It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
www.thebernician.net...

Food for thought.

is a virus an artifact of some other process?

sometimes appearances and looks can be deceiving....

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

A few million dead aids victims say this post is bull#.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

A few million dead aids victims say this post is bull#.

Technically it would be HIV victims....AIDS is just how it ends.
edit on 1/3/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Split that hair.
Dead because of a virus, spread by human fluid contact.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Your seriously going to try to say viruses cant be transmitted? ever seen a cold sore ?

Then we have influenza,ebola,rabies,yellow fever,of course measels we can include sars and i can keep going this is just off the top of my head. Easily millions have died because of viruses to say they dont exist is well stupid.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Imagine living under the same standard of care as in 1918.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The 1918 flu did not effect everyone, some people had resistance to it already. Either by past infections or possibly inherited immunity. Supposedly I have immunity to that disease because my grandfather had it and the immunity was passed on for a few generations. Or maybe there is something in our genetics that makes it hard for us to catch or we have asymptomatic cases. Who knows.

If they tried to infect people with the virus that had natural protection, they wouldn't get that virus....or show symptoms of it anyway.

Most of what we experience with a virus is caused by our immune system throwing chemicals at it. You can have a virus and have no symptoms, but it can just clot your blood and cause a stroke or heart attack. Same with a bacterial infection, people usually respond differently, sometimes people do not get an infection while others can die from it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
When my daughter was younger she would always bring some bug home like colds and coughs which are widely accepted as "viruses", and I would always be the recipient next of whatever she brought home. That is a good example of contagious. (So from personal experience, they are indeed very contagious).

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Your seriously going to try to say viruses cant be transmitted? ever seen a cold sore ?

that's simplex number 1
number 10 things start falling off a man.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So when we talk about “communicable diseases”, are you saying it’s just all bacteria? I’m not reading scientific data from 100 years ago. No offense. We just come a bit further in the last century on medical advances and all....

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I looked at it. It is pretty interesting.

Now sure how it is explained, if it is true.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
www.thebernician.net...

Food for thought.

is a virus an artifact of some other process?

sometimes appearances and looks can be deceiving....

You are on task.

They will no believe you.

I believe you.

There are viral sized objects and contaminates in our bodies....there is no such thing as a virus....never was never will be.

There are grains of salt and grains of sand but there is no such thing as "grain" --- grain is GRASS--- which is extremely bad for you to eat with regularity.

Remember a lot of People historically could not read...education was and sill is a privilege of the prosperous.

The verbiage has been weaponized against us all.

You are correct.....now just place the words Pleomorphic Bacteria everywhere you have traditionally accepted the word "virus".....then wait for the magic to happen....and it surely will.

Hint.....there are naturally occurring viral sized contaminates in our bodies....small bits of dead inert RNA/DNA that have been surrounded and coated or "encapsulated" by Antibodies forming wee little GARBAGE BAGS that our body naturally disposes of.We cannot "catch" dead inert RNA/DNA from each other.

Hint.... there are viral sized invaders that can get into us via our foodchain ... these invaders are Pleomorphic Bacteria that are not dead and inert but are alive and actively polluting the body 24/7/365.....we CAN CATCH living viral sized bacteria coated with a lipid fat protective layer that fools out own antibodies and allows them to survive for defined timeperiods outside the body and outside fluidic conduits.

Have a Nice Day.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
So when we talk about “communicable diseases”, are you saying it’s just all bacteria? I’m not reading scientific data from 100 years ago. No offense. We just come a bit further in the last century on medical advances and all....

Yes its all Pleomorphic Bacteria.....not "regualar" Bacteria......Pleomorphic Bacteria morph themselves into different sizes and shapes during their lifecycles. Bacterial-Viral-Fungal......or......Bad Gut Bacteria-Covidcold-Cancer.

Research Hulda Clark and dont listen to the evil Anti-Humanitarian monsters who will pop up right away to try to disenfranchise her work.....Hulda didnt have the full story but she had enough of it to teach Humanity how to live longer and healthier.

You better read the data from 100 years ago because the satanist baby killing adrenochrome consuming pigs that are destroying our world have bastardized most things since the mid-1930s.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My wife's university as of two months ago is no longer providing genetic classes.

Soon as covid hit the school president stepped down and they quit providing world history classes.

The people in control of information are smarter than they have the sheep willing to believe.

I imagine the very word Virus is a misnomer to deflect from the truth. They sprinkle just enough truth in the educational system to keep it functioning and degrees worthwhile in the informational matrix they set up. The sheep are oblivious. They go around MKultra'ing each other, and slapping each other on the back when they go around "educating" others.

They're using the same concept on Covid death cases by using Common Core math. The Obama administration pushed that on the educational system for this EXACT moment in time.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0712699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Ok. So I skimmed it. While interesting yes, I didn’t find the “meat” and missed the part about Polio and Small Pox being eradicated...

what are people being vaccinated for then if not viruses?

not sure how they explain it away either really

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Why do fungi have antibacterial properties?

Please explain meningitis and the various types that would indicate viral, bacterial or viral infection.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Ok. So I skimmed it. While interesting yes, I didn’t find the “meat” and missed the part about Polio and Small Pox being eradicated...

what are people being vaccinated for then if not viruses?

not sure how they explain it away either really

We thought the earth was flat and the center of the universe.

When it comes to things at the limits of our perception. It seems science doesn't have a real good track record.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: one4all

Why do fungi have antibacterial properties?

Please explain meningitis and the various types that would indicate viral, bacterial or viral infection.

It doesnt matter.

All Fun-Guys are not the same.....some are really Pleomorphic Bacteria cross-dressing as Fun-Guys to make new Friends.

edit on 4-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The titles, preamble and conclusion of that article include the word virus but none of the quoted parts used in it even mention virus.

The article cited in it only mentions viruses 3 times in the body of the article and it plainly states:

Filterable viruses were known to exist, but very little was known about them, and there were very few techniques for working with them.

and

Then, in both Europe and America, investigators considered the possibility that influenza might be caused by a filterable virus.34 (p. 148–9) At issue was the disputed finding that influenza could be caused in humans by inoculation of material from the noses or throats of influenza patients that had been passed through a bacterial filter. French and Japanese investigators had reported succeeding in transferring influenza by this method.38,39 American researchers failed to confirm these findings. The researchers from Cook County Hospital used this method to inoculate seven human volunteers without causing disease. They did the same with cultures made from the lungs of influenza pneumonia victims and inoculated two Rhesus monkeys with similar results.33 (p. 1564–5) Other laboratory and human inoculation experiments aimed at detecting a filterable virus were also negative.40,41 These negative findings were also confirmed by extensive human experiments with influenza sponsored by the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Public Health Service.

Given the former, the latter is just inconclusive rather than proof, as claimed in the title of the article.

edit on 4-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join