It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Officially Jumped The Shark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is dishonest to claim Trump's own election commission found no fraud or illegals voting in 2016. The states refused to cooperate and provide the required evidence by filing a bunch of lawsuits so they gave up.

Seems like a pattern -- don't provide requested data that would become evidence and claim nothing happened. Similar tactic to claiming late-night Georgia vote counting without observers was legit because the boxes were "ballot boxes" and not "suitcases" as if that was even the issue being brought up. Fact-checking garbage by wicked, dishonest, morally corrupt people is just garbage.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Groups like this bring in members by promising something positive and uplifting that has a core of dishonesty ... something like "Make America Great Again."

Start to isolate members by limiting the information sources that are acceptable to the group leaders.

Create an alternate "truth space" where anything not approved by group leadership is denied, and anything approved is believed with religious fervor.

Create an extremist mentality; everything is reduced to good and evil. The group is good, everything else is evil.

Rinse and repeat: the more absurd the claims become, the stronger the faithful are bonded to the group.

The very religious are perhaps the most susceptible to this kind of conditioning, any sort of "true believer" will do.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If the Republican party splits as a result of Trump, it will be his greatest accomplishment. It would also open the doors for a '4th' party to challenge the DNC establishment.

This is the only way Trump can leave a great legacy.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
It isn't projection. This is what he has done in the past and that is the discussion.

If you were looking for a discussion on proof/debunking of election fraud, then maybe you need to look at another thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

If the Republican party splits as a result of Trump, it will be his greatest accomplishment. It would also open the doors for a '4th' party to challenge the DNC establishment.

Why would splitting the GOP also split the DNC?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump, et. al. never intended to successfully challenge the election results, thus, the string of incompetent, absurd, nonsense claims. The intention was to create confusion, anxiety and drama and set his base in resolute support of him whatever he does.

And the money. Send him money.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I had really thought that the two-party system was too important to the elites ... so if this does happen, I expect to see a merger of the moderate Dems and the moderate Republicans. We've already seen that in Project Lincoln and some moves by McConnell. There will still only be two parties ... unless the deep paradigm is changing.

I'm starting to wonder if they hoodwinked Trump into appointing three justices that would be faithful to the new centrist order....

Gorsuch and Kavanagh have been very reasonable and mainline conservative. Coney Barrett is probably a wild card.

They did refuse to hear the Trump case .. .

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Trump, et. al. never intended to successfully challenge the election results, thus, the string of incompetent, absurd, nonsense claims. The intention was to create confusion, anxiety and drama and set his base in resolute support of him whatever he does.

And the money. Send him money.

Sure. And they run on re-draining the real actual serious this time swamp. Trump was cheated! Even Ted Cruz agrees.

Has anyone noticed how quiet Lindsey Graham has been?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

While agree with your observation that from Trumpianism we may finally find the emergence of a system where there are more than two viable parties, I would suggest that rather than it being his accomplishment, it would be more of a legacy by accident and ineptitude.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Agents of chaos often do double duty as the village idiot.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Or the other way around huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

It's entertaining when the same people who were so concerned about Russian election interference in 2016, that they spent 4 years destroying the Trump Administration and even launched a hoax impeachment, are telling everyone to move on and avoid even looking at rampant fraud allegations and evidence. Saying it's time to heal.

I tell these people to go # themselves.

The next Democrat Presidential administration deserves 4 years of the exact same treatment.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

It's entertaining when the same people who were so concerned about Russian election interference in 2016, that they spent 4 years destroying the Trump Administration and even launched a hoax impeachment, are telling everyone to move on and avoid even looking at rampant fraud allegations and evidence. Saying it's time to heal.

The next Democrat Presidential administration deserves 4 years of the exact same treatment.

Those folks you think are your enemies were saying the same things some of you are.

Foreign interference in our elections process (which has been conclusively proven by the way.)

You weren't concerned in 2016 because your horse won; you expect "the other side" to act differently?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Or the other way around huh?

I'm beginning to believe that the Elites control the world by not controlling it. LOL

Just a little shove, here and there, in plain sight.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero
I respect Trump’s complaints, because unlike yours, they take seriously how the proverbial cards are stacked in the favor of some against others.

Well I’m glad he takes them seriously, because you know who doesn’t take them seriously – the courts.

Virtually everything was thrown out because it was based on frivolous claims, silly math, or just downright embarrassing cringe like this:

Trump Election Fraud Witness Says We Need Voter ID Because ‘All Chinese Look Alike’ (Video)

This is not to mention the sort of “evidence” that ATS takes seriously, while Trump’s own lawyers won’t even:

Donald Trump And His Lawyers Are Making Sweeping Allegations of Voter Fraud In Public. In Court, They Say No Such Thing

Why Trump’s election fraud claims aren’t showing up in his lawsuits challenging the results

So I beg to differ that Trump's complaints have taken any of this seriously - on the contrary they've made an absolute mockery of it.

But that’s kind of my whole point – nobody outside of his base takes any of it seriously anymore, because everything stems from redundant piles of frivolous claims, but also a long-standing pattern of blatant scapegoating by history's greatest scapegoater.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo

" Could it be possible Ted Cruz is standing up for what is right "

That may be the funniest thing I've read so far this year. Ted Cruz has beyond proven himself to be the quintessential politician. He is the swamp. If the argument is based on the integrity of Ted Cruz then there is something rotten with the claim.

I think you are responding to me:

I am more than happy to provide you with almost a full 2 days of humor.

Ask yourself this: why would someone so publicly excoriated by another person then offer support for that person if it weren’t for reasons of morality/ righteousness; no harm no foul right? But we are talking about the fate of the USA no matter what side you are on.

Most people would just be silent and let the chips fall where they may.
I have gained respect for those that are speaking out when they could take the path of least resistance.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Not once have you directly addressed the claims of fraud/interference/tampering, etc.

I don’t need to, because the courts have already done that for me (see reply above for links).

I’ve also seen numerous threads on ATS where someone does address something, but that thread keeps chugging right along as if nothing happened, because most people don’t care a lick about facts or truth – they only want to live in an echo chamber of confirmation bias.

A perfect example is the Pennsylvania 205,000 votes thing – that was debunked right in the original thread, and yet here it is alive and well in this one being presented as some kind of inconvenient fact that no one wants to address apparently.

So I’ve decided to just take a more blunt approach to try and get through to some of the people who routinely choose feelings over facts anyway.

On that note - I don’t see you addressing anything in the OP – care to comment on why Roger Stone was milking people for money to “Stop the Steal” in 2016? How about why Jared Kushner needs to create a cryptic shell company to hide where $600M in campaign money is going from the FEC?
edit on 2-1-2021 by mc_squared because: format oopsie

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
It is dishonest to claim Trump's own election commission found no fraud or illegals voting in 2016. The states refused to cooperate and provide the required evidence by filing a bunch of lawsuits so they gave up.

Except this doesn't cover anywhere near the whole story. First off some states simply requested on what grounds the Trump commission was requesting this info, aka what evidence they had for their allegations to begin with. The Trump commission was keeping this info hidden even from their own members (the Democrat ones), so they sued for it and won.

Then, rather than comply with the judges order, the commission simply disbanded so they wouldn't have to release anything.

Second, the commission was disbanded but the investigation was simply handed over to the DHS, who already had much of the info the states refused. At the time, the commission's Vice Chairman proudly said this:

Exclusive – Kris Kobach: Voter Fraud Commission ‘Being Handed Off’ to DHS, Will No Longer Be ‘Stonewalled’ by Dems

And yet it all completely fizzled out from there. Later the Maine SoS won another lawsuit and finally got his hands on those documents the commission had refused to hand over. He confirmed they contained zero evidence of election fraud. He posted them all online for anyone to see for themselves:

paceidocs.sosonline.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Those folks you think are your enemies were saying the same things some of you are.

Foreign interference in our elections process (which has been conclusively proven by the way.)

You weren't concerned in 2016 because your horse won; you expect "the other side" to act differently?

No the folks who ARE my enemies insist it is RUSSIA! when it in fact is China and globalists like George Soros.

Mention this and the leftist controlled tech giants will silence you, call you a conspiracy theorist, tell you "you've jumped the shark", and should just move on and heal.

edit on 2-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Trump has more financial connections to China than Biden does.

If China is your enemy ... maybe you need to rework some of your math.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join