It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: dontneedaname

A few million dead aids victims say this post is bull#.

Aids: A second opinion by Gary Null

www.youtube.com...

The article is from 1918. I'm not saying I fully accept it...nor am I denying it. Need to study more.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your seriously going to try to say viruses cant be transmitted? ever seen a cold sore ?

Then we have influenza,ebola,rabies,yellow fever,of course measels we can include sars and i can keep going this is just off the top of my head. Easily millions have died because of viruses to say they dont exist is well stupid.

Enviro factors.

learntherisk.org...

Check that....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
When my daughter was younger she would always bring some bug home like colds and coughs which are widely accepted as "viruses", and I would always be the recipient next of whatever she brought home. That is a good example of contagious. (So from personal experience, they are indeed very contagious).

Or there is an enviro factor you aren't aware of....

I need to study more.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
So when we talk about “communicable diseases”, are you saying it’s just all bacteria? I’m not reading scientific data from 100 years ago. No offense. We just come a bit further in the last century on medical advances and all....

Lot more lies in "science" now due to corporate /ego corruption and complexity...

there's more to this story...still investigating...but I thought I would post that.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
www.thebernician.net...

Food for thought.
is a virus an artifact of some other process?
sometimes appearances and looks can be deceiving....

Viruses are the closest things to alien creatures we have on this planet. They're not really even technically "alive," and are more like machines.

If aliens actually did genetically modify apes in the past to create us poor, sad humans, that's probably how they did it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: slatesteam

I looked at it. It is pretty interesting.

Now sure how it is explained, if it is true.

Ok. So I skimmed it. While interesting yes, I didn’t find the “meat” and missed the part about Polio and Small Pox being eradicated...

what are people being vaccinated for then if not viruses?

not sure how they explain it away either really

We could have been pre-programmed / evolved with a virus that activates under certain conditions.....that does not preclude polio/smallpox "vaccine" from working.

Check that:

learntherisk.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The article cites Arthur Firstenberg, who is a nutcase.

Understanding of disease and viruses has advanced somewhat since 1918. It is incontrovertible that viruses exist and that they can be transmitted.

A 1,000 reviews says he is not. And I wrote one of the top 5 and earliest reviews...2018

www.amazon.com...

The NCBI article is from 1918. You are confusing two separate things.

If you call him a nut case...then you are seriously ignorant. With a capital I. 72 point

He isn't right about everything, but the guy is very sharp.....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: paraphi
The article cites Arthur Firstenberg, who is a nutcase.

Understanding of disease and viruses has advanced somewhat since 1918. It is incontrovertible that viruses exist and that they can be transmitted.

A 1,000 reviews says he is not. And I wrote one of the top 5 and earliest reviews...2018

www.amazon.com...

The NCBI article is from 1918. You are confusing two separate things.

If you call him a nut case...then you are seriously ignorant. With a capital I. 72 point

He isn't right about everything, but the guy is very sharp.....

Oh...by the way...I'm ignorant with a capital I ---> More points than the largest font size you have ever seen or used.

Because as much as I've learned...I realize, I know relatively nothing. I KNOW I am stupid. I KNOW I am an idiot.

I don't go around thinking this actively, but I know it. My radar is always up to learn and challenge.

because I think like this...I am leaving just about everyone (if not everyone) in the dust...in regards to certain subject matter. Pay off coming in a decade or so.
edit on 8-1-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

If vaccines did not work how come we no longer have hospitals dediceted to Polio. Before the vaccine hundreds of thousands of children were infected. In fact its known that polio even effected the ancient egyptians and even the Roman Emperor Claudius was thought to be stricken as a child, and this caused him to walk with a limp for the rest of his life.
v
Then in 1952 a vaccine was made which irradicated a disease that infected mankind for thousands of years. Yet we still have fools argue against vaccines

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Check that to learn about polio...talks about the rise of polio due to DDT. I have another source too - NY Times I think.

learntherisk.org...

I'm not saying polio vaccines doesn't work. I'm saying vax credit is way over-stated.

You have to hold TWO thoughts here. Vax are useful sometimes, but not necessary if you drink clean water.

And FLU Vaccines as far as I am concerned is nothing but a scam/fraud. The Rona Vax..the jury is out...but I'm inclined to say the same too. It's a therapeutic.

Vaccine Efficacy was engineered. Maybe I'll make a post about that.

edit on 9-1-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join