It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy’s latest podcast...99 anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hey gday guys I’ve just been watching Rudy’s podcast on you tube and noticed a few things....

There’s a weird green glowing shape that appears in his glasses when he moves his head.

His fingers seem really old and his thumb has a green blue mark. Rh thumb.

He keeps holding a top of a report only teasing the top of the page. What does it say? I’ve tried a few times to pause and see...

And can anyone tell me what the bracelet is on his rh just visible under his shirt sleeve? Has a weird red and blue arrow and only visible periodically...

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Exantaris

A lot of you tubers use green screens. It's a green screen and the computer replaces it with a graphic. Maybe reflection?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exantaris
Hey gday guys I’ve just been watching Rudy’s podcast on you tube and noticed a few things....

There’s a weird green glowing shape that appears in his glasses when he moves his head.

He keeps holding a top of a report only teasing the top of the page. What does it say? I’ve tried a few times to pause and see...

And can anyone tell me what the bracelet is on his rh just visible under his shirt sleeve? Has a weird red and blue arrow and only visible periodically...

youtu.be...

1) That's called "reflection"
2) Rudy IS old and I don't see any discoloration as you stated.
3) No way to read. Possibly his NOTES . Who would've thunk , right ?
4) Looks as if it is some form of bracelet one gets when they donate to a specific charity . I wear one when I donate to women's breast cancer awareness.
Or , possibly a medi-alert bracelet.

Anything else I can help you with today ?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exantaris

youtu.be...

It’s because he is really old and starting to turn into a plant. Or green screen, but I think he is starting to turn into vegetation regardless, it is ats so believe what you will. Cheers brother
edit on 3-1-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Exantaris

At least they kept the Ark of the Covenant closed this time.

new topics

top topics

join