It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Harvard professor says an alien visited in 2017 — and more are coming

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
You might be interested in this
astroengineer.wordpress.com...

A search of this very site might pull up some interesting stuff

www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's a fun story to read, and I enjoyed reading it. But, it's only a story and it's clear the author has no idea how to solve the technical issues with FTL communication.

astroengineer.wordpress.com...

There are some points I didn’t address in my story that bother me, that I wish I could understand, but it feels a bit fruitless to wonder over them too much when there is no data.

1) Why was the bandwidth so slow? If our measurements were correct, the FTL channel was only doing about 30 kbps. Is that a hard limit related to the laws of quantum physics involved? Or is it just that they haven’t perfected the quantum teleportation radio?

2) As I understood it, entangled particles are destroyed once the qubit is read back into a bit. And for particles to be entangled they must originate in the same place. To transmit a 10 kb file you would need 80,000 qubits which means 80,000 particles (presumably electrons). And all those electrons would need to have been shipped from Earth with the rover when it launched. Multiply that by all the data they’ve likely transmitted and you’re talking billions of entangled electrons you’d need to send with the rover. Electrons are tiny so size may not be a problem, but I would think all of those entangled electrons would need to be read in a particular order, so the same entangled electron on Earth is changed at the same time its twin is read on Mars. How do you keep billions of electrons perfectly ordered? I have no idea.
So he's got nothing, no data, and he seems to understand some of the technical issues with FTL communication, and no idea how they'd be solved. So it's not really convincing at all that any FTL communication happened. If any of it really happened, he could have just misinterpreted the Mars clock timestamp data, or he could be just a talented storyteller.

The bottom line is extraordinary claims (such as violation of the "no communication theorem") require extraordinary evidence, and the evidence is zero. But it's still fun to read even if it's all BS, it's well written BS.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks I always wondered why they make it look like a rock . a reply to: fusionfilm

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I was just watching an interview with him.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Personally, I'd say that the thousands of accounts of people seeing landed crafts with humanoid occupants are a lot more convincing than some guy with his phallic space rock.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
(the "ites" genesis 15...........they reigned for a short period with abraham, then they were kill off joshua 12, but that was a parable for unclean genetic lines...........we see them one last time, in Ezra when the hebrews returned from babylon back to jerusalem to proclaim their authority, they are equated to unclean genetic lines, Ezra 9...........it isn't until revelation, that the tribes reach a unified value, and those removed tribes, tied to genetic line, are given a death sentence, that is humanities rebuke)

(For earth, Earth and Humanity is, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero..............it doesn't have a will to live or anything.............now the goal for the new testament, is acting out mankind's passage into the new universe, from time to time, that is also a rebuke, because humanity is a zero by its own accusations..............people taken from earth, they are given provision/opportunity in clean areas, and that means those genetic lines have to be driven off and killed, political policies and territory has to be curtailed also...........that means only end of life, and rebuke from other nations, some places like the usa have more of a problem to deal with, or it isn't viable............humanity has the power only to suffer, painfully, and shamefully (that is its pleasure it will die for that, and its allowed to do that), before it passes away, anything else will be resolved soon)

(the leadership in any given place, is only a few hundred lives, humanity has a mental illness, its spiritual, and in scapegoating its spirituality, or lack of finesse, lack of unified field, lack of expression to that..........it falls in a predictable points of action...............being unclean, shifting that burden of spirituality as it sees it, if that is the form of leadership usually that is true, the, the action is very clear, and historically the only profitable answer in most cases, issac newton and edward leedskalnin, many others history deleted, follow those trends)

(Quoting "Borisov" Defeats your Argument, as, issue resolved the reply is finished, however)

(This is about a Reply, then, how about Rendlesham Reply)
ck12.org/geometry/inscribed-quadrilaterals-in-circles/rwa/Sunrise-at-Stonehenge/

("Oumuamua" and "Borisov" provide a complete measurement...................you can see from stonehenge...............)

What is the Complete Measurement, What is the Reply?

sites.google.com/site/themathematicalstandard/home/archives/shroud-of-turin-research-1/the-divine-proportion-of-the-shroud-of-turin

1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus
1999 Nostradamus (in his 1999 Prophecy talks about someone that is resurrected, "ensign of nations according to isaiah")
2000 Great Conjunction of Jupiter
2001 Falling Man Moses 9/11/2001
2017 Oumuamua
2019 Borisov
2020 Great Conjunction of Jupiter
2021 (1290 + 1335 Days from Missing Flight 370
The Answer is, the Spaceship, itself is not important...............its apart of a description for an individual.........isaiah 14, numbers 21 both call moses a spaceship or a fiery serpent..............coincidentally that is the only individual god names that isn't technically described like an angel in the bible (revelation)............everything will be resolved soon.

(clean areas that is the answer, their bodies will die very quickly with a unified field, or similar excitation, immediately after that, action for the opportunity of the people, that means the leadership has to be eliminated, specifically, a few hundred lives are not important, but we'll have to see how that goes, and then, a general path so the people can benefit from god's mercies, those that apply...........humanity has its suffering pleasure and dead flesh accusation its not important...........)

(1994 jupiter strike by comet shomaker to 9/11/2001 falling man moses..............that is also a parallel for the present............more accurately flight 370 and 1290+1335 days of daniel)
edit on 21-2-2021 by hhnbt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Slowclosure..

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Personally, I'd say that the thousands of accounts of people seeing landed crafts with humanoid occupants are a lot more convincing than some guy with his phallic space rock.

It's not a rock! It's a sail! Unfortunately the mostly passed around image isn't what Loeb is proposing it looked like.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Of course this was designed to make it look like a floating rock. So most people stopped asking questions once they saw the artist rendition.

I can list a ton of evidence and I will throughout the thread where there's no plausible natural explanation. What happens is, the pseudoskeptic starts with the priori that extraterrestials existence or their visitation is implausible so any natural explanation is said to be enough evidence to refute an extraterrestrial explanation. This is just blind belief not science.

Different Answer *********
(an individual was being addressed, not humanity, the representation of oumuamua meant something to someone only, it doesn't mean anything to humanity........humanity is zero zero zero zero zero zero)

Jupiter Conjunction

December 5, 749, where only a few hours before the closest approach of Jupiter and Saturn somehow Mercury managed to slip between them! sparky.rice.edu/public-night/jupsat2.html

4/21/753 B.C. Rome is Founded (a Son of Man under Joseph...Ensign of Nations According to Isaiah..........the New Testament..........when did the New Testament Officially Begin, when God sent an Angel or the Prophet Daniel, to Raise, Shadrach, Mishael and Abednego..............@ first, the jews were driven out from jerusalem by euthanasia from Hezekiah, then the jews were driven out from babylon by euthanasia by the prophet daniel......someways tied to the new testament) (the jews later remained in jerusalem, until god finished removing certain genetic lines from the book of life, of revelation) (which includes them)

"Romulus and Remus", (A Pyramid Builder and his Soulmate, God Adorns), that typically results in the illustration of god's mercy, that is the new testament trend..........the account is technically a prophecy from Rome, actions resembled the new testament.............to say that a space ship took place "1260 days relative to action, surrounding a conjunction of jupiter" did not apply in that day, it can only apply today, that is the legal answer) (accounts like the trojan horse involving rome, in the new testament era? that may be true, but in b.c., only resemblances, is best answer)

(remember, assessment is incomplete, we have to get rid of a considerable number of lives, to not only benefit humanity but to end the dead flesh unified field controversy, that will cut down on suffering, humanities mental illness, on the subject of its imminent death, is not important.............we'll have to see what god does, and god may do nothing more, and that resolves everything, or if there is more, the son of man will follow up to parallel the behavior, perhaps in best case senario 1 to 2 billion or closer to 1 billion lives are removed from the burden of the living)
edit on 22-2-2021 by hhnbt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join