and cell sorting type procedures that further break it down into only what we need. We do this with organelles and proteins or parts of cells all the time.

They are asking us to isolate it and grow it using a set of postulates established for an organism that can grow in a nutrient medium because it is alive and that is impossible with a virus. The virus will just sit there without cell machinery available for metabolism. Where as a fungi or a bacteria are alive and have that machinery already inside and all they need are nutrients.

It would be like asking us to grow bacteria in a vacuum because we are contaminating it with nutrients, which could be derived from materials with genetic material. Then claiming if we couldn’t then it doesn’t exist. It’s not logical and it takes advantage of people who don’t know.

Pleomorphic Bacteria we get from the foodchain including things like Pig and Chicken....and yes lots of other animals carry it as well.....just like your Bible told you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join