It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIM's Street Talk remember when I wrote about the homeless vanishing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
OK, yes, I really wrote about it in the Pandemic and Disease thread I believe. Of course, my Street Talk I 've stated that I'm NOT into predictions. It was based upon Japan law and why not would America follow it too.

@Flesh699 just posted something that I wrote about months ago. It is serious stuff. It will start at the homeless shelters being falsely accused of being positive corona virus and has signs or even a record of being mentally ill.

On a side note, here in Japan if someone gets lucky and flies into Japan, at the Narita Airport and that person is tested positive, they are on the next plane back to their country.

@Flesh699 link .. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Nope. Our shelters are packed, over crowded...no room.

Disappearing isn't the same as the new million(1000000).."appearing" for help.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And then after the big round up off to the camps for a nice cleansing shower?

You got me hanging with this one my friend. I like the street talk, I lurk your threads if I don't actually comment.

Even if it's just, "I told you so", I'd like to see what you told us. You have a link to what you wrote about in the Pandemic and Disease forum?
edit on 2-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
And then after the big round up off to the camps for a nice cleansing shower?

You got me hanging with this one my friend. I like the street talk, I lurk your threads if I don't actually comment.

Even if it's just, "I told you so", I'd like to see what you told us. You have a link to what you wrote about in the Pandemic and Disease forum?

Gosh, I wish I knew how to find it. I used to post like 3 or more post a day over there, but recently got more involved over here.
But I posted that and also about we are beginning to live in an open door prison . Maybe later in the day ( morning time here ) I will see if I can find something.

I do recall that I think Phage said something like they just shifted the homeless to Venice Beach ?

I always try my best to back up what I write about. So there is not coming across like predictions ( I can't and won't predict the future, but if I see it happening in front of me in this country ( I've stated many times that we are about 45 days a head of what is most likely to take place in America, and those events for the most part have come to pass ).

Stay tune, I'll see what I can do later in the day.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Very good. You have always provided good intel in your MIM Street Talk, I'm sure you aren't just full of BS. Also, if true, it backs what you might have to say right now.

ETA: I have noticed for decades that if it happens in the UK, then soon it's happening in Canada, then California and NY. Japan is yet another source of confirmation on certain trends.
edit on 2-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

new topics

top topics

join