It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect Imperfections of God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

originally posted by: St0rD

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Teikiatsu

"Should I keep my child sealed in a box?“

Of course not. However if you are present when your child is in danger you will do anything to prevent it, am I right? Let's say for arguments sake your god exists and is omnipresent. Now try to imagine the most brutal things ever visited upon millions of children in this world, every single day.

He likes to watch.

"I also wonder if Epicurius ever thought about levels of spiritual evil that we mortals may be exposed to if not for the protecting hand of a benevolent God."

If your God is the almighty creator of everything, then without him "spiritual evil" would not exist.

If your god is benevolent and offers his protecting hand, he is selective on a whim which child receives protection and which one endures so much trauma that his/her mind is irreparably split from the trauma where death would be a welcome release.

I contend that you, who would give your life to save your children would not choose to watch one die a terrible death the one day while saving the other on another day.

I contend that you are more benevolent than your god.

From what I understand of the OP:

- darkness can't be destroyed because it's part of creation

- god apparently tried to obscure this fact

- gods ultimate strength comes partly from balancing light with darkness like a daoist duality

- the key to ascension is the duality principle

- the devil is essential to this process so he's actually weirdly helpful

Like I said, definitely not conventional western doctrine.

Yes friend, right on point.

Thanks for taking the time to understand my OP. I think our true history and its origin is already avalaible to us but is being mixed with half truths and half lies to make it almost impossible to grasp the true nature of our reality without going insane.

I have no affiliations with religions and yet still concede that powerful truths that reside within it. The story of the Garden of Eden and Original Sin for example, feels like a lot more close to the truth and a good explanation of our #ed up world than most people give it credits for. I think the problem comes when an individual blindly follows one of them thinking theirs is better. God is above all of that and the only thing we can do for him is to fight for the truth. Even if it means suffering and hurting others. Which is sadly something most people don't care about... the truth I mean.

The garden of eden story begins with the premise of a "perfect world" yet quickly proves to be a very imperfect world. Everything about it was designed to go wrong, as opposed to being paradise. If that's what you mean by imperfectly perfect then I call that controlled failure aka sabotage.

We were setup.

We were lied to.

All this, for our own good.

Why is it that people who deceive & manipulate us always say it's for our own good?

That's the ultimate irony.

But we are the one to blame to even let these evil personnifications poison our minds with their blatant deception. It's so obvious they do it for anything but for our well-being.

No excuses. If people don't wake up to the obvious lies inflicted upon them, they will pay the heavy price for doing absolutely nothing in front of evil. Everyone have an equal chance to see the truth but time is running out.

The end of times, they call it

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

But we are the one to blame to even let these evil personnifications poison our minds with their blatant deception. It's so obvious they do it for anything but for our well-being.

Unfortunately that mode of operation allows us to maintain all our delusions regardless of any contradiction. A simple verse that carries an ominous warning......

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

What does it mean? The act of knowing, keeps us locked into mind, from which no rebirth can occur. To enter the kingdom we have to surrender that knowing to God. Only those that are spirit, not mind, can enter.

aka ..."but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Good and Evil are dualities that only exist in mind. Those that eat from mind will certainly die.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So much Truth.

Your conversations on topics such as these are delightful and insightful.

They nourish the mind and spirit, and give me hope for better days.

So, Thank You,

Good Job,

and keep it up!

That is all.

^_^

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join