It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Says COVID Numbers Are Being Exaggerated In America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and a Wisconsin Congresswoman confirms President Trump's statement, with their ACTIONS today.

Nancy Pelosi allowed a Covid-POSITIVE Congresswoman to come to the House and vote to renew her Speakership today.

Source: twitter.com...

Nancy and Congresswoman Gwen Moore knowingly putting lives at risk. Where is law enforcement?

Meanwhile, at least 2 Covid-positive Republicans followed the rules and stayed home...unable to vote. Another Republican was killed by complications of the virus that Nancy Pelosi helped to spread across the country in early 2020.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Look, from my own experience Covid can either be very damaging or harmless at all. Since I work in a long term care home I feel like my perspective on all of this is worth taking note of.

There are actually 15 positives cases of Covid-19 being unleashed on the elders I provide health care on a daily basis. How do they feel would you probably ask?

Well, the truth is they are not even showing signs of fever. Only coughs, fatigue and dehydratation. Don't be fooled though, it is all about the viral charge... or so they say.

One tells me his friend's dad got in coma because of Covid and then I'm here watching the main line of vulnerability - the elders - showing only mild to semi-severe symptoms.

So, sure take all the precautions necessary considering the novel disease that it is and the amount of unpredictability that seem to manifest itselfs but I can't help but wonder-

Was it worth shutting the whole world down and handicapping tge future generations? Our childrens?

Yeah, we all know the answer to that since we are on ATS. Truly magnificient but frightening times we are living in.
Make peace with your past brother while there is still time!

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: staple

Yes I saw that took a screen shot

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and a Wisconsin Congresswoman confirms President Trump's statement, with their ACTIONS today.

Nancy Pelosi allowed a Covid-POSITIVE Congresswoman to come to the House and vote to renew her Speakership today.

Source: twitter.com...

Nancy and Congresswoman Gwen Moore knowingly putting lives at risk. Where is law enforcement?

Meanwhile, at least 2 Covid-positive Republicans followed the rules and stayed home...unable to vote. Another Republican was killed by complications of the virus that Nancy Pelosi helped to spread across the country in early 2020.

If true, I would agree, that is some bullsh#t!!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not only that, they weren't staying 6' apart, some were side by side most of the day, laughing their fool heads off spreading germs all over the chamber.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots of people are dying with covid, but way less are dying because of covid. Just because you got the virus in your nose or have symptoms that could be the disease, doesn't mean it caused or contributed to your death.

That's the way I see it. The virus is real, and a real issue we need to address... But that doesn't mean we just kill the economy in the process.

How many suicides have happened due to people losing their jobs? How many people are slipping into substance abuse. These are all things to be considered.

I'm in my lower thirties, I'm just fine going about life as normal and working my ass off because I like monies.

I am in my mid sixties, and I have lots of older friends who do not have much time left to enjoy their lives. This year sucked, I don't know how much longer I will be here. The wife and I missed most of the social functions we usually go to, we sat at home and both gained weight and that increased our risk of dying from this if we get it.

These prestigious government leaders of our government's health agencies are ignorant to everything, all these idiots can see is what they are focusing on. I would rather be dead than spend the rest of my life worrying about catching something. After you hit your mid sixties, most people are wore out, can't do what they used to do, been waiting to retire so they can go on a trip or go do some senior social functions. The Senior centers had all kind of social functions going on...they closed down all of that, you can't even go to the library or go to a club and play pinnacle. I sure don't want to be stuck in my home all the time, we used to go shopping at Menards and Lowes and run into friends and socialize while getting exercise walking around the store with nice level floors, beats hiking or walking the streets where you can trip on a rock or stick. Our governor sucks, she does not know that quality of life is important. Many old people have been imprisoned in their homes and now can't go do stuff anymore. Lots of my wives older friends sat around too much and now they can't get around as well anymore.

I know this virus is catchy, but I sure the hell am not going to spend the rest of my usable life cowering in a corner from viruses.

I'd rather see an aim towards protecting the vulnerable while the rest of Americans can choose how they want to navigate this.

edit on 3-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The funding mechanisms behind covid are contributing to a lot of the fraud going on. It is easy money for the hospitals to write down covid, I don't see the medical insurance companies having any issues with the government picking up the medical bill.

When one medical condition gets a basic universal heath care coverage with all the rest wrapped up in the fallout of Obamacare it does create a lot of conflicts of interest in the system. Here in Australia, a busted bone will not send you broke. If you want some elective surgery that is not an immediate situation you do have to pay for that.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think I caught the plague for a second time on friday. The first time last march. I only think it might be the plague, because I am rarely ever sick with stupid flu. Like once every 5-10 years, two winters in a row seems pretty shady. No idea where I coulda gotten it either time, last march all I was doing was going to work for 10 hours a day, before and during the sickness. Didn't go to town any time recently, maybe some poopy head keeps coughin on my mail or something. This time I didn't even have any work, in the past 3 weeks, been to the post office a few times, after hours, no one else was around. Spiked mail is my best guess lol. None of the others I lived with caught it from me.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Follow the money.

How many hospitals have shut down due to lack of $$$?
How many insurance companies/plans have been closed or shut down due to lack of $$$?
Why did the federal response to healthcare in the form of $$$ for positive cases/deaths get passed and enacted so quickly?
Why did our healthcare infrastructure react so quickly by way of scalebacks and reductions of capacity and staff and not lose $$$ at the very beginning of this event?

More questions...

If masks and lockdowns work, why the increase in cases/deaths?
If masks and lockdowns don't work, why are they continuing to be forced upon us?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: JIMC5499

That is very sad, there are many side effects of the whole COVID event. It's like war, somebody in a bombed out city dies from a common aliment that would normally be easily solved by going to the local hospital for treatment, but it was totally destroyed by bombs and can't help anybody. It's not the bombs that kill some people but the destroyed infrastructure that helps them survive. Covid restrictions have destroyed some things we have depended on for decades.
I did a survival rating test in another thread and most people taking it test in the plus 90's range this is why I think we need to get back to normal, some restrictions placed on us in some ways are doing more harm than good at all levels.

As someone who has never been to war, is it truly like war? I am told by people who have that, if you don’t know, then you don’t know.
Do you know?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What planet are you on? There was no elimination of health infrastructure. Everything was there, everything in place. The people who handled Chemo were still around (until they got laid off). There was nothing to prevent him from getting care, except for a political descision.

By the way, until you have been a responder to a disaster, you have no clue. I was a helicopter crewman flying Medevacs when the Marine Barracks was blown up in 83.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I applaud your service to the elderly, and good to hear they are withstanding the covid. If you follow reports one would think it’s a death sentence to share a room. a reply to: St0rD

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Dbl post day

edit on 4-1-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'll not applaud Trump for this. It's too little too late.
Now he's a populist again, listening, when he was Mr. Ventilator, Mr. Testing, Mr. Vaccine doing great job for a year. The fraud and day-time robbery were clear in May. It's weak. He's a good guy who won again but he deserved a slap to wake up from the coat dreaming.
Make them pay it all back, destroy them. We know this stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They are!

It doesn't take a "scientific mind" to understand 2+2,.. ain't adding up!

Last year, couple years ago? Flu death? Again, not adding up!

It doesn't really take an "education" to understand, what this is all about! But it does, take an "education" to "believe" it!.. Good monkey! Yes, banana!.. Good!....Eat!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Some posters in this thread don't have the comprehension skills to understand what another member posted as to the why and how the side effects of Covid restrictions killed his family member, they never died from Covid.
Truly pathetic.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Well, duh. We all know that.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

More ppl being tested = more positive tests

Simple math

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think he could have brought this up in a more productive way.... He's going to get backlash for doing a quick tweet about a touchy subject, probably seen as rash...

That being said I imagine the numbers are exaggerated. The people I know in Healthcare say the hospitals and doctors are taking a hit from pushing back all the elective procedures. So they get kickbacks of sorts for dealing with COVID patients/deaths.

Take that with a grain of salt, but I imagine the numbers are inflated seeing as all other causes of deaths have dropped off.

The problem is you can't even have a conversation about the numbers. Big tech censoring everything. Media hysterics. Even questioning the narrative means you want Grandma to die.

You can't even discuss it on your own page on fb without "friends" unfriending and saying you want them to kick the bucket. Made that mistake just trying to see if there were any like minded in my circle. A few people quietly stated that they thought it was worth discussing or that I was brave for my inquiry but they disappeared right away. The remaining, about 85%, shot me down and pushed mainstream media at me as proof. I was pretty bummed out as most of them are well educated ex punks that railed against the government in our young years. Don't know what has come over people except way too much government controlled media. They push that people like me don't believe in science yet when I think back on school and the scientific method I recall it needed some sort of proof of concept as well as citing sources. Not so much nowadays I guess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join