It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Senators Led By Ted Cruz To Object To Electoral College Certification. Demand Audit.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I said this before in another thread, Pence has the ability to let this drag on for days and days, he just has to allow the objectors as much time as they want and not gavel them down like Biden did in 2017.

He controls it by just saying "I will allow it".

Imagine if each objector comes with 1 hour of evidence to present.

A delay of full certification on the 6th is a unique political win for Trump that has not been seen for many decades.
It will also show which side Pence is really on as there has been questions lately if he is deep state and will just gavel everybody down.

We wait.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks for the addition of motive here Gry. A third party move by those on the far right side of the Republican Party. That opens a whole other can of worms. With the stresses of the coming WH under Biden for the next four years we can be pretty sure that the left side of that party will also not just twiddle their thumbs. Do you see the possibility of a four party system come 2024 ? Actually, midterms in 2022 could signal that trend.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
if they do this and overturn the results i have a feeling the Republicans will never win anything ever again because they will look like tyrants. i mean only 30 something percent of voters were registered Republicans so i doubt Republicans would actually have support from most trump voters in such an action, even if they wanted trump to win originally.

This is no worse than the impeachment sham
Rules are rules
Use them as intended

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Meanwhile, the vaccine rollout sits and waits for a functional national government to take the reins and actually roll it out the way these sorts of things are supposed to be rolled out. You don't hand that sort of effort to Walgreens and CVS and just walk off and play friggin' golf. Give me a break.

Healthcare is up to the state and local officials. There is an argument that federalism is inadequate in facing a pandemic, and therefor we need a national plan, except handing what little power the people have left to some centralized bureaucracy is a dangerous mistake.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero
a reply to: NorEaster

Meanwhile, the vaccine rollout sits and waits for a functional national government to take the reins and actually roll it out the way these sorts of things are supposed to be rolled out. You don't hand that sort of effort to Walgreens and CVS and just walk off and play friggin' golf. Give me a break.

Healthcare is up to the state and local officials. There is an argument that federalism is inadequate in facing a pandemic, and therefor we need a national plan, except handing what little power the people have left to some centralized bureaucracy is a dangerous mistake.

Healthcare is up to the state but overturning the will of the majority of voters in many states is within the realm of the federal government 🙄
edit on 2-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: QUANTUMGR4V17Y

A very astute observation. No self-disrespecting democrat would pass over that opportunity.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

GOP Senators Led By Ted Cruz.......
Josh Hawley says what???

Got to love the MSM.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I said this before in another thread, Pence has the ability to let this drag on for days and days, he just has to allow the objectors as much time as they want and not gavel them down like Biden did in 2017.

He controls it by just saying "I will allow it".

Imagine if each objector comes with 1 hour of evidence to present.

A delay of full certification on the 6th is a unique political win for Trump that has not been seen for many decades.
It will also show which side Pence is really on as there has been questions lately if he is deep state and will just gavel everybody down.

We wait.

Im hearing 100 or so senators are now gonna object.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
No one is talking about the democrats who contested the Bush elections nor the democrats contesting Trumps win in 2016.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
No one is talking about the democrats who contested the Bush elections nor the democrats contesting Trumps win in 2016.

Do they ever? Dems can do no wrong. And if it concerns Trump, as long as it's something against him then neither party can do wrong.

I'm almost ready to just see the whole thing burn.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The president of the Senate, Vice president Pence, is maintaining his legal stance for determining if the election was fair.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join