It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Getting Ready For Round Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Look at what authorities are doing to Canadian citizens!

VidClip: twitter.com...

Being filmed by homeowners while removing occupants, has no effect on the police.

In the USA, police would get away with these removal efforts, maybe 70% of the time?

Probably 30% would end in tragedy for police officers and home occupants.

If Joe Biden's election steal is successful, guns will be removed from all citizens as quickly as possible, followed by mass raids of homes and apartments of individuals who are suspected of not complying with some crazy restriction.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For six people. That was a wild party!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Again, any person who thinks that virus just magically hit almost one year before the election is CRAZY. Like actually CRAZY.

Oh C'mon now, nobody believes that stuff anymore. Not when people
of influence are even telling us what, where and when before hand.
Like Bill Gates gave us a big heads up.

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines… we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.”

Yeah uh huh, and before that we had Anthony covid quacking some crap
come'n out his pie hole.

in 2017, Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Infectious Disease, warned (threatened) the Trump administration about the inevitability of a “surprise” disease outbreak.

So I'd say people that can see into the future that well?
Are likely capable of sorcery. And should be burned alive
for scientific blasphemy. Oh and murder.

Nobody on this site gets it yet!
This place is just all OOOZE n AHHHS all the time.

But conclude something and everyone runs and hides.

edit on 3-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

That's (blanked up). The neighbor that ratted them out should get a serious thumping. But that's what the left wants. Neighbor spying on neighbor.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: underwerks

You guys ready for a Biden presidency? DO YOU HAVE BUYERS REMORSE?

This happened under a Trump presidency. You can’t blame a person who isn’t president yet.

It hasn't happened yet. They are just drawing up the papers for now, waiting for Biden to get in first before they attempt to pass it.

This is a local ordinance. It doesn't matter who the president is when they try to pass it because at the end of the day it would go to the supreme court, not the white house.

Trump can no more veto it than Biden can pass it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

A bunch of liberal snowflakes from NYC decide to throw a love-in because they can't bear to be away from their little friends for more than 5 minutes, and spread this disease around even more, and you're getting upset at a law that would effectively quarantine them?

Come on, people, you can't have it both ways. You can't call on the government to do something about all of these liberals throwing parties during pandemics and then whine when the government brings in laws to do exactly what you've been asking them to do.

You can't complain about people throwing frat parties, and then complain when the cops show up to break them up as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

In rough order ...

Your opinion is noted. Many who read these threads know exactly what I'm referring to.

You're participating in this thread, for example. When you post in a discussion, you're participating in it.

It's not an extraordinary claim that some ATS Trump supporters have called for Democrats to be executed; in fact, it's common knowledge and it hasn't just happened after the 2020 Election.

I do appreciate your tactics though ... you're a bit more clever than some. I'll be glad to oblige your request for another thread when I have the time and inclination. That's doubtful because I'm aware of the facts of the matter, and you're attempting to obfuscate.

Perhaps you don't realize that to bring material directly from another thread in even a new thread is still spamming? I bet you do.

Happy New Year though!

So no proof, gotcha.

link   

In rough order ...

Your opinion is noted. Many who read these threads know exactly what I'm referring to.

You're participating in this thread, for example. When you post in a discussion, you're participating in it.

It's not an extraordinary claim that some ATS Trump supporters have called for Democrats to be executed; in fact, it's common knowledge and it hasn't just happened after the 2020 Election.

I do appreciate your tactics though ... you're a bit more clever than some. I'll be glad to oblige your request for another thread when I have the time and inclination. That's doubtful because I'm aware of the facts of the matter, and you're attempting to obfuscate.

Perhaps you don't realize that to bring material directly from another thread in even a new thread is still spamming? I bet you do.

Happy New Year though!

So no proof, gotcha.

link   

In rough order ...

Happy New Year though!

So no proof, gotcha.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What happened to all the believers in States' Rights?

Unless you live in New York, why does this bother you?

Most of you live in Red States, right?

I'm sure you'll be able to spread COVID uninhibited.

It's not an ideal law, no. Yes, it is definitely an overreach of government power perhaps even in an emergency.

However, many have proven themselves unable or unwilling to take the most basic measures to protect public health.

When citizens act like adults, Nanny State is not needed (or wanted.)

That said, I hate and despise laws like this. They get abused.

Only the sick get quarantined and are at risk of harming the public. We have already been told that this virus has a 99% survival rate, the death count has been inflated by calling every single death covid and there is no proof of asymptomatic spread. FROM and WITH are 2 completely different things. The same people at risk with covid 19 are the same people at risk with the flu or cold (those with multiple comorbidities). There is no need for any of this any where. This is something straight out of the nazi playbook. Let me guess, you'll be the first one to help round up these so-called violators.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A bunch of liberal snowflakes from NYC decide to throw a love-in because they can't bear to be away from their little friends for more than 5 minutes, and spread this disease around even more, and you're getting upset at a law that would effectively quarantine them?

Come on, people, you can't have it both ways. You can't call on the government to do something about all of these liberals throwing parties during pandemics and then whine when the government brings in laws to do exactly what you've been asking them to do.

You can't complain about people throwing frat parties, and then complain when the cops show up to break them up as well.

lol huh? nobody is whining about liberals having parties, people are calling out the hypocrisy. Don't preach something you don't do. besides we all know lockdowns aren't working and the sole purpose is wealth transfer. Kill small business and transfer all the wealth to big business.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

so...doctor num...how would you prevent an outbreak of a deadly communicable disease from spreading?...fairy dust? magic wand? trump tweet?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

How were outbreaks of the deadly, communicable disease of Influenza mitigated/contained (NOTE I won't say prevent, because it's not possible to completely stop the spread of viruses like this without containing every person on Earth in a bubble) before COVID-19 came along?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
What’s the deadly disease you are thinking of because it’s not Covid.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The only thing people have been asking is for people to be held accountable for their crimes. No lefty should be detained and forced from their home because Authorities think they have the sniffles.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What happened to all the believers in States' Rights?

Unless you live in New York, why does this bother you?

Most of you live in Red States, right?

I'm sure you'll be able to spread COVID uninhibited.

It's not an ideal law, no. Yes, it is definitely an overreach of government power perhaps even in an emergency.

However, many have proven themselves unable or unwilling to take the most basic measures to protect public health.

When citizens act like adults, Nanny State is not needed (or wanted.)

That said, I hate and despise laws like this. They get abused.

Nothing, not lockdown, masks or anything they have foisted upon anyone, is in the SLIGHTEST way proportional to the threat. That they have convinced you that it is is a testament to how easily people are scared and duped.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: violet
Was this Bill passed?

I don't think it matters, emperor cuomo still has his emergency executive powers.

ALBANY — Gov. Cuomo scored a dramatic expansion of his emergency powers that left even top Democrats wary thanks to provisions tucked inside of a hastily drafted $40 million spending bill to fight the COVID-19 coronavirus. The legislation expanded Cuomo’s powers to declare an emergency and even suspend laws state or local laws in their entirety, with little oversight from lawmakers. “What it does do is give the governor very extensive, and almost unlimited, affirmative legislative power to not only waive existing laws and provisions of existing laws,” said longtime Assemblyman Richard Gottfried (D-Manhattan), “but it also empowers him to essentially issue new legislation.” “I’ve never seen any governor or health commissioner ask for this kind of expansion of power,” added the Assembly health committee chairman, who was first elected 1970. Gottfried’s counterpart in the upper chamber, state Sen. Gustavo Rivera (D-The Bronx), also voted no. “I cannot vote in good conscience to give the governor what are in essence, dictatorial powers when he and the health commissioner already have sufficient power to deal with coronavirus,” said Assemblyman Phil Steck (D-Schenectady), ahead of his nay vote Monday night. However, those concerns did not stop the Assembly and state Senate from overwhelmingly passing the legislation, which sets an April 2021 expiration date for Cuomo’s new authority.

So now NY is an enemy of the people and nation, check! People have flooded out of that scum City and state in droves lately so they can all have their own circle jerk power grab until Cuomo is swinging from a steal I-BEAM.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Look at what authorities are doing to Canadian citizens!

VidClip: twitter.com...

Being filmed by homeowners while removing occupants, has no effect on the police.

In the USA, police would get away with these removal efforts, maybe 70% of the time?

Probably 30% would end in tragedy for police officers and home occupants.

If Joe Biden's election steal is successful, guns will be removed from all citizens as quickly as possible, followed by mass raids of homes and apartments of individuals who are suspected of not complying with some crazy restriction.

That would quickly turn into so many dead cops that they would stop going to work. They are tough till you start pushing back against their gang. Then they see their paycheck is finally not worth being a thug.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

There is no evidence this man was being removed for being there due to Covid restrictions.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
For those here supporting this type of legislation, I respectfully request you ask yourselves, "what if this bill was in reference to AIDS instead of Covid-19, and these actions were targeted to groups that were know to be spreading that communicable disease (LBGTQ+) "?

I want to to honestly state that you would also support them rounding up those groups in the same manner....and you would not fight that tooth and nail.

The disease does not matter, the solution does. And this solution is just wrong on so many levels.

So, where are all those defending this piece of crap legislation? Have you actually read my post and asked yourself, HONESTLY, if that would also be OK? After all, AIDS is WAY more deadly and insidious, spreads silently much further, and is definitely a death sentence.

So, would it be OK to pass the same type of bill for preventing the spread of AIDS? Would it?

edit on 1/3/2021 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join