It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide in 2020, Killing 42.6 Million People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

But like democrats claimed about slaves in days of old... "The unborn are not human beings... They are only property to do with whatever you want..."

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If it's only the mother's decision... father's child support should be null.

Why force an unwilling person to become a father?
The long-lasting influence of such ordeal becomes more devastating than rape. But sexist-ruled society allows such nefarious acts because of everything man has accomplished over the centuries.

Keep drinking the kool-aid. Women are becoming the head of households now. The paradigm shift is real... reading these two nonceys going back and forth here is a great display of why. Disgusting what mankind has become. As above so below applies to everything... apparently. Just because you have something between your legs doesn't mean you aren't allowed into the sewing circle. Now it appears we ARE the "sewing circle". :/

(I better go make a ham sandwich ... Start practicing. Within 5 years... We will be the ones forced to the kitchen to make the sandwiches, if you can't make them well... Civilization, as we see it, is doomed. We will have to go sell our bodies and strip, sweet talk officers, show cleavage to jump ranks in the workforce, slob knobs for a real job, it is our karma)

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: caterpillage

I’m saying it’s not mine or your choice..... only the mothers......

edit on 7-1-2021 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Who are you to say what any woman can and cannot do with her own body?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He's the hypothetical dollar in her g-string.
As below, so above

We often forget we are of dirt and water as well, both of which, in any form are bought and sold regularly by man. Unknowing it is actually our ancestors, our past, and our future... Bought and sold like discount tennis shoes. Don't pick and choose when to use this fact to push a sexist-based agenda. You too pay for water...
a reply to: djz3ro

edit on 7-1-2021 by MikhailBakunin because: Stuffz

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eitea
Should not forget about those wasted sperm cells in condoms, and the devils strongest tool, masturbation. All those poor little souls just wanting to unite with the egg to create life and they didn't even have a chance!

That simplified kind of animation we all saw if we were born between 1920 and 1985, my video was called, "Where do I Come From?" and we rented it as our weekly video from the video rental shop probably 5 or 6 times as kids ages 3 to 7. I can't remember why but my sister and I thought it was hilarious lol. Like all those resources for the the majority of the 20th century's children, the deed culminated with an Olympic length pool and goggle wearing helmeted sperm who, after a lifeguard sperm fired a gun, all dive in and race to the egg where one wins, enters it and morphs from sperm to baby.

That's how many of us thought about it forever. In reality though, the sperm does not enter the eggs and start forming a baby. In fact, the eggs a mother carried carry the child to be or at least completely form and shape it, the sperm is nothing but the means by which an eggs potential is activated as well as the relayer that fills in the other half of the genetic blanks which are needed meaning that egg would likely become Bobby Personson no matter who mom slept with but his last name as well as his physical appearance would change dramatically given who dad is.

That is not to say the father is any less a parent or any less meaningful as IN life, by far the greatest influence on deciding if a person will be productive or perpetually poor, a model citizen or a criminal, a contented healthy living person or a sad depressed person who turns to drugs to fill that void, more than any other factor by leaps and bounds Is if that person had a loving father in their lives. I think life experience is equal to in utero physical development.

Plus as u may remember, I have many times posted whenever someone uses the bond between mother and child being sacred because of breastfeeding the fact that men can breastfeed too, it's simply that almost no man alive is aware of this. And I relay the story of a doctor or biologist (thank God) who was trapped under snow for ten days in a minivan with his months old son. They had changed the baby's status to a recovery mission not a rescue while Dad was a rescue...the crews were speechless when the car was dug out and a smiling but very bored little baby boy climbed out with Daddy. Because of his professional knowledge, dad was one of few men who knew if baby is in a life or death situation where he may starve, the baby saliva has a chemical which when it touches the nipple of mommy OR daddy will cause in even daddy a flood of hormones being dumped all at once which will force an expedited emergency lactation and dad will immediately produce milk, not a calorically healthy amount, but enough calories to keep the child alive indefinitely as long as father gets water intake which he used the snow for melted it and drank.

The question of who is more important is silly mom and dad play different roles but are so critical to a child the question of who is more natural or more sacred is dumb.

So yea people need to first look at it with an understanding minus stereotypical falsehoods we take as fact

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

You speak a great truth, thank you for sharing.

The Sperm represents the Father, and as such contains infinite intelligence through Light.

The Egg represents the Mother, and as such contains infinite potential through Love.

The sperm is the activator, which essentially 'guides' the egg to grow and Become.

Life as we know it, in the flesh, begins at the moment these two meet and unite.

From one's perspective, you and I are no more 'alive' than this pre fetal mass of tissue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join