It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real possibility coins in your hands the ear wax in your ears MIM's Street Talk lets find out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'm posting this, why...
1. I want those that have been reading my MIM's Street Talk to follow up and do the research on this. You all may know some post graduates students doing their research papers. ( or in the near future )
2. I quite sure that some major news organizations have been watching my threads about the street talks of music is magic ( NHK was and still is saying , the talk on the street ) and this is one way if they'll really will do some research on this.
3. We already know that coins can carry the virus, that is why so many people don't have an explanation of how they caught the virus. Big box store with hundreds if not thousands of people a day exchanging coins. There's a real connection here.

4. The ear wax in our ears, we may just find out is a culprit. Hopefully we've are soon to find this out. Also, those that wear hearing aids, the virus grabs onto it and the virus has been known to have a longer life on plastic especially during the cold weather. ( this maybe is why so many that are asymptomatic complain about unusual head pains )

Well, people, if you are your family wear hearing aids, this is something I hope you don't say " so what " , another of MIM's whatever, in this case as in most cases before, most of what I've posted really has some bearing of truth, and not only from me, but the sources.

I'll be visiting the university hospital in March again, I'll run this by one of the head doctors in a special field of neurology.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Oh dear, I think 1 and 2 are just your imagination. But 3, well, maybe and then they'll be pushing for no cash and contactless payments. But more importantly forget coins and look at Amazon. How many people, from far and wide, have handled your parcel that you gladly handle to rip the paper off.
What about the goods on supermarket shelves? They have been handles by the producer, the delivery people, the supermarket people and then there is the public picking up products then replacing them on the shelves.
Then we hit 3, hearing aids are very personal items, they are NOT handled by others, they are not worn by others, so I seriously cannot see where you are coming from with that.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

2. I am physically restraining myself right now from commenting. Someone should be proud of me but I'll never know.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

MIM wins the internet again

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I'll be visiting the university hospital in March again, I'll run this by one of the head doctors in a special field of neurology.

"Special field of Neurology" ....you're so special

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Paranoia rules the day. The next great product coming on the market is the human bubble. Everybody needs one to be wearing around all day.
I saw where there was a Trump rally in Tokyo yesterday.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

3. We already know that coins can carry the virus, that is why so many people don't have an explanation of how they caught the virus. Big box store with hundreds if not thousands of people a day exchanging coins. There's a real connection here.

4. The ear wax in our ears, we may just find out is a culprit. Hopefully we've are soon to find this out. Also, those that wear hearing aids, the virus grabs onto it and the virus has been known to have a longer life on plastic especially during the cold weather. ( this maybe is why so many that are asymptomatic complain about unusual head pains )

In Canada, there has been a major push to contactless debit cards, they’ve raised the limit on the “tap” function..also hand sanitizer is everywhere, so I think our coins are slowly getting sanitized.....

I used to know someone who would use q-tips and peroxide to clean his ears often, if it was cold and flu season. He said it was all connected - ears, nose, throat...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: 19Bones79

MIM wins the internet again

While you're celebrating my win have a listen to my chinese spring flower song.
app.box.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

In Canada, there has been a major push to contactless debit cards, they’ve raised the limit on the “tap” function..also hand sanitizer is everywhere, so I think our coins are slowly getting sanitized.....

Same here in the UK. A lot of places are card only, Inc maccies d's etc, contactless limit was raised from £30 to £45 a few months back.

I'm all for it, I've always thought coins were minging. Even though I used to put them in my mouth as a kid 🤮.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Oh dear, I think 1 and 2 are just your imagination. But 3, well, maybe and then they'll be pushing for no cash and contactless payments. But more importantly forget coins and look at Amazon. How many people, from far and wide, have handled your parcel that you gladly handle to rip the paper off.
What about the goods on supermarket shelves? They have been handles by the producer, the delivery people, the supermarket people and then there is the public picking up products then replacing them on the shelves.
Then we hit 3, hearing aids are very personal items, they are NOT handled by others, they are not worn by others, so I seriously cannot see where you are coming from with that.

I agree with you on packages being delivered to your home. I also think these packages and even foods delivered from restaurants is making people have increased risk. I know people working for door dash, many were working even when they had symptoms of a cold.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Tom Clancy’s “The Division” which came out years back, used the premise that a terrorist group laced money with a deadly virus on Black Friday, that wiped out the majority of the planet.
So the idea that money can be used to spread the virus is one that I’ve thought about a lot.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
In Finland most people use cards and if payment is under 50 euros you can pay contactless without pushing any buttons, above 50 euros then you need to add your pincode.

I don´t see how your personal items be risk of getting covid, as stated before you are only one who handles them. Ear infections do give headache too but then the culprit is user not keeping those clean.

Air doors at store entraces blows usually quite heavily.. have you not thought about this, is it recycled air .. better hhold your breath..

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Certainly don't see the hearing aid connection unless you discuss the millions and millions using earbuds and Bluetooth microphones. Could it happen I suppose so, but then it would have to be so prevalent it would be floating everywhere.

It might be but it is still not virulent enough to affect everybody. Thus there is a huge percentage that has it or has had it and already has immunity to it or it just doesn't this time. Next time if your immune system is down it may hit harder, or if there is a slight mutation change.

Regardless it will likely be added to the cadre of illnesses like the flu etc. vaccine or no vaccine, lockdowns or no lockdowns.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Regarding #3, here in Illinois after COVID hit there was a mysterious coin shortage. Many of the big box stores stopped taking cash at most of the check out lanes.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You are never going to stop the transmission person to person of the viral sized stage of pleomorphic bacteria we are calling covid-cold and the fact is that this stage of the bugs life-cycle is NOT the one thats actioning the kill-shots on Humans....that terminal action is emmanating FROM THE GUT from relatives of covid-cold still in bacterial shape and size and laying dormant in the gut.....its these SLEEPING GIANTS that are triggered into morphing then CASCADING INTO THE BLOODSTREAM by the trouble-making covid-cold relatives we let in.

Its wasting time and ignoring causality to focus on stopping the covid-colds transmission or impacts....its just a cold....but its one that in a lot of casese happens to have relatives living in some peoples bellys in "bad gut bacteria" form.

Schwack the belly bugs and the Covid-cold and BadGutBacteria Family Reunion is cancelled permanently -- then the Party is OVER.

One day.

That fast.

edit on 3-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

2. I am physically restraining myself right now from commenting. Someone should be proud of me but I'll never know.

My sentiments exactly.

(I am so proud of you)

# 1320

edit on 3-1-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

2. I quite sure that some major news organizations have been watching my threads about the street talks of music is magic ( NHK was and still is saying , the talk on the street ) and this is one way if they'll really will do some research on this.

When anyone says "the talk on the street", they are certainly not commenting on your threads.

You think that NHK is watching your threads here because they said that?

A fine example of delusional

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I've seen you mention pleomorphic bacteria before.
Can you say a little bit about your basis for this conclusion, or where you learned about this?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I still can’t find this street you deliver your talks on....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join