It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Freakishly Well-Preserved Woolly Rhino Was Plucked From Siberia's Melting Tundra

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As the planet warms Siberia's melting tundra begins to give up its secrets from the past , who said climate change was all bed.
The most recent find from the region of the Russian Republic of Yakutia is this well preserved Woolly Rhino believed to be 2-3 years old which died around 20,000 and 50,000 years ago probably from drowning.

Preserved in ice for tens of thousands of years, this juvenile woolly rhino still has its thick, reddish-brown hair, all of its limbs, and most of its internal organs, including its intestines.

To date, this furry little creature is the best-preserved woolly rhino found in the Arctic Yakutia and may even be the most intact ever discovered anywhere in the world.
www.sciencealert.com...

Little fella needs a name , I'm calling him Big Ron.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Cool find.

They don't have gloves on. Let's hope they don't eat it.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Cool find.

They don't have gloves on. Let's hope they don't eat it.

After testing a wooly mammoth they found it edible and had an expensive dinner that lots of people with money came to. How often does a person get to taste freeze dried mammoth? I wonder if anyone got sick from the reconstituted mammoth?

I read that a while back in an article about one dug out of the ice somewhere in Siberia. I don't know if it was true or not, you cannot believe everything you read on the net, but it sounded like it was real...and there are some people...just like me....that would try it.
edit on 2-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

who said climate change was all bed

No one. No one has ever said that.

But yes this is awesome. I for one strongly believe that we will find megalith structures under the snow.
And my hope is that we find tools or clues to how they moved and carved those giant stones still preserved in the ice.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

My hope is alien tech or even tech from advanced unknown earth civilizations, buried deep under the ice.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Grabs popcorn and patiently waits for Antarctica to melt off.

Cool find S & F

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Cool!

Now let's hope it didn't release Covid - XXX

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

An amazing discovery!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Little fella needs a name , I'm calling him Big Ron.

Josephine. It's clearly female, can't you see?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Veronica ?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: scraedtosleep

My hope is alien tech or even tech from advanced unknown earth civilizations, buried deep under the ice.

Microbes.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You a United supporter? Big Ron lol
Great find thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Aston Villa mate another of the great mans success stories.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wonder if extinct animal parts are subject to CITES agreements?
I could swear I once heard that mammoth ivory actually isn't, which makes me wonder how much of this stuff is found, and they never report it, but sell it straight away.

I can't wait for the first Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal they find.
Come on tundra come on!

Maybe one day we can retrieve their last memory:

The chief: "We are all Neanderthal"!
The hunters: "We are all Neanderthal".
The chief: "Hunt a rhino and have a ball"!
The hunters: "Hunt a rhino and have a ball".
"The refrain getting a bit thin there ... I know we've been going for 48 hours, but come on dudes, we've almost worn it down".
edit on 3-1-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Aston Villa mate another of the great mans success stories.

You're right i never thought of Villa.

Yizzar doing great this season, i hope yiz can keep Grealish

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If seeing this doesnt wake people the Puck up then nothing will....oil is not millions of years old it is thousands of years old ,most is younger than that, that poor little fellow is not millions of years old he is hundreds or thousands of years old likely hundreds not thousands.

Go to Mudfossil University ASAP and get grounded to our shared reality step out of the Matrix.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I wonder if extinct animal parts are subject to CITES agreements?
I could swear I once heard that mammoth ivory actually isn't, which makes me wonder how much of this stuff is found, and they never report it, but sell it straight away.

I can't wait for the first Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal they find.
Come on tundra come on!

Maybe one day we can retrieve their last memory:

The chief: "We are all Neanderthal"!
The hunters: "We are all Neanderthal".
The chief: "Hunt a rhino and have a ball"!
The hunters: "Hunt a rhino and have a ball".
"The refrain getting a bit thin there ... I know we've been going for 48 hours, but come on dudes, we've almost worn it down".

Laws differ Country to Country...but there is so much of this Ivory in the ground it is retarded to keep it illegal.....it is retarded to attatch any rules to things like that.

The bastards just want to keep hiding our true History timelines and that means making YOU live and die your useless life NEVER KNOWING THE TRUTH...because.....you ass just is not worth Jack-Squart to them....which means by Proxy your Children and Grandchildren are as useless as you are and shall be treated like # with your permission till their deaths....and so on and so on and so on.....get it !....no its not pretty is it?

Educated People who earn Degrees akin to Money Machines are eternally DIVIDED PEOPLE....this is why the entire Planet is now being treated like a Marrionette.....the rotten prick are using the Developed World the 1st World Countries to manipulate the entire Planet....they are using our best minds against us.

How god dam stupid do you have to be to believe or think that liquid oil is millions of years old ? or that a frozen Mammoth you CAN STILL SAFELY EAT...is millions of years old ?

So then what happened ? Clearly something huge has happened to create a situation where so-called Educated people believe this #?

top topics

join