It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today they were forced to admit that Covid virus does not exist in Ireland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.lewrockwell.com...

If the Irish say they have no evidence that the virus has been isolated, what does that mean for the rest of the world?

Does anybody anywhere have evidence that the virus has been isolated?

Is this typical of virus presumably engineered for gain of function?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Not directly but a quick search turned up this
thebiologist.rsb.org.uk...

There is talk about Koch's postulate not being satisfied but that's a bit dishonest. First, it was developed for microorganisms, not virus. Because of that, there are some exceptions to Koch's postulate. HIV doesn't fulfill it for example.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Wether it exists or not, it is certainly being used to forward certain agendas. “Never let a good crisis go to waste”

That is what everyone should find concerning.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.lewrockwell.com...

Understanding that the title is that of the link, and not yours...

What a craptastic clickbaity fake news title.

If the Irish say they have no evidence that the virus has been isolated...

Not isolating the virus is very different to the virus not existing.

There has been plenty of sensationalist hype surrounding this virus (from all sides), and plenty of speculation and theory passed off as fact (by all sides) -- until it's not, and plenty of other

...what does that mean for the rest of the world?

Whatever the rest of the world decides it will mean.

Yes. This is from the CDC: SARS-CoV-2 Viral Culturing at CDC

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was isolated in the laboratory and is available for research by the scientific and medical community.

One important way that CDC has supported global efforts to study and learn about SARS-CoV-2 in the laboratory was by growing the virus in cell culture and ensuring that it was widely available. Researchers in the scientific and medical community can use virus obtained from this work in their studies.

edit on 4-1-2021 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I mean, viruses have to be grown in cells to be isolated. If someone can figure out a way to do it without cells, you would revolutionize the field. Equilibrium centrifugation, assays or cell sorting will separate out the different materials. Just like we do with proteins, cell structures and other components.

To say it cannot be isolated because it can't be grown like a living organism shows a misunderstanding of the field.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Amnd this is what happens when people are clueless. The reporter has no idea what shes talking about. Isolating a virus is difficult because a virus needs a living host. This isnt like growing bacteria where you do isolate it. These fools thing a virus and bacteria are the same thing they are not.

With a virus the simple test put tissue under a microscope and see if the virus is present. to isolate the virus is a long process first you would have to provide live cells for the virus to infect. So you infect cells then wait until most are infected. Then you will either filter or use a centrifuge to separate the infected cells from the Virions this may take weeks. Then once you have the virions most will be dead because filtering etc. So you take what you have and prep more again and repeat this process what could be hundreds of tmes.

Then when you have the virons isolated you can use them to infect cells to study the virus. Notice we are just reinfecting cells after we spen all the time to isolate it by using infected cells. See the circular logic the reporter is using? If you have the virus infecting cells no need to isolate it it there is no benefit other then weaponizing it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
using the new definition of evidence there is clearly no evidence that this virus exists.

I mean has it been proven in a court of law that its real.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It certainly has been isolated. India claims to have isolated the new variant, though I'm yet to see any paper on this.

I'm a little sceptical of what's purported in this video. I'd like for them to upload their FOI request and the subsequent response, so we can assess exactly the context of what was asked and what was answered. I mean, anyone can get on camera and say "hey, the government said there's no such thing as Covid! Case closed" but I think we should demand a little more than that.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Isn't it a miracle considering it is all sooooo difficult that a test that was not even meant for diagnostic purposes is used as a lever to keep healthy people indoors?
I keep reading about cases are really high and they seem to get higher and higher with more tests.
The can't even discern between particular viruses and vaguely can tell you if you have corona parts present.
When will it be properly addressed that you can't lock people up on such flimsy grounds, especially when there are so many correlations that are not being taken into consideration?

If this was used as evidence for a murder in court, it would be shred to pieces as to why it's not good enough and yet we all get this months long sentence. I am going bat# crazy here.
I don't give a toss any longer about any viruses that are about at the moment, we had worse and nothing was really changed apart from people being more weary about hygiene.
I am deciding that I want to take the risk of mingling and going outside and to the restaurants and shops without mask. The same right that people have if they decide to stay indoors forever, wear hazmat suits, full face masks or whatever they want. It is down to the individual to do whatever they deem right to suit their needs, but I had it now with being locked up against my will for a few people who might not be able to cope.
I have not committed a crime FFS.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
To identify a virus you need living cells as a culture medium - the virus multiplies within the living cells and then it can be isolated. The way she phrased her request to the government is what triggered the government to respond how they responded.

This lady doesn’t know what she is talking about this virus has been grown and isolated in a lab.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone who gets the covid is ever also tested for the flu?

I bet a large % of cases would be flu positive as well.
edit on 4-1-2021 by Ispycommiesevrywhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
All it means is that the Republic of Ireland do not have the labs which can do the work and/or the RoI health ministry are bored with vexatious freedom of information requests from nutty groups!

It does not mean that Covid-19 is not in circulation in the RoI.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ispycommiesevrywhere
using the new definition of evidence there is clearly no evidence that this virus exists.

Lol lol lol....lovely...absolutely lovely.....has it satisfied the bare minimum definitions of being real as per Legal parsing....lol...lol...lol...such an honest innocent question isnt it?....but also so completely defining.

Would I ever love to see the question hit a Courtroom,because there is no such thing as a virus as we have been taught.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is all I can think of now that everyone is a medical expert.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
This is all I can think of now that everyone is a medical expert.

Everyone IS A MEDICAL EXPERT.......ever hear of the Internet?

My Dr and I use search engines together in the Office now.....

I like my Dr and I hate the monsters who have sullied the Medical Profession with their lies and suppressions and weaponization of knowledge.

edit on 4-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

You couldn’t ask for better timing. Plus, confirmation of the video, almost like a perfectly planned experiment.

I wish I could give more stars.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Now here is a legitimate complaint the test itself is inaccurate. It will give a lot of false positives this is how someone is said to have it then they catch it again later. Odds are very good 1 or both were false positives.

Tests are assessed based on their sensitivity and specificity. A test’s sensitivity is the fraction of positive cases that the test correctly identifies as positive, and a test’s specificity is the fraction of negative cases that the test correctly identifies as negative.

A highly sensitive test will generally have a low false negative rate but will run a risk of false positives if the test’s specificity is low.

A highly specific test will generally have a low false positive rate but will run a risk of false negatives if the test’s sensitivity is low.

Most testing for covid is an antigen test this one will have the low false negatives. If it says you dont have it odds are good you dont problem is false positives are high on this one.

The other one is A PCR test this needs to go to lab if the doctor tells you it will be a couple of days your getting the molecular test. This one can miss infection if antigens are still to low or you were just infected. However you will not get false positives if this says you have it you have it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How about peer reviewed medical evidence etc?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

How about peer reviewed medical evidence etc?

Thats just crazy people waving blank pages . until its proven in a court of law.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
if you cant even FIND a virus without growing it in cells how do you know the virus is in there? LOL....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join