It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat introduces bill that would allow involuntary detention and forced vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Authored by a Democratic member of the New York State Assembly N. Nick Perry, Bill A416 calls for the “removal and/or detention” of individuals who are identified as a “case, contact or carrier” of a contagious disease.

The law apparently allows the governor or health official to unilaterally approve such detentions

Citizens that are placed in detention will be released once health authorities determine that they are no longer contagious

The bill also allows the governor or relevant health authorities to require people deemed potential health risks to submit to medical examinations as well as undergo a “prescribed course of treatment, preventative medication or vaccination.”

Source

As if we didn't see this coming...
This is about as alarming as it gets. A bill has been officially introduced that would allow anyone deemed to be a "case, contact or carrier" to be involuntary detained and held against their will until they receive "treatment" or "vaccination" and are no longer considered a "potential health risk".
Not only is this a horrendous violation of everything America stands for, but it WILL, and I repeat WILL be used as a tool to control political "dissidents" and anyone who goes against the narrative.
This bill is absolute tyranny, and if there was ever something to stand against, this is it.
edit on 1/2/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
who is going to detain all these people when
the police are defunded?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

You should look up 5150.
The bill will not pass as a tool is already in place.
Almost a decade ago I got a 5150 for freaking getting rid of the damn Facebook. Freaking was not cool man.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
You should look up 5150.
Almost a decade ago I got a 5150 for freaking getting rid of the damn Facebook. Freaking was not cool man.

Section 5150 states that someone who, as a result mental illness, presents a danger to themselves or others, or who is gravely disabled by their mental illness, can be detained for 72 hours for evaluation in a psychiatric facility

Yeah, that can be troubling and all, but I highly doubt your involuntary committal for a mental health evaluation was because you stopped using Facebook.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

My guess would be the U.N. "peacekeepers",they would be happy
to "help" place American citizens into medical concentration
camps.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

My mom is old and freaked thinking I was going to take my life.
Also didn't help that I had a warrant out for me on a stupid pot charge.
Either way I was getting taken in. Passed the evaluation easy. Then off to county for a few weeks I went. I didn't have enough money saved at that time to get my butt out so I just did my time.
Anyways you didn't really ask but that is what happened.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wrong thread. Sorry.
edit on 2-1-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

You should look up 5150.

WOT

Please DO tell!

You simply said 'I'm going to quit FailBook' and the next thing you knew the men in white suits were at your door with a really cool jacket for you to wear???? Really?

ETA - Nvm. I see you posted an explanation above.

edit on 1/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Couldn’t they just tweak the quarantine act? To make it fit?
They don’t need another law on the books.

Aren’t they supposed to cancel 3 stupid laws for every new law that comes in?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Couldn’t they just tweak the quarantine act? To make it fit?
They don’t need another law on the books.

Aren’t they supposed to cancel 3 stupid laws for every new law that comes in?

Didn't they just pass 5,600 pages of stupid laws so I could get two days worth of regular pay I never asked for?
These people aren't smart OR useful.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
* rioters/looters are not to be touched or hampered or detained
* this is considered "reparations"
* all those stores and businesses have insurance; it all evens out it in the wash
* burning and breaking into stores and stealing sneakers is not a bad thing; it's actually a form of protest

OTOH

* we need to send SWAT teams after anti-vaxers
* they are a threat to public safety (but burning down buildings is dandy?!)
* the sanctity of their personal space and deciding what goes into their body is not an inalienable right
* the mere notion of speaking bad about vaccines should merit "cancellation", removal from social media

As far as where we're at in 2021, ..... yeah I guess this is honestly how some people perceive reality.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow, free room and board in a detention facility for a while, can the homeless people apply for the program? Will they pay for the wife to have someone plow the drive when I get sent in there for not getting a vaccine?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

B.McGuire; 'On The Eve Of Destruction'

nowadays

On The Eve Of Reduction.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here's the bill if anyone wants to read it and make up their own mind.

www.nysenate.gov...

My opinion after reading.

Absolute bs. I would never live in a city that had this as a law.
If i'm reading it correctly it states that the governor will decide who is a health risk. And that the people can be detained if a health emergency is declared.

That is to much power to give any leader. They decide to declare and it gives the declarers much more power.
edit on 2-1-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Who are these "health authorities" appointed by the governor? Are they doctors, EMS technicians or some kind of state "health enforcers" that are like cops with syringes?

Would my family doctor be pressured to turn me in under such laws? Will the governors health enforcement goons come in with my doctor when I go for that regular check up and hold me down to get the jab?

It gets pretty scary thinking about the possibilities.
edit on 2-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Here's the bill if anyone wants to read it and make up their own mind.

www.nysenate.gov...

My opinion after reading.

Absolute bs. I would never live in a city that had this as a law.
If i'm reading it correctly it states that the governor will decide who is a health risk. And that the people can be detained if a health emergency is declared.

That is to much power to give any leader. They decide to declare and it gives the declarers much more power.

You won’t be able to escape chances are... Much like lockdowns, NY plays a central role in laying the foundation for all blue states in terms of how they’ll move forward.

This is jumping the shark IMO - posturing. Nothing like pictures of kids being removed from their homes screaming or children crying about why Mommy and Daddy are getting taken away will turn the public against this real fast and I’m virtually certain massive amounts of violence would happen at the hands of otherwise non-violent people.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Not much difference between the deepstate and the Nazis

top topics

join