It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Julian Assange will NOT be extradited to the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That would be the ultimate plot twist, but I can't imagine it happening.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Until the unfair and US biased extradition treatise between the UK and US is FIXED and made into a correct, fair and equitable agreement we should NOT be extraditing anyone other than murderer's to the US.

They refused to extradite a woman whom killed a young man with his whole life ahead of him after she drove out of a military base on the wrong side of the bloody road because her husband was a member of a US intelligence agency and that has left a long lasting stink in the air for us brit's, she would likely have been BANNED from driving on the roads in the UK and received a suspended sentence under our lenient system but the US would not send her back even though she fled from the UK claiming diplomatic immunity to which she was definitely NOT entitled.

So that should have been a second charge of FRAUD on that point.

Assange is just a reporter, a newspaper guy from the internet age and he showed too much of everyone's dirty laundry making enemy's around the entire world.

Some of the information he leaked was BAD and should never have been leaked and may have cost the lives of agent's in nations such as China, Iran etc BUT does that make him guilty, no it makes the whistle blower that gave him that information need investigation, in some cases whistle blowers are the good guy's and on other's they are not.

Assange is just a reporter, a press guy and trying to silence him goes against the US own constitution does it not?.

I want him free, I want his WikiLeaks's to go back to full strength BUT I strongly suspect he won't live long after this even if he is given his freedom unless he find's somewhere safe and keep's his head down.

Now if the US was not an abuser of human right's, was not guilty of incarcerating the largest percentage of it's own population for what is definitely a form of slavery since there police, prison's and courts are mostly private institutions that make a huge profit from criminal incarceration even of innocent people and if the US was a fair, equal and decent society as they used to be and for which so many of there son's have died just so some stinking corrupt political elite could sell there nation out to corporations then I would be all for extradition provided that Assange would be proven to be guilty of something, he is actually not guilty and his incarceration falls into the categories of prisoner of conscience.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Regardless if Trump likes or not, agrees with or not Mr. Assange, he should pardon him, lock stock and barrel. After all, isn't Assange's goal to drain the swamp so to speak?

It's been a hornet's nest for so long, let the man be and let the information flow for cryin' out loud.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Julian Assange has today had his bail request refused.
Sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Of course last time he made bail he moved into an embassy really think they want a repeat?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join